Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199341 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol...u go put hand for light bah
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mimisboygreat: i go first test am on ur head ni

U self go fear now
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2013
if you ask me na who i go ask...abeg com yan us mata..btw, so u sef dey feel erigga?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by VickieZion(f): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Gudmorning sweethrts,hw were ur nights.guess d harmattan made it cool.Uduwack morning update I'm hungry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
ROCK abeg give me 10bags og ure water ehhmm remember 2 put Jaraa oohh.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Uduak! Uduak!! Uduak!!! Cum update naa or u wan tell me dat u neva finish exam for those ur student nii?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh my God! The Rock! You Rock!!! I've been sick since, so, i couldn't log on to nairaland but am back now, am still on page 24, Missed All Of You A lot, especially Sexy Saphire, na joke o, hehehe, @The-Rock You D Bomb mehn Nice write up.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahahahahaha... Eletric don knack u kpekus.. Abeg i no fit laugh hahahahaha
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am BACk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am Now On Page 37, by the way, to all 'Rock Thread Members' I just finished my new website, please join me there @my_signature
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
@D.Ella.Luv-thanks Ma'am

@Belvinho-na over excitment hold me.

@Lekinz-how bad man go do.

@Clemzy-that Erri-baba na real badoo, as i hear him music, i come know say i be learner for doing and saying bad things.

@Vickie zion-awww ma'am how far, long tym ooo

@Tombily-u no get pure wtaer factory for una areagringrin

@Eyezik-abeg no vex oo, things hard.

@Mimisboygreat-u no fit laugh and u dey say hahahagrin

@MachineX-dude welcome back. Em i don register for ur site, abeg na wetin go dey there, i hope say u go dey nack us cheatsgrin

BTW abeg check ur greeting heading, i register this evening and them dey tell me say 'Good Morning'grin

Una good evening, am sorry for my poor updates, actually one of my female pal lost her dad, i had to be there for her, its not easy, my hands are even shaking as i dey type now. I tried contacting Ella but she no gree pick.
R.I.P to the dead....

Make i drop one long update..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Rosytonia(f): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Waiting... In btwn, RIP to d dead
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes Boss, Plenty Cheatz Go The, no mind that greeting weda na pakistan abi australia time I dnt knw o, and thanks for registering

Waiting For Next Update!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
R-I-P TO THE DEAD
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
HUSTLERS 2

You know the kind of sweet feeling you get when you were in Primary school and the bell for closing was rung. A feeling of excitment pours over you, it was the same feeling i had when work closed, i was so glad that i was finally going home so i rushed to help the operator in his duties. I was barefooted so i reached out to the control switch to put it off, inbetween the switch was a nak'ed wire which was joint together. I mistakenly touched the wire before the control swicth, a heavy force threw me off balance. I slipped and saw myself on the ground five seconds later.

When i opened my eyes, they all gathered around me laughing and shaking their head. But i thought that in Naija film they usually give the person milk and malt. This time not even pure water person give me.

"So una no fit help person sef?" I said with a weak voice.

"Shey na us tell you say make you touch nak'ed wire abi?" Collins mocked at me and dragged me up.

I was the joke of the day as we went to collect our day's pay. A new girl was introduced to us, she was going to resume work the next day.

"Chai you be machine?" Husiani the operator asked Amina the new girl.

Actually she was a professional in tieing water, she was leading us on a three to one ratio, maybe she would have been the co-star with Vin diesel in fast and furious or so i thought.

Even during break she refusedgoing out, she insisted on working more, we hailed her courage and perseverance before leaving her to kill her body.

"Collins wetin you bring?" I asked my friend.

"Omoh na yam and stew oo" He replied.

"Me na rice and beans, so wetin we go chop first?" I asked.

We usually combine our food together and eat so we choosed to eat the yam and stew first before the rice. After we finished he asked me to escourt him home so we can add more food to our biggish stomachs. Well i and Collins have the same large stomach, we would make the Man Must Wack duo or so we thought.

It was remaining just ten minutes to break over so i reluctanly followed him because my stomach had not gotten enough. Oga Emma house was opposite Collins's parents house so we hurried away.

At their house i sat down in readiment for more food when Collins came out with palm kernel, my face changed immeditaly.

"Na food be this?" I asked angrily.

"Walahi na my brother finish everything, make we just enjoy this one before we go jare" Collins pleaded.

"So i tell you say i resemble warri boy, abeg free me johr" I said jokingly and stood up to go when Oga Emma bus arrive in front of his house.

We stopped and then ran to the window to peeped, Oga Emma came down and went inside then returned a minute later with his Generator. We knew there was trouble so we checked the time.

It was almost half past 2pm, we were 30minutes late so sprang out as soon as Oga Emma left and ran to our working place.

The man had reached before us and work had began, we tiptoed to the door and stared in, oga Emma and his wife were both present inside, and he had threatened to send any of us home if we come late after break.

I laid my hands oin my head and bite my fingers while thinking of what i would tell my parents when i go home early.

"So wetin we go do now?" I asked Collins.

"Na for you to enter inside na, if them no drive you i go enter" Collins gave a useless idea to his favour.

"You chop craze ne, abeg free me jor, i tell you say i no dey fear? You enter na" I wispered back angrily.

"See i dey help you, better enter now" Collins said and then pushed me inside without my consent. That moment oga Emma went behind the Machine to check a fault and his wife was attending to her sleeping child by the corner.

I quickly sat down like a sharp man and began packaging water. Oga Emma saw me and then cleaned his eyes in suprise.

"Peter where you dey since?" He asked.

"Sir i dey here na"I said while the other workers giggled slightly, no one exposed me.

"But i no see you na" Oga Emma said but gave up and went to his wife side. I heaved a sign of relief and thanked my stars.

Collins must have waited alittle while and he saw that i was not driven home so he bounced in and that was his nemesis.

"Good afternoon sir and Ma" He greeted.

"Ehen where you dey come from?" Oga Emma wife asked.

"Ehmm i... I..." he starmered.

"No eh again, just turn dey go house" Oga Emma shouted.

I did Gan Gan in my mind, Collins was bursted or so we thought...

To be continued...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
MachineX: Yes Boss, Plenty Cheatz Go The, no mind that greeting weda na pakistan abi australia time I dnt knw o, and thanks for registering

Bros do fast drop cheats oo. My android dey drink MB like palm wine.

Una good nite...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abeg come post jawe
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sense don kill collins.........#lobatan
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
I can't stop laughing.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am sori o,wsnt arnd wen u called
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jumizie13(f): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Long update indeed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ROCK, HE NO GUD OOO... U NO EVEN REMEMBER ME UR GUY... ANYWAY I DEY FOLLOW U BUMBER 2 BUMBER... COME ND UPDATE QUICK ASAP.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha Rock u go put hand for electric and is expecting malt and milk. Chai! U funny o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm, i no say the guy go implicate you
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2013
buoye1: Abeg come post jawe

I dey come bros.

3Dimension: Sense don kill collins.........#lobatan

Lolz, sense kill am ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Clemzy16: Hmmm, i no say the guy go implicate you

Me na James Bond nagrin

Mimisboygreat: Hahahahahahahahaha Rock u go put hand for electric and is expecting malt and milk. Chai! U funny o

No be so them dey do for Naija filmgrin

waslead300: [color=#006600][/color]ROCK, HE NO GUD OOO... U NO EVEN REMEMBER ME UR GUY... ANYWAY I DEY FOLLOW U BUMBER 2 BUMBER... COME ND UPDATE QUICK ASAP.

Sorry man, my brain no dey function at 100percent again. Harmattan dey kill im vibe.

Jumizie13: Long update indeed

angryangry

Daniel2802: I can't stop laughing.

Stop ooo

D.Ella.luv:
Am sori o,wsnt arnd wen u called

No P ma'am

una good morning ooo. Make i type under sun abeg, laziness dey catch me...

Typing with blind man speed....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
The rock5555:

Bros do fast drop cheats oo. My android dey drink MB like palm wine.

Una good nite...

U neva start to dey use dis eti 1000 for 3gb?....u dey carry last
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Uthman51:

U neva start to dey use dis eti 1000 for 3gb?....u dey carry last
Uthman Abeg Tell The Rock That One Yet Make im The 'Rock' Am For Now Yet
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
GREED

"Sir no be only me oo" Collins confessed, my heart missed three beats as i awaited my own sentencing from Oga Emma.

"I dont want to hear anything, just go home" Oga Emma said to my advantage. I smiled as Collins went home empty handed, his work since morning had been in vain, just four more hours for him to collect his pay and he was disqualified.

We continued gisting as usual till the work was over, oga Emma wanted us to work extra for him so he paid us for thirty minutes overtime which we gladly did. We assembled outside to collect our pay only for him to start wasting our time again.

"So una dey still wait for me? I think say una go house oo" Oga Emma said after he emerged from his secret room twenty minutes later. That room no one had gotten the priveledge to enter except his wife we all wondered what was in there.

We frown our faces and kept mute till he kept shut, then he removed all his money and began counting the thousands in front of us, i felt like diving to grab it and running away but he knew my house so that was out of my mind.

Finally he paid us for his work so we scrambbled to go meet his dad for his own payment. And that was where wahala began.

As usual his dad paid us the newbies N300 and settled the oldies as normal but Amina who came new though she was already an experienced worker refused to collect her money, she was shouting at The boss that she was better than us and she wanted N500 or nothing less.

We were all dumbfounded and encouraged her to collect it because after a week we were to collect normally with the oldies but she refused to listen to our pleas. The boss got angry and just pulled out a N500 note and threw at her.

She smiled and picked it up but the man last words shocked her.

"As you carry that money just make sure that this is you last day here" He said and entered his car to leave.

"See this man oo, him think say na him employ me, abeg jare na him employ me so no yawa, as far as the son no sack me, nobody fit" She bragged and went home.

We all looked at ourselves and shook our heads, she never had respect for elders, she was feeling so fly but only time would tell on her fate.

The next day i came early to watch the sweet drama that was going to take place that day. Suprsingly the boss was already around, the man truly meant his threat.

He came to make sure the girl was not working, as he came in he saw her already working, everywhere grew quiet to hear his verdict on her.

"Shebi i say you should not come here again?" He asked.

"Sir no be you employ me so you no fit sack me" The foolish girl said instead of pleading and apologising.

"Get up from there my friend" The boss shouted which made her spring up and went outside grumbling.

Oga Emma was not yet back from supply so she waited outside for him.

Finally oga Emma came in and she told him her problem, he fumed in with her smiling stupidly, The boss was waiting for them. One sentence came into my mind.

"Clash Of The Titans" "Father Vs Son" "Oga And Assistant Oga" "Actos Vs Boss" Or so i was thinking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by walewunmi(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr.Rock u funny oh harmatan dey worry ur brain ehn lmao harmatan wey never crious ehn wen it now becomes so serious m sure u wud lose ur whole cerebullum Lol grin.BTW nice story so far bt ur man must wack legend no go kill u oneday lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abeg una see any hidden post cus my update wey i upload b4 gettn banned don lost
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aveiro(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
i won c aw dis tori go end
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
I see a hidden post rock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.