Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199348 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice One @Rock
Rock U D Among Erigga Fans, Chai! Na my 'G' U Be O
'They The Code Anyhow Like Yesterdays Eba' hehehehe
Waiting For Next Episode
First Comment On Page 40
*Dancing _ Gangnam Style
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

Sexy S is here chilling o, its jst dat I relegated masef to the background to be on a lowkey level since Uduak doesn't giv us much update as dat of b4 again buh I understand his situation sha

Tnx for askin afta me Machinex & Rock, u guys ar darlings. Oya com and chop kiss

muah!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
MachineX: First To Comment After This Post
*Dancing Antenna*

let me go and read the update

Na u try pass. That means if i do another bonanza, na u go win oogrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
MachineX: Nice One @Rock
Rock U D Among Erigga Fans, Chai! Na my 'G' U Be O
'They The Code Anyhow Like Yesterdays Eba' hehehehe
Waiting For Next Episode
First Comment On Page 40
*Dancing _ Gangnam Style

Lolz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555:

Na u try pass. That means if i do another bonanza, na u go win oogrin

4 una mind
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oga bouncer na wetin close ya mouth nagringringrinlipsrsealed
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz:

4 una mind

Falls inside toiletgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ehen i don marathon read Prince thread, kai dem don leave me go far so i pause, make i type with Rocket speed abeg...
TYping....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Rock, i no dey see u for my thread again. Hpe no p?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555:

Falls inside toiletgrin

angry angry angry angry.....Who dey ff u dey laugh...?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555:

oga bouncer na wetin close ya mouth nagringringrinlipsrsealed

Na ur late update now....See ur big head
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
OPERATION GRACE

When he was unwilling to reply me again i dragged him outside and asked him again before he finally opened up.

"I say Grace get belle, abi you dey deaf, just say you wan laugh again" He said misearably. I immediately pitied him but i ahve been in that problem before so i had to investigate if it was the girl was saying the truth.

"How you take know say she get belle? una don do test?" I asked.
"We no do anything, na she tell me say she don get belle, now i just dey fear, i no know wetin to do, my mother go say make i stop school now, and her papa na Soldier man, chai Peter i don die" He lamented.

Seeing his face almost made me laugh again but i held my laughing gas shut, that problem was more than laughing matter.

He not only was afraid of his parents, he also had the guts to go date a soldier man's daughter, maybe he had not been dealt with by a soldier man before thats why.

A military man daughter, wether na Police or Soldier or Road safety, E.T.C are the people i never joke with, i no want something that would take me to station or guard room in my life except the babe is extremlly beautiful like Anita in Makurdigringrin

"Bros you try, how you go pregnant soldier man daughter, you chop winch" I questioned.

"Mehn forget that thing na, you say na the girl come toast me na, and she fine sef" Collins argued.

I remembered when he told me about her, she came to meet him at home so he quickly ran out with her to avoid his mother from seeing her because his mum dont take that shi'ty behaviour from him, she never hesitates to advice him when he goes wrong.

He went out with Grace to an uncompleted building where they sat together and she poured her heart out to him, he claimed that she began kissing and romancing him so he had no choice but to just pull off her panties and raised up her gown then bleeped her in a standing position on the wall while people passed by, thats to show how bad our world have reached, two young teens are seen bleeping and no body cared about stopping them, instead he bleeped the girl till he could barely walk home.

"Why you no go fit walk home, are you a learner?" I asked.

"No, the girl tight, na me disvirgin her" Collins replied.

"Yessss" I screamed, i had gotten the last puzzle to his problems, a girl giving you are virginity could count to many factors, she loved him so much or she wanted to belong in her group as one of the girls that had been bleeped before. Either way she would have gotten a thought in mind to hold her mind forever or for the time being since i heard that men are reducing in this worldgrin

"Why you dey shout?" Collins asked me.

"I know what to do now, just cheer up, this one na small matter" I encouraged him.

"Peter walahi i no go ever follow human again if i comot from this wahala" Collins promised me.

I just smiled and looked at him, not even the devil can tell me that Collins meant what he said, in a short time he would be the same person that would come and yarn me another X-rated tale. Its just fear that is making him say those things.

I knew Collins like the back of my eargringrin only time would tell.

We went back inside, he was still nervous as everyone looked at us and kept quiet, i just smiled and sat down while my brain calculated on my next plan, i had to advance my moves so as not to be caught hanging on the way.

During break Collins could barely eat, he was like someone struck with fever, i used that to my advantage and packaged the food in my stomach enough. While he ate like a spoiled robot.

"Collins we dey go see the girl after work" I informed his as we went back inside, he just nod his head and passed me.

Time passed quickly till we closed then we walked to his area after he promised to pay my bike money if i solved his problem for him. We reached his house and then ate alittle before strolling to Grace's house.

She sat outside, gisting with friends and laughing hysterically, sincerly she did not pose as a pregnant girl who was in touble, i was going to show her that no body plays with my freind's emotions.

Time for plan A.

"Abeg Grace make we see for that other tree" Collins said as i signalled at him. She wanted taking one of her friend along so that she would keep me company but i refused the gesture. Since her area was a place where you can bleep in public without anybody stopping you, i did not want to endanger my life and reputation hunting for a pussy that would put me in more stress than pleasure.

Detective mood on my mind...

I dey come, make i go update my second thread. Dont miss the next episode in the evening....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz:

Na ur late update now....See ur big head
angry angry angry angry no vex me if not ehhhh lipsrsealed

D9ty7: Rock, i no dey see u for my thread again. Hpe no p?

Baba no vex abeg, i go rush come when i update finish, i no just know why my 24hrs don turn to 3hrs. Anyway am back now like the electric billl.

lekinz:

angry angry angry angry.....Who dey ff u dey laugh...?

I sh'it for your doormot grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555: angry angry angry angry no vex me if not ehhhh lipsrsealed

Baba no vex abeg, i go rush come when i update finish, i no just know why my 24hrs don turn to 3hrs. Anyway am back now like the electric billl.

I sh'it for your doormot grin grin

Picks my axe and cutlass....Runs after him

Ur own don finish today...So na u dey shit for my doormot ...Abajo...I sha see sey Sexy Sapphire no gree enter my room dt day..
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz:

Ur own don finish today...So na u dey shit for my doormot ...Abajo...I sha see sey Sexy Sapphire no gree enter my room dt day..

Hhehe turns and gives him spider man, acrobatic kick on his groin, then spits on him and walk away.

Next tym if u see me, make u dash me ur babe.

#dials Sexy S number#

babe meet me for that joint wey we dey meet every nite, we gat to chill. gringringrin

Team Poko
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555:

Hhehe turns and gives him spider man, acrobatic kick on his groin, then spits on him and walk away.

Next tym if u see me, make u dash me ur babe.

#dials Sexy S number#

babe meet me for that joint wey we dey meet every nite, we gat to chill. gringringrin

Team Poko

Stands up nd pursue him.....Ur own iyaf finish today......Gives him a Santaclaustric's kick
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahahahaha grin. Rock and Lekinz eyaff finish me wit lafta o. Dis is hilarious. May the best man win ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz:

Stands up nd pursue him.....Ur own iyaf finish today......Gives him a Santaclaustric's kick

seizes Uthman chicken lap and pumps three ground nut into his dicck. By the time you start using wheelchair, even if u see Sexy S, u go respect her.

#drops the chicken lap and bounce like Errigga with Sexy S#

Oga Clemzy. Cover me incase this dude tries any sh'it again.

Gives the Groaning Lekinz my middle finger, fucck you Mr Bouncergringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekinz:

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hope no be say Grace dey lie about this pregnancy ish
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg i go continue tomorow, just finished carol night in church, so tired, make i update that second thread abeg.

See ya tomorow, four updtes go drop. Somebody say Hell Yeah.

*kicks Lekinz and kisses Sexy S goodnite.*

thanks Y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Karevwite: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
The rock5555: Abeg i go continue tomorow, just finished carol night in church, so tired, make i update that second thread abeg.

See ya tomorow, four updtes go drop. Somebody say Hell Yeah.

*kicks Lekinz and kisses Sexy S goodnite.*

thanks Y'all
hell yea!...lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Waoh i don miss alot oh

****thank God we are still moving along****

ride on bros rock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
The ministry is going forward.

Dtective mode activated. grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2013
ritababe: Waoh i don miss alot oh

ride on bros rock
errm... I fit marry u?*winks*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2013
lekinz:

jeeeeeesus!! So this blow wey i give dis man no damage this im big head*pulls out a big plank and reshapen his head 4 threatening rock et my sexy sapphire*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2013
The rock5555:

seizes Uthman chicken lap and pumps three ground nut into his dicck. By the time you start using wheelchair, even if u see Sexy S, u go respect her.

#drops the chicken lap and bounce like Errigga with Sexy S#

Oga Clemzy. Cover me incase this dude tries any sh'it again.

Gives the Groaning Lekinz my middle finger, fucck you Mr Bouncergringrin
*frowns* come rock! If u try me na my akpola shoe i go use burst ur head. Every hands off my sexy sapphire*sits besyd ha with lekinz's Ak 47 because of toasters*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Rock how far nah(Mr detective cheesy).....e don tey o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2013
linpok: Rock how far nah(Mr detective cheesy).....e don tey o

Bro y u leave me run nasad

Mimisboygreat: *frowns* come rock! If u try me na my akpola shoe i go use burst ur head. Every hands off my sexy sapphire*sits besyd ha with lekinz's Ak 47 because of toasters*

Drags him by his okrika shirt and flings him out of my threadgrin resumes seat next to Sexy S

Mimisboygreat: jeeeeeesus!! So this blow wey i give dis man no damage this im big head*pulls out a big plank and reshapen his head 4 threatening rock et my sexy sapphire*

U try for this one

Mimisboygreat: errm... I fit marry u?*winks*

angry angry na all my babes u wan marry

3Dimension: The ministry is going forward.

Dtective mode activated. grin grin grin

welcme back sir

ritababe: Waoh i don miss alot oh

ride on bros rock

Thanks Miss, do come start urs abeg

Karev_wite: hell yea!...lol

Hell yeah bro, i see ya

Clemzy16: Hope no be say Grace dey lie about this pregnancy ish

We go see nagrin

Una good morning, na now i just wake up, make i rush go work abeg, see ya all later.

Abeg make una remember me during Christmas, una know na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Uduak come na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2013
** walk into thread,trow away the remaining stick of ciger,sip from my bottle of legend ** i just dey look una

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.