Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199359 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013

FIRST POST ON PAGE 39

*Dancing-Antenna*

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013

UC Browser Na Big Bastard
Mehn See Multiple Post O, Am Sorry Mods And Peepz
Palz Pls Who Knows Were Sexy S. Have Gone To Na?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Livingstone11(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
keep train moving....enjoying myself as usual..rock more update pls
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Afta all d repentance uduak,choi,shey I call u bad boy

Hahaha u no serious
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
360prince: Na which kind dad i get for here?
This uduak no the care again for prince and him the call himself my dad....sad

since am the SON of THE ROCK i would advice all of una make una leave my front seat, as the first son for me to yansh my as.ssss down...

Mr. THE ROCK, i can see you're doing great work on your story here. Thumbs up Ete mi grin

My pikin make u no vex abeg.

Na only the man wey get sickness nai know the kin medicine he wan take.

I go show for ur thread soon, sorry for my absence, i hope you no miss me too much...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
MachineX:
UC Browser Na Big Bastard
Mehn See Multiple Post O, Am Sorry Mods And Peepz

I no blame u, no be Opera mini dey do double post pass, u just wan lie for ucbrowser head.

Ehen BTW where is Sexy. S
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Una good evening. Make i begin type johr, i just dey wait for my Christmas break so that i go feed una updates like Ryback.

Typing with train speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
@rock.,Chrismas break at pure watert factory
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Waiting...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bulcqlay: @rock.,Chrismas break at pure watert factory

Baba oo, thats 2012 naangry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hebex12(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
oga i beg finish dix story before new year ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
The rock5555:

I no blame u, no be Opera mini dey do double post pass, u just wan lie for ucbrowser head.

Ehen BTW where is Sexy. S
i never see that madam o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Keep it ROCKing coming
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
TEMPTATIONS

Non of us had torch lights on our phones so we made do with the little light we got from our phone screens. I wanted sleeping near the machine but Lami urged me to sleep under the tiles because it would be warmer there. Ashie slept untop the tiles, she claimed that she was feeling heat, i no blame fat people jare.

Lami slept next to me on the outside, i was reluctant to sleep because i did not want to be too bugged-eyed when the power supply is finally restored so i was playing my snake game on my phone. While Lami made xtra-cool calls.

When she was through she faced the other side, i could hear the light snores from Ashie. I began night dreaming, i opened my eyes and peeped at Lami, she had faced me, her eyes were open, since i was inside in a dark corner she could not see my eyes but the moonlight made me see her alittle.

She seemed to be making a decision about something, suddenly she picked her phone and pointed the light on my face, i quickly shut my eyes like i was sleeping.

Then she shifted closer to me, my heartbeat increased rapidly, then something began crawling on my leg, i have very sensitive hairs on my leg so i gave the so-thought ant a hot slap. I checked but found nothing so i relaxed only for the crawling sensation to start again, i gave myself another thundrous slap but touched nothing.

I began thinking which devilish ant was sent for me, then my brain began thinking of what Lami did, maybe she was the one trying to do something, so i thought, i kept still and awaited the cursed thing to come again.

In less than ten seconds the crawling began again, i was scared and tempted to slap it again but i resisted the temptaton and just laid still, the hand kept on going up to my knee then into my Three-quater shorts, by then i was convinced that it was a human being and not ant or spirit. My dicck immediatly sprang up at the thought of the potential bleeping, Collins words began to make meanings to me, the hand finally succeded in reaching my dicck which made me shiver.

"Peter" Lami wispered.

I kept shut in fear thinking that if i answer she might stop but her words encouraged me.

"Peter talk na, if you dey sleep how come your prick come strong" She said.

I laughed nervously which made her draw nearer to me and asked me a question.

"You don do am before?"

"EHmm" i saif but she took over before i could conclude my answer. Her hands went to my belt and unbuckle the shorts down and arranged the boxers levels also.

Without wasting time i took control of those huge looking tantalizing breasts that i have been feeding my eyes on for so long. I opened her shirt well and jack out those two twin niccurs from their hiding place and then chew on them like cabin biscuits.

"Peter easy na" Lami moaned on my dicck.

"Ehhh so me wey i stay four days without sucking boobs na you want make i pity your own, you aint see nofin yet" I thought greedily and squeezed those mamary glands the more.

We had a sixty nine before she climbed my dickk skin to skin, i was high on puny that i did not consider that factor of infections or catching a virus.

I just held the breast in place and did what i knew how to do best. Lami was laying upon me in order not to hit her head on the above tiles where Ashie was sleeping. I was trying to muffle my noises but Lami was screaming her throat out, fear begin catch me sef, i tried to hush her down but she ignored my pleas and rod e faster which sent sweet currents into my brain, it was enough to shut me up so i can enjoy the moment.

When i was about tushing i informed her but she refused to pull out till i injected into her, we laid tired in that posture till sleep enveloped us.

"Uhm na una try pass, Lami na every boy you dey fucck? Ashie voice jolted us from sleep world. My dicck was already standing tall in Lami's kitten, all my sense began coming back, shame and guilt took over me. I made to pull out only for Lami to press me down and gave Ashie a 'Leave us' stare.

"Toor na una sabi" Ashie said and went to work.

Lami continued from where she stopped but i was already disoreinted to be aroused anymore, when she saw i was not putting any efforts again, she pulled out and began dressing up.

I dragged the sturborn dicck to its hiding place and dressed up also. I walked slowly and stared at them both, Ashie winked at me while Lami laughed.

My legs felt like jelly so they told me to go sleep alittle again, i laid down with a troubled heart when Asjir began speaking when they thought i had fallen alseep.

"Lami na all the guys wey work here you dey fucck" Ashie asked.

"Abeg free me jare, them dey complain?" Lami countered which shut Ashie up.

I regretted my decisions but it was too late to turn the hands of time, am just one lucky dude who God have helped alot. I JUST BLEEPED A SERIOUS RUNS GIRL. So to my guys, abeg if konji hold you too much, no bleep without CD because anything can happen, you might not be lucky as me.

GOODNIGHT

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
hebex12: oga i beg finish dix story before new year ooo

humm story still long oo, i never near when i begin hammer moni b4 i talk about aunty Charity bleeping, my second WAEC then my first trip to my villa since i was born. Bros chil, except u wan summarisation
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hebex12(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
we dey wait den
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Les: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
The rock5555:

humm story still long oo, i never near when i begin hammer moni b4 i talk about aunty Charity bleeping, my second WAEC then my first trip to my villa since i was born. Bros chil, except u wan summarisation
no,summary abeg o, i de follow you bumper to bumper but increase your rate of update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
MachineX:

Sexy S is here chilling o, its jst dat I relegated masef to the background to be on a lowkey level since Uduak doesn't giv us much update as dat of b4 again buh I understand his situation sha

Tnx for askin afta me Machinex & Rock, u guys ar darlings. Oya com and chop kiss
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 360prince(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
The rock5555:

My pikin make u no vex abeg.

Na only the man wey get sickness nai know the kin medicine he wan take.

I go show for ur thread soon, sorry for my absence, i hope you no miss me too much...
oga i missed you oh. I tink say you don forget about me now

your story just the sweet me for body like caressgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guys, una don hear Rock o. Mak sure u use ur protection no matter the kain konji wey catch una o, hiv and oda sexual transmitted diseases are real. Uduak is jst a lucky chap, so don't practice dis @ home(readers discretion is advised)

Nice update dear, kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Girlfriend no dey Uduak dey talk about protection. Condom no dey cost naw, so that wan no be problem. Mehn, i need babe for xmas tinz o!!! Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Guys, una don hear Rock o. Mak sure u use ur protection no matter the kain konji wey catch una o, hiv and oda sexual transmitted diseases are real. Uduak is jst a lucky chap, so don't practice dis @ home(readers discretion is advised)

i wan marry u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
OH! ROCK. Why U My father said "Dog wen go lost no go hear d sound of d hunter whisling. gringrin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Chai! Rock u go bleep runs gal(ashanti). Na so d bleeping dy sweet u? Gud mrning ladies and gentlemens#lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Rock nawa for u ooOoooOooh yhu don forget sey u don do baptism abiii? Anyway nice story here...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2013
see rock,me i dnt lyk d way diz story is going o.u are killing d zealous love i had 4dis film.360prince is makin more updates dan u.pls try hard 2update oo.u are losing fans and fanatics
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

Sexy S is here chilling o, its jst dat I relegated masef to the background to be on a lowkey level since Uduak doesn't giv us much update as dat of b4 again buh I understand his situation sha

Tnx for askin afta me Machinex & Rock, u guys ar darlings. Oya com and chop kiss

*Runs to go and chop her mouth* gringrin i like kissing pass bleeping sef

Les: no,summary abeg o, i de follow you bumper to bumper but increase your rate of update

Noted sir, things go improve

Sexy Sapphire: Guys, una don hear Rock o. Mak sure u use ur protection no matter the kain konji wey catch una o, hiv and oda sexual transmitted diseases are real. Uduak is jst a lucky chap, so don't practice dis @ home(readers discretion is advised)

Yeah dont try what i did at home ooo, everybody no be James Bondgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2013
[b]
Danpersie31: see rock,me i dnt lyk d way diz story is going o.u are killing d zealous love i had 4dis film.360prince is makin more updates dan u.pls try hard 2update oo.u are losing fans and fanatics

Alright sir, its noted, no vex abeg.

eyezik3: Rock nawa for u ooOoooOooh yhu don forget sey u don do baptism abiii? Anyway nice story here...

Hehe i no forget but temptation strong nagrin

Mimisboygreat: Chai! Rock u go bleep runs gal(ashanti). Na so d bleeping dy sweet u? Gud mrning ladies and gentlemens#lol

U go lie say Bleeping no sweet gringrin

Tombilly: OH! ROCK. Why U My father said "Dog wen go lost no go hear d sound of d hunter whisling. gringrin grin

LOLgrin

Mimisboygreat: i wan marry u

Uhmmmmmm

360prince: oga i missed you oh. I tink say you don forget about me now

your story just the sweet me for body like caressgrin

Hw can a papa forget his son

Clemzy16: Girlfriend no dey Uduak dey talk about protection. Condom no dey cost naw, so that wan no be problem. Mehn, i need babe for xmas tinz o!!! Lol

u dis fine crazy boy still dey find babe, are u a learner, abeg shine ya eyes except u want make i find you five of my own wey i don sackgringringrin

Good News; this is to inform my able Preacher's son Family that the Uduak Peter which you once knew in Season 1 is back....

Oya somebody begin sing Ryback theme song while i feed una plenty updatesgringringrin

typing....
[/b]
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg feed us wit enuf update joor..
#btw....y dis thread come dry lyk dis na. Wer everybody come go na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Anticipating for the update.

By the way, me get side chicks but i wan send dem go relegation The ministry must move.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
FACTS

After rolling around for awhile i stood up and joined them to work, Lami smiled at me but i ignored her and faced my work. They saw that my face was not looking cool so they stopped bothering me.

In the morning i waited when they left till the morning crew arrived, Collins was laughing and shaking my hands vigrously before dragging me to one corner.

"Mehn how you see night work na, e no make sense?" He asked excitedly.

"Make sense as in how?" I questioned him back.

"Tell me say Lami no fucck you" He said.

"So na that one be enjoyment, abeg free me johr" I said angrily.

"See this boy, that girl don bleep all the workers wey don work for here, she even dey plan for you sef" He said happily.

"Wait, you mean say she don bleep even the operator and Oga Emma?" I asked to be sure.

"Before nko, you no see as she and oga Emma dey flow?" He replied.

I began to reminiscense back, i always noticed that Oga Emma accepts her greeting before anyone else, and she was the one that collects our money always, he also listens to her request more than ours, the pieces of puzzles began knocking togther in my head. If that girl could bleep all the guys in that factory, what could stop her from not bleeping any guy who toast her. A sick feeling came over me, the first thing i did as i went home was to pray wella.grin make una no laugh because fear catch me no be small.

Small mistakes like that could put one in trouble at anytime, which could lead to a big problem, i later went for my test and thank God for my life, nothing do me. I have never been afraid of Hiv test because its what you carry nai go show, them no fit dash you wetin get, except you get bad luck like my mentor oga Mazi Omenukogringrin

Guys and Babes, bleep carefully to avoid stories that touch later, na one life person get.

The night shift was later scraped when another machine was added so we all converted to day work, Collins was still gisting me of how he bleeps any girl who comes his way in his area. The previous night he claimed to have bleeped on girl in her parents house, and her elder sister was in the room so they had to do it quietly on standing position, and all this while, he never used any Protection, i have adviced him to stop going skin to skin but he insisted that they were small girls so they had no sickness in their body. He forget that Aids no dey show for face.

They weight of my advices to him hit on him one day. He came to work with a blur face, his custom was to embrace every girl that morning before teasing me and gisting me about his latest sexcapedes, he saw me as a dull V who would go and self service with the erotic tales he was yarning me with. Like i say i rarely talk in public, i manage a low profile not because am shy or something like that but because any wrong word or move or character i exhibit, somebody would poke a finger at me and say 'Look at what a Pastor son is doing'. Trust Nigerians, they always want their pastors to be like saints, they forget that we all are flesh and blood and makes mistakes. No man in this world is 100percent perfect.

That day Collins just went to one corner and sat down without greeting or embracing anyone, i immediatly knew something was wrong so i walked up to him.

"Man Collins, wassup naw, you no eat this morning abi your kpekus(dicck) don die" i joked but his face still remain strong like five days Eba.

"You no go understand" He said slowly.

"Oya tell me abeg" My ears pricked up in search of a hot gist.

"You know that girl wey i tell you about, that girl Grace, wey we fucck for wall?" He said.

I Nodded my head to urge him to continue.

"The babe don get Belly" He said and held his head in his hands with tears almost pouring down from his face.

Instead of giving him a solution i did what 90percent of people hate me for, i laugh in the face of trouble.

Actually you may tell me that your father just died and i would start laughing, well not that am mocking the person but i need laughter to clear my head, its my nature, just that people dont understand it, no mind me, i play alot thats why.

After laughing at Collins for like five minutes my brain had rebooted to solution mood, my face had turned serious, i was ready to deal with the situation immediatly. I was not called Mister Problem solver for nothing, it was time for Operation Grace.

"Ehen Collins wetin you talk again?" I asked seriously.

i dey come, make i go check my NL son's thread, i go read in Rocket speed and be back for another hot episode, dont miss it..

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
First To Comment After This Post
*Dancing Antenna*

let me go and read the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.