Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,803 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199598 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Hahahahahgringringrin determine to chokay hhmmm abeg give me one packet of benson
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Good mawnin to y'all around here. Hope you had a nice night rest?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Alphafrank: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr rock eh,i no fit shout at all....bt guy eh d people wey u bleep don too much oo,bt i notice say 4 naija,gals nid jst 1 out of 3 tins in a guy,n a guy must hav 1 of these,if u no gt brain u go gt beauty,if u no gt brain n beauty u go gt cash,4rm weitin i don read i no nid to write revelation cos my guy u get brain,hw gals cm dey fall 4 u dt mean say u b handsome guy,n wt ur #100 promo grin,i no nid psn to tell me say d dough don too much 4 ur pocket.......in drakes voice..# started 4rm d bottom (season 1 4rm monday) nw am here,more oil to ur blokus as u cntnu ur sexscapedes
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2013
3Dimension: undisputed, undefeated, forever-reigning champion!!!! Bros I dey follow u like twitter

Nd i go continue to dey dash una updates like facebook grin

Uthman51: Undisputed champion cheesy

Na me be MI brosgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: Good mawnin to y'all around here. Hope you had a nice night rest?

We had a nice night ooo, good morning sir, i dey come

Tombilly: Hahahahahgringringrin determine to chokay hhmmm abeg give me one packet of benson

Shebi i say no smoking in my threadgrin na only igboh dey allowed grin

dagift333:

lets just pray oh

We dey pray na

jerome dili: Nice story bro... Can't wait for the next update

update coming up...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Alphafrank: Mr rock eh,i no fit shout at all....bt guy eh d people wey u bleep don too much oo,bt i notice say 4 naija,gals nid jst 1 out of 3 tins in a guy,n a guy must hav 1 of these,if u no gt brain u go gt beauty,if u no gt brain n beauty u go gt cash,4rm weitin i don read i no nid to write revelation cos my guy u get brain,hw gals cm dey fall 4 u dt mean say u b handsome guy,n wt ur #100 promo grin,i no nid psn to tell me say d dough don too much 4 ur pocket.......in drakes voice..# started 4rm d bottom (season 1 4rm monday) nw am here,more oil to ur blokus as u cntnu ur sexscapedes

Ehmm make i talk something... This ur flattering don pass my power na.
1) I no get brain, i get small sha, na just waec been do me strong thing. Women don finish my braingrin

2) Handsomeness, that one na duuur, i no fine jare just say i gat that flair and funny character that girls admired.

3)Rich-make u forget this aspect, na just N100 na u dey hail me, what of those wey dey dash 1k notes. Anyway am not poor neither am i rich am just an average guy wey get money to dash small.

Person wan disturb me so make i dash una one sharp update before i go answer the person... Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Tombilly: Hahahahahgringringrin determine to chokay hhmmm abeg give me one packet of benson
benson dn finish na panadol and paw paw leaf remaing u go smoke?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
SOLO MAN

"man P-roooo" Ruth scream as i came to work he next day, somehow the bad news had spread but they wanted to hear it from my mouth live and direct. I told the bad news, some sigh while some were glad, Ndubisi called me one side and congratulated me specially.

"Why you dey shake me na?" I asked confused.

"Baba you don hammer, now na only you go dey coordinate choks now nobody go do competition with you again" Ndubisi said gladly.

"Bro chill jare, i don retire from that kind of thing" I suprised him with my statement and walked away, the dude was suprised, he could not believe i would disengage from chokay.

I was already shell shocked from the previous day so i knew that oga Emma would put all his eyes on me because he would want to see if i was also in with Collins. Well i was prepared for him, now the work multiplied for me, i was working the job meant for two people but i never complained, i was determine to prove to everyone that i was not so lazy as everyone thought.

A truck pusher came to buy water when no one was around so i sold it to him and kept the money for oga Emma, i would have simply pocketted it but my mind was not at rest.

When oga Emma came i gave him the money, instead of thanking me he began shouting at me for selling water to someone that was not our customer. I opened my eyes in shock while everyone looked at me like a criminal.

I was boiling in my heart but pretended that nothing was wrong, he just kept on insulting and rapping infront of me before telling me to go and find the person i sold the water to and collect back his water.

I laid my head on the wall and closed my eyes to absorb my swelling anger, someone placed a hand on my shoulder which made me raise up my head and saw Ndubisi standing behind me with Ruth.

"Peter shebi i tell make you dey chop him money, this man no get character or attitude, na very stupid person, just do chop and go, forget the man" Ndubisi advised me. I nodded my head, since oga Emma have only seen the good side of me, it was time to show him my naughty side.

I leaned on his father's motor and awaited his arrival from his secret room,when he finally came out he looked at me intently.

"Peter where my water?" He asked. I was silent.

"See if you no go find my water you no go follow me go supply today" He threatened, i stil kept quiet. He hissed and went into the bus to go still i did not even make any move to plead with him.

"Peter follow am na" Emeka the driver of Emma's dad pleaded with me. I just nod my head and joined oga Emma. He threw his face one side while i looked the other side.

The tension was so tight that one could touch it, i had concluded in my mind that if he tries anything i would just go and relax at home, my papa no force me to work, na me choose am by myself so he cant force me to go back.

We were like cat and mouse that day, we behaved like two different characters, when we reach a customer's shop i would stay put without going out, before i was the one to go ask how many bags they need but this time he went by himself. When the person tells him he would just open booth and start packing the water out.

I would now come out and carry water to the customer, then ask how many bags he or she told oga Emma, then we would start packing the water together without speaking to each other, we would just be counting it in our minds till we were through, i wont wait to collect money i would just go back to the bus while he collects his money and comes back. I was not smiling at all, oga Emma stole occasional looks at me but i was still frowning without a hint of smile one my face.

He had never seen me angry before, i was Peter the smiling kid who does what ever is said to him without complaints, all insults were handled with my smiles but this time he saw my hidden side that i rarely show, he finally gave in and broke the silence.

"Peter i no know say you sabi vex like this ooo, see as you come fine as you bone face" Oga Emma joked but i was not still smiling, i was tempted to laugh so i turn the other side and just smile alittle before frowning my face again.

"Haba Peter laugh small na, na just that small matter make you vex like this, abeg sorry, na because i no eat thats why i been dey talk rubbish" He finally apologised.

I summoned my most thickest voice before finally speaking.
"Shebi na because i no dey talk too much ba? i startled him, he smiled which made me smile back. Oga Emma wanted to please me by all means so he branched to a Restuarant and bought me food which we ate together.

At the end of work he collected the money but not after he warned me never to see water anyhow, he even dashed me some cash and bike money, i gave him a lip smile and went home. Oga Emma had succeded in hardening my heart, i wanted to be good but he chestised me, i was gonna show him that i was the king of chokay.

I began Mission Chokay.....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Mimisboygreat: benson dn finish na panadol and paw paw leaf remaing u go smoke?

u wan kill my man bagrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
#Following#
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Eh ya Peter the cool one!!.. I wonder why the cool ones are mostly taken for granted.
The Rock I hope your still as good as how you portrayed it here.
#following, keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
I dnt knw why person go like trouble dis much.
U began chokaying in full, dem go catch u soon.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
TrishaP: Eh ya Peter the cool one!!.. I wonder why the cool ones are mostly taken for granted.
The Rock I hope your still as good as how you portrayed it here.
#following, keep it up

If u see as i cool now eh, u n go believe say na the same Peter wey dey write this story.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: I dnt knw why person go like trouble dis much.
U began chokaying in full, dem go catch u soon.

Hehehe na me be James Bond oooo.

Make i go catch up for ur thread...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by TrishaP(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mimisboygreat: does that mean you've agreed to stick with me? Oooh! Am so much happy!

I'm not taken doesn't mean I'm here for you.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
I just dey corner dey observe, Man P roooo, fire dey go, feeling u.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jaywonluv(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
I pity u no be small.
If u are caught..............
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by s3nn2x(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nice one
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jaywonluv: I pity u no be small.
If u are caught..............
them no they catch breeze.
Any egg wey wan break ROCK go break himself. Hehehehehehe grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
chokay master
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
E be like say i go go chokay my mama meat o. Rock if she catch me i go hold u responsible*flashes my dagger at his face*u better start praying and fasting now now cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by heYwhire(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mr rock...nYc piece, i see Ya
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
James bond sef dey throw salute for u
The rock5555:

Hehehe na me be James Bond oooo.

Make i go catch up for ur thread...
Thanks for remembering i av one small thread going.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Typing continues....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Man p-rooooooooooooooooo...ma u sure pass..just dey drop d updates for us to dey feel....#btw i hope say dem no catch u for ur chokey runz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Spactacle: Man p-rooooooooooooooooo...ma u sure pass..just dey drop d updates for us to dey feel....#btw i hope say dem no catch u for ur chokey runz

Not when i have a combined Anini/Einstein brain grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
The rock5555:

Not when i have a combined Anini/Einstein brain grin

:-
serious
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
FOOLISH PIKIN

Since that day oga Emma feared me, not because i was scary but because i showed him a side of me that only my parents had seen and maybe a few people. I had designed my mind to chop my own share of chokay wether devil like am or not. I was now like a hot cake, oga Emma relied on me for almost everything, he did not have the kind of strenght that i had though he claimed to be stronger than me, he forgot that its not everything that muscles are involved. As my work increased so did my chokay. Oga Emma thought he was killing me with stress, he would just pack his motor and sleep while i supplied the water, half of the money entered my pocket while the other half i kept for himgrin he even mudered himself more by making me his accountant, sh'it i don touch money, i was the one loading water and also writing the amount in the book. What i did was that i added excess and recorded less, like i would put 200bags and write 170bags in my book. When he sells i collect the money till the day ends, then i would remove mine and give him the rest with his book that i calculated everything again. The man was as senseless business man, his sole focus was to get enough cash. The day that market was poor he would insist on checking my pockets which he would find just like N50, the rest were inside my second shorts. But when there was business he dont mind paying my bike money.

Before two months i had saved about 30k which i was giving to my mother. I still got more than enough cash to spend in buying things i love chewing, well since there was no girl involved in my affairs i was pretty rich.

Not till i asked my mum for about 7k for shopping, her words almost drove me mad.

"Shebi you dey stay for this house? Are you paying rents? Are you buying food?" She asked. All my answers were no, she then told me that the money had been diverted to house use, my face changed, i promised never to give her any money to keep for me again. I was so sad but i thought little of it, shebi she wan chop money, no problem.

I saved another money and bought my own phone, i had been eyeing Nokia for long so i made sure i went for that product, my first self bought phone was a Nokia 2700classic. I bought the phone because of PES2012 and spent my whole night tearing my opponents nets with hot goals.

Finally i heard about a social network called 2go from my friend Silas so i quickly downloaded it. The App looked cool, i also registered on Facebook and Twitter, i ventured into the world of social networking. LindaIkeji was my bus stop for news and gossips, she was my internet crushgrin

i ventured into 2going, since i was new i was told to enter chat rooms to get quick friends, i searched all the chat rooms and fell in love with Jokes, flirt and GoWords rooms. Flirt was my favourite, i got alot of beautiful babes from there but most of them were repping Abuja and Lasgidi, no body gree admit say them dey Nasarawa or Makurdi.

One day i saw a shiny offer where a girl told me that i should add her to see her nude pixs, without wasting time i added the girl, her profile pix was tantalising unclad so we began chatting. She now sent me a message that i should send her N200 airtime to see more of her n'ude pix, mehn see offer, since my money dey pour full ground i quickly darted out and bought a fresh Mtn N200 airtime for her, then send it while rushing into the bathroom to see bad things but she do me one bad thing i never forgot.

The bi'tch deleted me, WTF i added her back but she refused accepting again, that was how i came out of the bathroom fustrated, my airtime had gone down the drain. I cursed myself for been so stupid. I kept it to myself and continued chatting with babes till i met another wahala.

I got a friend request so i accepted it when i saw that it was a girl, her pix was kind of matured which frightened me, wetin that kind old woman dey do for 2go.

"Good evening ma" I typed.

"Nah dont call me ma, am Tayo" She typed back, i pumped my fists in the air thinking that i don catch one big sugar mummy.

"So how are you Tayo" I typed back.

"Am cool, can you sex chat?" She replied.

"Yes na, i be master" I said without even thinking what the hell sex chat meant. I Was hoping that she would start only for her to suprise me.

"Oya sex chat me" She typed back with a rose smiley.

Na there i shout, see gobe.......

Make i go wack jare and prepare my sunday school notes. Make una no laf me too much oo, know that it was all in the past or so am thinking....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good nite homies...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Money Soldier: I just dey corner dey observe, Man P roooo, fire dey go, feeling u.

Thanks bros, longest time ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
3Dimension: them no they catch breeze.
Any egg wey wan break ROCK go break himself. Hehehehehehe grin grin

U just spoke my mind...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Alphafrank: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
. grin grin ,my man no b small tin oo,master of bleepin bt novice 4 sex chat,man prooooo,...u too much jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.