Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199633 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
My day ended badly but nevertheless na update sure pass.

Typing....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by edgideon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
anxiously waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Chuksyd1: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Well d0ne R0ck...0ne 0f the reas0n ah enj0y y0ur tale ix ur incessant updates....my br0ther y0u try abeq....merry christmas!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
ritababe:

waoh onteresting

tnks for ur advice i be don dey fall in love as im mention 5 duples....i nor knw say im mean 5 dughouse

oboy mimis nor near me again oh

Ehn ehn ...Oya come jawe...christmas things on point... wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *uses my fork and chook him in d a5s*So na ur oga u dy disrespect abi? U r sacked!

hmmm...U don forget sey na me get Lekinz Bouncing institute....U don fail.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Waiting....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
DEDICATED TO DANPIERSE AND HIS BABE WEY HIM NO WAN SHOW ME

HUSTLERS

"Peter, you and Collins go begin follow me" Oga Emma informed us before going back into his secret room

"Yeah we don hammer" Collins said happily. I gave him that strange look that say wetin you mean by that line, shebi you don dey mad?

"So if you go supply you don automatically hammer" I asked but Collins told me to wait and see how things would play out, i was anxious to finally break the jinx of how Obinna and Hassan got alot of money.

We loaded water, my fingers ached but i scaled through, i managed to carry two bags because my joints almost pulled out when i tried carrying four bags like the former boys did but i was not acostom to it. We finish and moved out for the supply.

The cool breeze refreshed me, suddenly it did not seem so bad again, outdoors was more better than indoors, atleast we had stories of our adventures to tell the inside workers.

Oga Emma took us to area where he packed his bus by the road and showed us a compound far away, he said we should go and ask if they needed water. The compound was a muslim one, just one man married about six wives so they all had their own quaters and space, they all had deep freezers where they store water and other stuffs for their numerous children to hawk. As soon as the women heard we were selling water they began booking their amounts which they needed.

Collins was the one speaking the Hausa while i observed one hot fair babe sitting quietly in one corner, she smiled warmly at me but i knew that walking to her side was sucide so i maintained my yeye legs. When all the women began dragging for the amounts of water they needed i almost cried, i thought that we were just gonna sell like twenty bags and leave there but by my caculation we were to drop nothing less than 200 bags. We ran out to where oga Emma sat gisting with his friends with a bottle of coke in his hands and Gala(his favourite food).

"Oga them need two hundred and ten bags" I said since i was the one more closer to him.

"And so? Una don give them?" He asked.

"Ehmm no, we think say you go carry motor go near na" i said while scratching my head.

"Peter you dey mad ba? Why you dey behave like hausa man naw? You no see say that place dey sloppy, if i enter how my motor go comot?" Oga Emma asked so many jamb questions. I did not wait for him to insult me more, i just turned and went to tell Collins that our slavery don begin.

I wondered why someone would say am behaving like a Hausa man, how does Hausa men behave sef? What did he expect when i have spent my whole life in the North, abi is there a behavioural manual for kids from the east. I was gonna prove him wrong.

Even theough i may behave like a Hausa man, nobody fit comot Anang blood for my body or so i thought....

That began our long journey carrying water to and fro, while oga Emma gisted with his friends like he had no worries in this world, maybe he didnt, he had two robots who did all the hard work for hm while he collects the money. Shebi them talk say monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. I sighed miseably as i laboured hard, shebi i for siddon for my papa house dey enjoy, now i come dey do wetin my papa go see me shame sef. I thought that it was what their Hassan was doing that brought them enough cash so i was dreaming of my own largesse at the end of work when something happened...

i would have loved to continue but i never iron my Christmas Agbada. No worry bonanza dey tomorow for only girls grin grin

All thanks to y'all, u guys and babes have been the bestest....

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Una good nite oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
hahaha 4 ur sachet water mind nw u dn cast me and my noble princess.i show her and she jst laughed u in hd..i say make i give u my pweety ex,her name na happy bt u refused,xo am out.bt 4me 2 borrow u my pure princess,its futile.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hebex12(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
babe wey wan ff me 2mao to pm me nw dt my christmas gift oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
hahaha 4ur sachet water mind u done cast me and my noble princess nw.i showed her dis update and she laughed u in hd.i dash u my ex by u no want,dat 1 fine pass my current 1 cos i luv her more.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
lekinz:

Ehn ehn ...Oya come jawe...christmas things on point... wink

now you are talking, i hope u nor forget ur car key
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to u all. I pray dis birth of our lord Jesus christ will birth great tinz into our lives now and forevermore
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Bonanza for only girls
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Bonanza the 4 girls only gringringrin wat of if u give me to give my gal friend gringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Christmas And Merry New Year In Advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565352/short-poem-christmas#20392878
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Merry xmas to u all. I pray dis birth of our lord Jesus christ will birth great tinz into our lives now and forevermore
Amen!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2013
WICH KIND ONLY GAL BONANZA BE DIS 1 NA, ANYWAY COME UPDATE SHARPLY SHARPLY... AM ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF UR STORY. U NO VA TALK HOW U TAKE BLEEP AUNTY CHARITY
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2013
ritababe:

whaaaaaaat!!! Honey thats my car. *frowns* lekinz if u no come down from that car eh na Boko haram go b ur name. Honey am gonna spoil u with gift today

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2013
ritababe:

At all babe...come let's go...my Chevrolet is waiting ...Since Sexy S. dey form ...come enter bt I still fit carry 2 of una sha...

Mimisboygreat: whaaaaaaat!!! Honey thats my car. *frowns* lekinz if u no come down from that car eh na Boko haram go b ur name. Honey am gonna spoil u with gift today

Nonsense ...Na ur money I use buy am ?....hope sey yhew don wash Jack yansh...Or else no money this month
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2013
I sincerely want to use this medium to wish all my preachers son friends a happy xmas. In this period your neighbours shall respect you,troubles shall neglect you,angels shall protect you and God shall accept you. Abundant blessings shall also follow you as y'all remember to celebrate the reason for the season. It is not bad knowing you guys rather it is fun and enjoying. God bless NL,GOD bless we the preachers son crew and God bless Nigeria. Happy xmas mes amies!! Vous vous s'amusez
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Chai na knockout dem use wake me this morning. Api Christmas to the family of the Preacher's son. Oya make una share me meat and five alife grin

i still dey today, updates go dey, make i go rush meat, i dey come...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Yettocome(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Good morning all..................
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to all ye readers of the preacher's son.
The undercover agent is back again.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Mimisboygreat: I sincerely want to use this medium to wish all my preachers son friends a happy xmas. In this period your neighbours shall respect you,troubles shall neglect you,angels shall protect you and God shall accept you. Abundant blessings shall also follow you as y'all remember to celebrate the reason for the season. It is not bad knowing you guys rather it is fun and enjoying. God bless NL,GOD bless we the preachers son crew and God bless Nigeria. Happy xmas mes amies!! Vous vous s'amusez
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Am wishing all the preacher's son family Merry christmas,Wishing u all a wonderful celebration & a prosperous new year! Y'all should Get ready 4 overflow of divine favour in 2014
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas everybody... Anybody wey him pastor tell am to fast today, tell the pastor to 'go and die'
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Uduawaaa come update o**omhen xmas meat sweet oo..make i go bath,am inviting u all to siver bed portharcourt i get party for there oo..plenty alomo dey their oo**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to all the THE ROCK family and fans...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by faithchubby93(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas guys....!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Walks into the thread, saw christmas tree and lights glowing real good.
Wait o, so today is 25? Am in trouble, my gf go kill me, i don forget sey i promised to come her place today.
merry xmas guys
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
If i tell u say i get strength now eh na lie oo, my belly dey pain me but nevertheless na me still dey. Choping things still on my mind..

Make i go my last parols come back.

I love you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.