Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199597 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
As the new year is drawing nearer,u guys should write down your new year resolution.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingparel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]wow you really tried peter,keep it up!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingparel(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
For the on coming new year,i want my school processing to be succeeded
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Una good evening... Sorry i wont be updating tonite, i don over tire. BTW i dey sell my fone tomorow so maybe no updates till i get another one..grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hustleranthem(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
The rock5555: Una good evening... Sorry i wont be updating tonite, i don over tire. BTW i dey sell my fone tomorow so maybe no updates till i get another one..grin
go joor..how e take affect garri price?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Alphafrank: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2013
hustler anthem: go joor..how e take affect garri price?
,bia hustler mechie gi onu....no talk nonsense,if u hav ntn 2 say grap popcorn add am pepsi go chop 4 pit toilet,mtchewww,abeg rock,no hw no hw,update...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Una good morning. Updates continues in the evening.... Go write una New year resolutions oo.

My own is that i no wan bleep againgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning here o.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning. Updates continues in the evening.... Go write una New year resolutions oo.

My own is that i no wan bleep againgrin
***running around the whole thread n.aked and shouting God thank u say rock wan repent from bleeping o** bt incase u no fit stop am@ rock i recommend this for you.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Iduwack you rock!!! Bring the update
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Last day of d year,my new year resoln? Hmmmm! Thnk abt it later.
Uduak evening tay na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Flakkydagirl: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Update oooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 3Dimension: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
01emek: Iduwack you rock!!! Bring the update

Boss abeg come update before them go do change of name for u this new year.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Uduak no birthday update for me?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fonydear: Uduak no birthday update for me?

What the!!!shockedshocked haaa for you i go type inside church.

Api bufdae ma~lady
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin
The rock5555:

What the!!!shockedshocked haaa for you i go type inside church.

Api bufdae ma~lady

Thanks dear
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
DEDICATED TO FONYDEAR

TROUBLE DEALERS

You that moment when you work with someone that knows your weakness and finds every single way to explore it, that was what the dude called tramor was doing to oga Emma, he knew every weak point the man had and he used it to punish him in every given chance.

Actually that weak was fantabulous, they were at each others neck oga Emma used every chance he got to slap and knock Tramor while tramor dealt with him back by chokaying and other wicked vices, and where was i, i was the fight seperator of cus, the peace maker who takes both sides and reap double havest.

On day we were about entering the major road from a corner when Tramor shouted 'see yansh', one of oga Emma favourite weakpoint, he loved looking at girls ars'es the same way he loves money, his married status did not hinder him at all. Oga Emma set his rear mirror to view the asr'e forgetting that he was already driving into the road, He nearly knocked down two guys on a bike which prompt them to get angry. Instead of apologising he increased his speed to flee, maybe the guy's red eyes choked him to his marrows. Tramor was pinching me slightly in a 'Shebi i tell you style' while the bike boys gave us a hot chase. Laugh was almost pouring out when i countered the look on oga Emma's face, fear was written all over his face. The guys were young guys but they were weed smokers, they succeded in catching up when oga Emma slowed down to pass a bump. The sided with his driver door and stared wickedly at him, na there oga Emma know tha thier was a thin line between bad boys and weed smokers cus those boys reed of both.

"Shey na you wan kill us?" The bike rider shoutd at oga Emma, i could see his leg shaking. I touched Tramor to show him the wonderful sight. Suddenly our so pompous boss had turned to a frightened chicken.

"No be you we dey talk to? Eh, your father" The guy at the back shouted and place a hot slap on oga Emma cheeks. That worked like magic, oga Emma tongue loosen up, he began speaking abi na rapping i go say.

"Guys abeg na, una know say i dey like una younger brother, abeg with God, i no see una, na sand enter my eyes" Oga emma spoke gibbrish while the guys gave him slap at various intervals. If only i could die with laughter na LIP dem for write for my tomb stone, which time oga Emma turn to two twenty something year olds younger brother. Tramor did not hid his laughter, he laughed so hard that oga Emma turned and was begging us to beg them. Finally the guys pitied him and sped off.

Oga Emma packed his bus and leaned on the steering while smoothing his face, am sure if we were not there he would have cried. I tried to hold my laughter but Tramor was still laughing hard till oga Emma fetch him a hot knock to invalid the laughter.

"If say i know say na two devils i get inside this motor i for just kill una since" Oga Emma finally said. I looked at his face and bursted into laughter, criss cross marks made him look like someone that cultist visited. Oga Emma could not touch me because he knew that i hate people touching mt head, he just threatened to minus our pay that day. Tramor began singing his normal 'Call me a goat anthem', work was fun for once.

"Peter abeg go tell oga Emma say make him come help us" Tramor said angrily after we had packed water non stop to those Muslim compound that Collins first taught me chokay. We were sweating like the goats some people ate for Christmas, me i chop frog meat oogrin while oga Emma was gisting with his freinds as normal while shacking soft drinks.

"Shebi na only me get mouth, free me jare" I said back.

"No be you be him assistant, i don tire ooo, make we teach this man lesson" Tramor said while resting ona wooden board. At the sound of Lesson my mischevious ear pricked up, i love trouble like fucck so i quickly agreed.

"So wetin we go do the man?" I asked happily.

"Tomorow we go set am up" Tramor replied and continued what he was doing.

The next day we packed water as usual, i was thinking of what Tramor had in mind, i was anxious.

When oga Emma reached his slavery zone as we termed it, Tramor shouted that he had exams that day and he wanted to go and prepare cus he went to an afternoon school. Oga emma allowed him to go, i was furious, i thought he wanted to leave me and flee only for my phone to start ringing after he disappeared from view.

"Hello" I said.

"Just shout chai after i finish talking, if oga Emma ask you tell am say your sister get accident and waka go" Tramor said. I almost jumped up in joy, that dude was my prototype also in leing, i guess we made a perfect pair, he also never dates girls except they have big bosoms, i quickly did as i was told. Oga Emma was sorry for me and even gave me bike money home.

I branched to Pes2 shop, oga Emma was going to experience the worst kind of slavery he put us into.

#pay back things on our minds#

1hour55minutes to go. Count down to the new year guys.....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kinxlink(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kudos 2 u,more grease 2 ur elbow [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by MachineX(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
New year here we come
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
MachineX: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

e neva reach bros
MachineX: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

take am easy
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Daniel2802: As the new year is drawing nearer,u guys should write down your new year resolution.

which kind resolution be that na
Fonydear: Uduak no birthday update for me?

uduak oh y na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
3Dimension:

Boss abeg come update before them go do change of name for u this new year.

abi
The rock5555: DEDICATED TO FONYDEAR
TROUBLE DEALERS

You that moment when you work with someone that knows your weakness and finds every single way to explore it, that was what the dude called tramor was doing to oga Emma, he knew every weak point the man had and he used it to punish him in every given chance.
Actually that weak was fantabulous, they were at each others neck oga Emma used every chance he got to slap and knock Tramor while tramor dealt with him back by chokaying and other wicked vices, and where was i, i was the fight seperator of cus, the peace maker who takes both sides and reap double havest.
On day we were about entering the major road from a corner when Tramor shouted 'see yansh', one of oga Emma favourite weakpoint, he loved looking at girls ars'es the same way he loves money, his married status did not hinder him at all. Oga Emma set his rear mirror to view the asr'e forgetting that he was already driving into the road, He nearly knocked down two guys on a bike which prompt them to get angry. Instead of apologising he increased his speed to flee, maybe the guy's red eyes choked him to his marrows. Tramor was pinching me slightly in a 'Shebi i tell you style' while the bike boys gave us a hot chase. Laugh was almost pouring out when i countered the look on oga Emma's face, fear was written all over his face. The guys were young guys but they were weed smokers, they succeded in catching up when oga Emma slowed down to pass a bump. The sided with his driver door and stared wickedly at him, na there oga Emma know tha thier was a thin line between bad boys and weed smokers cus those boys reed of both.
"Shey na you wan kill us?" The bike rider shoutd at oga Emma, i could see his leg shaking. I touched Tramor to show him the wonderful sight. Suddenly our so pompous boss had turned to a frightened chicken.
"No be you we dey talk to? Eh, your father" The guy at the back shouted and place a hot slap on oga Emma cheeks. That worked like magic, oga Emma tongue loosen up, he began speaking abi na rapping i go say.
"Guys abeg na, una know say i dey like una younger brother, abeg with God, i no see una, na sand enter my eyes" Oga emma spoke gibbrish while the guys gave him slap at various intervals. If only i could die with laughter na LIP dem for write for my tomb stone, which time oga Emma turn to two twenty something year olds younger brother. Tramor did not hid his laughter, he laughed so hard that oga Emma turned and was begging us to beg them. Finally the guys pitied him and sped off.
Oga Emma packed his bus and leaned on the steering while smoothing his face, am sure if we were not there he would have cried. I tried to hold my laughter but Tramor was still laughing hard till oga Emma fetch him a hot knock to invalid the laughter.
"If say i know say na two devils i get inside this motor i for just kill una since" Oga Emma finally said. I looked at his face and bursted into laughter, criss cross marks made him look like someone that cultist visited. Oga Emma could not touch me because he knew that i hate people touching mt head, he just threatened to minus our pay that day. Tramor began singing his normal 'Call me a goat anthem', work was fun for once.

"Peter abeg go tell oga Emma say make him come help us" Tramor said angrily after we had packed water non stop to those Muslim compound that Collins first taught me chokay. We were sweating like the goats some people ate for Christmas, me i chop frog meat oogrin while oga Emma was gisting with his freinds as normal while shacking soft drinks.
"No be you be him assistant, i don tire ooo, make we teach this man lesson" Tramor said while resting ona wooden board. At the sound of Lesson my mischevious ear pricked up, i love trouble like fucck so i quickly agreed.
The next day we packed water as usual, i was thinking of what Tramor had in mind, i was anxious.
When oga Emma reached his slavery zone as we termed it, Tramor shouted that he had exams that day and he wanted to go and prepare cus he went to an afternoon school. Oga emma allowed him to go, i was furious, i thought he wanted to leave me and flee only for my phone to start ringing after he disappeared from view.
"Hello" I said.
"Just shout chai after i finish talking, if oga Emma ask you tell am say your sister get accident and waka go" Tramor said. I almost jumped up in joy, that dude was my prototype also in leing, i guess we made a perfect pair, he also never dates girls except they have big bosoms, i quickly did as i was told. Oga Emma was sorry for me and even gave me bike money home.
I branched to Pes2 shop, oga Emma was going to experience the worst kind of slavery he put us into.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make una no vers i quote d whole tin, i wan open 50
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
I must open
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
The rock5555: Una good evening... Sorry i wont be updating tonite, i don over tire. BTW i dey sell my fone tomorow so maybe no updates till i get another one..grin

u wan put us for prison be that oh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa oh this page 50 no wan open i go leave am oh
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year friends
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2014
First to comment on new year
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555: DEDICATED TO FONYDEAR
TROUBLE DEALERS

"Hello" I said.

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Daniel2802: As the new year is drawing nearer,u guys should write down your new year resolution.

aah i don tire i giv up

i give up

I giv up

I giv up

I giv up
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:20am On Jan 01, 2014
Ermm rock wen people dey first to comment after 100 pages

wetin u go come giv me wey i first to comment for nw yr

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.