Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199322 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Yeaaaaaah

at last i open am erm
bros rock as i come be d first to comment on new year and still open new page na double recharge card u go send me oh

happy new year folks
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Father king of glory, i exalt your name for a beautiful year like this, i pray 2014 will be better that 2013 in Jesus Name Amen...

Bless all the Preacher's Son family and guide us and our family, HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS

2013: My son am tired
2014: why?
2013: My time is up, i will be going to join your
forefathers
2014: I know, u have less than
48 hours to live... i
will miss you Dad
2013 : But let me tell you some
things b4 i go
2014: What is it?
2013: Please when i go, make
sure you take care of
this person
2014: Who?...
2013: The person (reading)
listening to this
conversation of
ours?
2014: Okay
2013: I made some promises to
this person during
my reign, i fulfilled some,
and some I couldn’t
2014: But why couldn’t you
fulfilled some, and some u
fulfilled
2013: Well, my son...sometimes
time and human factors
affected
some of the promises
2014: But...
2013: But surely, I spoke with
God on this person's
behalf,
and God granted my wish
in you to fulfill
the rest promises. So these
are the rest of the
fulfillment you will carry
out on
this person..
2014: Go on dad..
2013: Stabilize this person's
health without cease all
through your reign!Open a
direct
link between our God and this person
2014: carry on
2013: Ensure that this
person's dreams come to
reality within the shortest
time
2014: Alright
2013: Show them the road to
nairaland.com
2014: Ok dad
2013: Give this person wealth
that will touch lives of
multitudes
2014: surely
2013: Make sure that you remove
all remaining
hindrances
to success from this
person's way, I have being
trying to make
sure that money will never
remain d
priority of this person, so
keep to that pls, make sure
son!
2014: I will dad, no problem!
2013: lay more emphasis on the
advice of this
person's
friends, dont worry about
that of this person's
enemies, God will take care
of that! Get it?
2014: Yes
2013: Finally, promise me that
when your own time is
up,
you will instruct
that your offspring
after offspring (2015 ,2016 ,
2017.....to....2100) to
keep positive fulfilments of
this person going!
2014: yes dad, may God help me!
2013: Now i can pass to the
beyond happily! May you
be prosperous 2014 ,,

Write "Amen" with good faith

7 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by adegwurulez(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year folks
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lanreabbey(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2014
Happpppy New Year Ooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all the preacher son's family especially to my able boss, Uduak Peter and all my other e-lovers.

I pray that this year will be significant for good in our lives in Jesus name. Av a blessed and fruitful year

From the desk of the amiable secretary of this thread; Sexy Sapphire
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Api new year to you all. I love you all.

Ehm Ritababe- i hope say kisses go do you for opening page 50 and wishing us api new year firstgrin

Make una better stick to una new year resolutions ooo. Make i share one testimony. Una remember say i promised myself not to bleep this year, satan wan come spoil my show.

I just comot from church to go buy chewing gums nai one babe call my name, i turned to see Anna my ex babe, chai the girl was bleeping high on alcohol, na so i just hold her while she starggered on my body while telling me some insane sh:its, one mind was saying that na my time be that to arange that babe pussi but i resist that devilish voice and arranged Tea from mai shayi shop for her before i flee for my life. Am glad i scaled through sha, that tempation was bad, i even got a hard'on. Uhm thats all my testimony, i hope y'all would finally beleive that i have changed for good, cus some pple no believe till now.

Sorry for boring you guys with long tori, make i type one more update before sleeping...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:17am On Jan 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Abeg sleep no wan gree me type. See una later....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year guys!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hustleranthem(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Sexy Sapphire: Happy new year to all the preacher son's family especially to my able boss, Uduak Peter and all my other e-lovers.

I pray that this year will be significant for good in our lives in Jesus name. Av a blessed and fruitful year

From the desk of the amiable secretary of this thread; Sexy Sapphire
sexy baby,u refused to answer my PM smiley happy new year
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Karevwite: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe: Father king of glory, i exalt your name for a beautiful year like this, i pray 2014 will be better that 2013 in Jesus Name Amen...

Bless all the Preacher's Son family and guide us and our family, HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS

2013: My son am tired
2014: why?
2013: My time is up, i will be going to join your
forefathers
2014: I know, u have less than
48 hours to live... i
will miss you Dad
2013 : But let me tell you some
things b4 i go
2014: What is it?
2013: Please when i go, make
sure you take care of
this person
2014: Who?...
2013: The person (reading)
listening to this
conversation of
ours?
2014: Okay
2013: I made some promises to
this person during
my reign, i fulfilled some,
and some I couldn’t
2014: But why couldn’t you
fulfilled some, and some u
fulfilled
2013: Well, my son...sometimes
time and human factors
affected
some of the promises
2014: But...
2013: But surely, I spoke with
God on this person's
behalf,
and God granted my wish
in you to fulfill
the rest promises. So these
are the rest of the
fulfillment you will carry
out on
this person..
2014: Go on dad..
2013: Stabilize this person's
health without cease all
through your reign!Open a
direct
link between our God and this person
2014: carry on
2013: Ensure that this
person's dreams come to
reality within the shortest
time
2014: Alright
2013: Show them the road to
nairaland.com
2014: Ok dad
2013: Give this person wealth
that will touch lives of
multitudes
2014: surely
2013: Make sure that you remove
all remaining
hindrances
to success from this
person's way, I have being
trying to make
sure that money will never
remain d
priority of this person, so
keep to that pls, make sure
son!
2014: I will dad, no problem!
2013: lay more emphasis on the
advice of this
person's
friends, dont worry about
that of this person's
enemies, God will take care
of that! Get it?
2014: Yes
2013: Finally, promise me that
when your own time is
up,
you will instruct
that your offspring
after offspring (2015 ,2016 ,
2017.....to....2100) to
keep positive fulfilments of
this person going!
2014: yes dad, may God help me!
2013: Now i can pass to the
beyond happily! May you
be prosperous 2014 ,,

Write "Amen" with good faith
AMEN!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe: Ermm rock wen people dey first to comment after 100 pages

wetin u go come giv me wey i first to comment for nw yr
@rock555..... uduak, happy new year! 2013, you entertained people for fun and happiness.. many happiness and smiles you give to people through your writing skill and humorous nature, money can nt buy them. comedians are some of the happiest persons on earth, because they have a humorous heart that makes other people to laugh. 2014 will be a year where the good entertainment you brought to people whole heartedly will shoot you to the next level. a level where you shall see the real manifestation of tangible things of life. (if other people dey live fake life, you! you no go fit live fake life. that is one of your edge in life, and it will always work for you) welcome to 2014! my young comedian. welcome to 2014 ! future chinua achebe! lolzzz. make fear no catch you.. lolzz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe: Ermm rock wen people dey first to comment after 100 pages

wetin u go come giv me wey i first to comment for nw yr
ritababy... happy new year!! dont worry, the lord shall add to your ministry this year 2014. all round! both front and back. what other beautiful babes lack, you will not lack them... lolzzz. beta claim am now... no let this prayers go like that lolzz
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Is a glorious year,may we live longer to witness more years ahead.
Dnt knw y all 1st january,na sadness come meet me,but wil later change 2 happiness.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SexySapphire(f): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2014
hustler anthem: sexy baby,u refused to answer my PM smiley happy new year

And wen was dat? I'm sure I didn't see it. I went to ma mail box now buh I couldn't see anytin wit ur user-name. Wat's the name u sent it with? Compliments of this great season to u and ur loved ones
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555: Abeg sleep no wan gree me type. See una later....

i nor want kiss
i want CARD
U KNW MY MAIL
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2014
henrimoto: ritababy... happy new year!! dont worry, the lord shall add to your ministry this year 2014. all round! both front and back. what other beautiful babes lack, you will not lack them... lolzzz. beta claim am now... no let this prayers go like that lolzz

abeg d one wey dey my front i want dash am out,
u cum stil dey say make i add put....u wan kill(na my front u want take dey do pillow for bed

tnx for the prayer
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
see how far una don go!! Any howgrin

Happy New Year@Rock and everyonesmiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ah don believe.
The rock5555: Api new year to you all. I love you all.

Ehm Ritababe- i hope say kisses go do you for opening page 50 and wishing us api new year firstgrin

Make una better stick to una new year resolutions ooo. Make i share one testimony. Una remember say i promised myself not to bleep this year, satan wan come spoil my show.

I just comot from church to go buy chewing gums nai one babe call my name, i turned to see Anna my ex babe, chai the girl was bleeping high on alcohol, na so i just hold her while she starggered on my body while telling me some insane sh:its, one mind was saying that na my time be that to arange that babe pussi but i resist that devilish voice and arranged Tea from mai shayi shop for her before i flee for my life. Am glad i scaled through sha, that tempation was bad, i even got a hard'on. Uhm thats all my testimony, i hope y'all would finally beleive that i have changed for good, cus some pple no believe till now.

Sorry for boring you guys with long tori, make i type one more update before sleeping...
Post the video for us. Then i'll believe.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Ah don believe. Post the video for us. Then i'll believe.

walahi u dey craze, see as i don start with insults, make i dey video by 11pm because na Samsung galaxy i dey use ,shebi, so this una pix or e no happen crew never die for last year, no let me bounce you out ooooo. Ok today na free insults and trouble day, we go see on the other side...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by D9ty7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Chairman, u'd beta calm down.
The rock5555:

walahi u dey craze, see as i don start with insults, make i dey video by 11pm because na Samsung galaxy i dey use ,shebi, so this una pix or e no happen crew never die for last year, no let me bounce you out ooooo. Ok today na free insults and trouble day, we go see on the other side...
Person no dey follow u joke?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
henrimoto: @rock555..... uduak, happy new year! 2013, you entertained people for fun and happiness.. many happiness and smiles you give to people through your writing skill and humorous nature, money can nt buy them. comedians are some of the happiest persons on earth, because they have a humorous heart that makes other people to laugh. 2014 will be a year where the good entertainment you brought to people whole heartedly will shoot you to the next level. a level where you shall see the real manifestation of tangible things of life. (if other people dey live fake life, you! you no go fit live fake life. that is one of your edge in life, and it will always work for you) welcome to 2014! my young comedian. welcome to 2014 ! future chinua achebe! lolzzz. make fear no catch you.. lolzz

mehn this your words sweet my belly wella. Thanks bro, wishing the same too
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Chairman, u'd beta calm down. Person no dey follow u joke?

Na joke i dey joke na, abi na because u no see my teethgrin grin
One love man...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
linpok: see how far una don go!! Any howgrin

Happy New Year@Rock and everyonesmiley

Bro u hard to see oo, thank God we meet again
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe:

i nor want kiss
i want CARD
U KNW MY MAIL

When u start ur thread i go double the card amountgrin grin abi u no want double portion...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Typing.......
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL D PRECHER SON FAMILY
AMEN @ RITABABE
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by hustleranthem(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sexy Sapphire:

And wen was dat? I'm sure I didn't see it. I went to ma mail box now buh I couldn't see anytin wit ur user-name. Wat's the name u sent it with? Compliments of this great season to u and ur loved ones
i sent you another one with my username..let me knw if u got it
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Atlast here i come, i arrive safely and joining the preacher's son family *turning to sexy sapphire* abeg na which post dey vacant cos i wan apply. Quickly check. Am using this medium to wish all the *house* a prosperous and Happy New Year
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
me i shout AMEN @ritababe's prayers ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by henrimoto(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe:

abeg d one wey dey my front i want dash am out,
u cum stil dey say make i add put....u wan kill(na my front u want take dey do pillow for bed

tnx for the prayer
babe, no matter how the front big reach, guys wey go line-up for you go line-up for you. lolzzz.. never mind, real men love it that way.. how the new year thingz dey go for benin naw ? lolz

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
I want to wish my preacher's son family happy new year. What we couldn't achieve last year,this year we shall achieve them. Favour and grace shall pursue us anywhere we are in Jesus name amen. Happy new year people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.