Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (199323 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omortolah: Atlast here i come, i arrive safely and joining the preacher's son family *turning to sexy sapphire* abeg na which post dey vacant cos i wan apply. Quickly check. Am using this medium to wish all the *house* a prosperous and Happy New Year
you can join me where am sitting i swear you won't forget me in a long time**winks**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555:

Bro u hard to see oo, thank God we meet again

no mind me..na weddin cause am bt e don pass...
Hope u stil get my Xmas gift ogrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mimisboygreat: you can join me where am sitting i swear you won't forget me in a long time**winks**
*walks to his side hysterically and whisper to his ear* who are u? What do u have that can sustain me? tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year to you all....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spactacle(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wanna use dis medium to wish y'all a PROSPEROUS AND BLESSED NEW YEAR.....love y'all.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Fonydear(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks rock for the dedication, you made my day. Happy new year Preacher's son family.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
henrimoto: babe, no matter how the front big reach, guys wey go line-up for you go line-up for you. lolzzz.. never mind, real men love it that way.. how the new year thingz dey go for benin naw ? lolz

no be small tin oh, i just arrive frm AFUZE ON THE 30 BEFORE THE YEAR BEGIN CELEBRATION DON START FOR BENIN ALREADY
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555:

When u start ur thread i go double the card amountgrin grin abi u no want double portion...

bros forget dat thing, that one na another one

i need this one own

and about my story,

i will PM u na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
EVIL SPIRIT

i ran to Husiani's Pes2 shop and played enough games with my chokay money. My conciense disturbed me alittle but what can i do, oga Emma needed to learn that our working for him was not because we were slaves but because we needed something doing.

After an hour he called me, i refused picking up, am sure the man would have been dead tired already, the next day i went to home hoping that oga Emma would blast me but i was wrong, the man was remorseful.

"Peter na so una dey suffer if una carry water go give those women?" He asked me while smiling.

"Sir i no understand, what do you mean by suffering" I asked like a learner.

"Yestaday wey una leave me, i begin carry four bags, small thing na three before i begin carry two, my body be wan die na so i tell the women say i no dey sell again. I lie down for motor sleep for three good hours" Oga Emma confessed while i clutched my stomach and laughed hysterically.

"Sir now you go appreciate us naw" I said jokingly so as not to insult him.

"Abeg no ever carry water go that compound again, just drop am for road them go come pack am, if them no want, just leave them we no go sell again" Oga Emma said a good thing for the first time since i knew him.

When Tramor came i told him the good news, he could not help but laugh at the outcome though he knew what was going to happen afterall.

"no worry, we go continue to deal with Emma" Tramor boasted, we shook our hands and went to start work.

We went to Wamba together, on the way Tramor informed oga Emma that his tires were losing air but oga Emma refused to listen to him claiming that how we would be hearing air leakage from inside of the bus. He finally noticed it and stopped without even apologising to us for disbelieving us. We offloaded everything and changed the tires while he bark others like a military man.

"Nonsense boys, na only biscuit una fit chop, common power to turn wheel una no fit" Oga Emma was saying when Tramor who had had enough of the insults stood up and began walking away. I laughed at his boldness, atleast nobody would like to trekk about twenty kilometers home. They both exchanged words while i stared at them quietly.

Our journey continued, the lively atmosphere was no longer there, the air felt dull and boring up to the point of us all dozing. I was the first to doze after playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Eleven for the untempt time without passing stage three, i got tired and log into 2go, my friends were very few online so i log off and pocketted my phone.

While staring at the navigations and surroundings the power of sleep came over me, i dozed and almost fell of the seat.

"You see why i say you get hausa man brain abi?" Oga Emma joked. I smiled and continue nodding my head when Tramor gave me a hot slap which made sleep run four hundred meters from my serene.

"You dey mad, no ever try that nonsense again" I shouted at Tramor who was laughing. I summoned the last courage and continued the game till i finally passed stage three only to notice that something was wrong. I looked at Tramor his head was hanging outside while spittle dropped from his slightly opened mouth while he slept. I smiled and turned to the other side to see an alarming drama. Oga Emma was also dozing while driving, WTF i looked ahead, the road was straight ahead but a sharp bend was soon coming up. I was left with two decisions, wake oga Emma gently or revenge with style. I went with decision two.

I was sitting in their middle so i turned the steering alittle so that the bus would not skid to the other lane then i slammed two backhand slaps into the two sleeping demons.

Oga Emma almost jolted the bus out of the road with shock while Tramor was trying to swallow back his saliva, i pretended that nothing was wrong, every atempt to laugh was hindered by me.

"Peter you no wetin slap me?" Oga Emma asked frantically.

"Sir i just see shape like bird abi na animal sef" I said while trying to hold back laughter.

At the mention of bird, oga Emma caught brakes and stopped the bus, then began praying frantically with his rosary while Tramor touched me to confirm if i was the spirit or ghost. I wispered into his ears that we would see later. He began laughing already while oga Emma concluded his prayers and came down to go wash his face. I used that moment to laugh till i almost forgot my name. Revenge was sweet.

"Peter na so people dey take die, na so them go dey send ghost from village, if the ghost slap you, you fit die or get paralysed, thank God i survive" Oga Emma explained.

I nodded my head slowly like na that day i first hear that kind dry talk. Tramor was arranging his face like he did not care, if only he knew that his own wahala was coming next in Wamba he would have joined oga Emma in his prayers or so i thought....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omortolah: Atlast here i come, i arrive safely and joining the preacher's son family *turning to sexy sapphire* abeg na which post dey vacant cos i wan apply. Quickly check. Am using this medium to wish all the *house* a prosperous and Happy New Year

Wow i dey hail u ma'am. Welcome ooooo. Ehm Sect. Sexy S come find job for this babe and dont allow her near that Mimisboy oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mimisboygreat: you can join me where am sitting i swear you won't forget me in a long time**winks**

so u still dey follow anything in skirt for this new year, oya kneel down make i pray for u.angry
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
linpok:

no mind me..na weddin cause am bt e don pass...
Hope u stil get my Xmas gift ogrin

Wedding uh, i hope say na u marry grin grin api married life
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fonydear: Thanks rock for the dedication, you made my day. Happy new year Preacher's son family.

Thanks to u also, BTW where my cake??
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ritababe:

bros forget dat thing, that one na another one

i need this one own

and about my story,

i will PM u na

Oya na, PM make i send the airtime. Nd ur story too

Make i go update my other thread.. Who fit guess which new wahala Tramor come enter into, bonanza dey for the person wey get am right....grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555:

Wow i dey hail u ma'am. Welcome ooooo. Ehm Sect. Sexy S come find job for this babe and dont allow her near that Mimisboy oooo
*waiting with my particulars*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
gringringrin sppirit of d chokayinggringringrin

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ninja4life(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lmao good work by therock really had a good laugh after watching those boring nollywood movies
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by missterious(f): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year, people
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omortolah:
*walks to his side hysterically and whisper to his ear* who are u? What do u have that can sustain me? tongue
i think u should ask sexy S she'll explain better. Me na manager for shell o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omortolah:
chillax i will give u a good job in my company**eyes rock and hisses, no spoil job 4 me o** lol
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555:

so u still dey follow anything in skirt for this new year, oya kneel down make i pray for u.angry
ur prayers no dy work jare. The one wey u pray 4 me d other time cause my mama to catch me as i dy chokay ha meat. U b fake pastor
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by VickieZion(f): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guess he wz caught(chokaying tins) nd probably sacked.
Happy 2014 hommies.1 Luv
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
The rock5555:

Wedding uh, i hope say na u marry grin grin api married life
Lol! No be me o!....na my cousingrin...Tnx sha
No wori u go b my best-Man wen d tym come.smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
United had succeded in killing my mood this night. So sad...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ritababe(f): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2014
The rock5555: United had succeded in killing my mood this night. So sad...

hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahhhahah
ahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
i tell u say man u no get level....come join us and see how to play football

even my husband score yersterday for us( the fastest player in the world)
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by VickieZion(f): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2014
morning peeps,hw were ur nights??
@ rock's question;I tink senior oga(Oga Emma's dad) will ask him 4 d money 4rm d bags of water he sold.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2014
ritababe:

hahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahhhahah
ahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
i tell u say man u no get level....come join us and see how to play football

even my husband score yersterday for us( the fastest player in the world)
**sad** I tink say na me be ur husband nh? BTW which club do u support?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Tombilly: gringringrin sppirit of d chokayinggringringrin

U wan join the spiritgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Omortolah:

Ehm u fit be my Receptionist, so that all those pple wey dey yab me, u go kick them out, or u fit do bouncing jobgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2014
ninja4life: Lmao good work by therock really had a good laugh after watching those boring nollywood movies

so u dey watch naija film sef

miss.terious:
Happy new year, people

Happy new year to u also
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by johnkayvii: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Guy. Dis last 1 got me rolling on d floor ooo na straigt yaba left dm dey pursue me inside market now sef
but guy more updates more ink 2 ur pen
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Jaywonluv(f): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2014
God don catch Tramor, he has impregnanted a girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.