Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" (4437 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Sexkillz said "call me daddy I disown you", so I never try am lol.

It's strange sha. I've heard it before and it never sits well with me each time I hear it.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by MrsChima(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
I didn't marry my father so I am good!
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Lilimax(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
It is very improper to call my husband daddy when I have
thousands of romantic names out there to call him.

BTW, I call him Obim (my heart) wink
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by katch1(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2013
platonian: I was inviting a old female of mine, now married sha listening to her as her husband came in I hear welcome daddy wa. So my qestion to the ladies is that is it proper to call your husband daddy was?
..Lolz. noting wey person no go read for this nairaland...children of nowadays self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Vs Men (in Pictures) / Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? / Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.