Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' (14677 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Breaking news!
SENATOR CHRIS ANYANWU
DISGRACED TODAY AT 'ORU OWERRI' ORU OWERRI IS THE TRADITIONAL FESTIVAL THAT IS DONE BY OWERRI PEOPLE IN ImO STATE
Today was not a good day neither
could ORU OWERRI which ended today
be said to be a good outing for the
senator representing Owerri Zone,
Senator Chris Anyanwu as she was
booed, jeered and disgracefully
decimated.
Prior to the upcoming 2015 general
election ahead of us, so many
politicians from Owerri zone wanted to
turn Oru Owerri celebration today into
a political showmanship and campaign
gathering. Senator Chris Anyanwu who
graced the celebration perhaps to see
how she can garner some support from
the people could not withstand the
shame and insult given to her on the
course of the celebration by her fellow
Owerri people.
It started the moment His Excellency
Owelle Rochas Okorochas stepped into
the venue, the entire gathering went
into frenzy and jubilation which
prompted the "Dishonorable" Senator
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not
to stand up for national anthem. Some
youths wanted to drag her up for her
unpatriotic gesture but were pleaded by
some people including the Governor to
allow her. But the moment the
Governor took up the microphone for
his speech the entire gathering of
Owerri people started singing his
praises Owelle kai ga esoo ma oneje
ma onalala Owelle kai ga esooo. The
song continued until Owelle calmed
everyone down in order to enable him
make a speech.
However, shock of the gathering took
place when Owelle informed the people
never to vote anybody that has the
penchant of slapping her husband into
political position again. At this moment
the ovation galore that greeted the
speech by the people left the
dishonorable senator in a weeping
mood. The peoples song changed to
Onye ahu kuga diya ihe Oga anyi achi
anyi ozo, onye ahu kuga idiya ihe
oganyi achi anyi ozo. Their was a
massive revolt against her in the venue
as the entire place was electrified for
the Governor.
Hon Emeka Ihedioha whose placards
were being displayed by some youths
was equally decimated by the
overwhelming masses of Owerri people
as those with the placards took to their
heels and disappeared instantly when
they couldn't bear the ragging voices
of the overwhelming masses of Owerri
zone in the venue. The people in
unionism told Owelle to carry go as
they are solidly behind him. The
moment His Excellency left the venue
the entire place became deserted.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rochas okorocha is a fraud and must be chased out of imo govt house in 2015. Trust me

25 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Whizpeter(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kk
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
meforyou1: Rochas okorocha is a fraud and must be chased out of imo govt house in 2015. Trust me
If voting for Okorocha in 2011 was
a mistake,that is if indeed it was a mistake,may
we make the same mistake again come 2015.

42 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Holywizard: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any imsu, alvan or fedpolynekede student here shud add me on whatsapp
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whizpeter: Kk
if u dnt kwn what to write .just write ur name and
post.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
profjustine458:
If voting for Okorocha in 2011 was
a mistake,that is if indeed it was a mistake,may
we make the same mistake again come 2015.
if u are going to vote for Rochas, better don't waste your time, he will never win

9 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Whizpeter(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
profjustine458: if u dnt kwn what to write .just write ur name and
post.

WHIZPETER!!!!!!
Are you satisfied now?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Whizpeter(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Holywizard: Any imsu, alvan or fedpolynekede student here shud add me on whatsapp

Adding you right away
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by danot1030: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Space booked
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by jdilight(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
profjustine458: Breaking news!
SENATOR CHRIS ANYANWU
DISGRACED TODAY AT 'ORU OWERRI' ORU OWERRI IS THE TRADITIONAL FESTIVAL THAT IS DONE BY OWERRI PEOPLE IN ImO STATE
Today was not a good day neither
could ORU OWERRI which ended today
be said to be a good outing for the
senator representing Owerri Zone,
Senator Chris Anyanwu as she was
booed, jeered and disgracefully
decimated.
Prior to the upcoming 2015 general
election ahead of us, so many
politicians from Owerri zone wanted to
turn Oru Owerri celebration today into
a political showmanship and campaign
gathering. Senator Chris Anyanwu who
graced the celebration perhaps to see
how she can garner some support from
the people could not withstand the
shame and insult given to her on the
course of the celebration by her fellow
Owerri people.
It started the moment His Excellency
Owelle Rochas Okorochas stepped into
the venue, the entire gathering went
into frenzy and jubilation which
prompted the "Dishonorable" Senator
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not
to stand up for national anthem. Some
youths wanted to drag her up for her
unpatriotic gesture but were pleaded by
some people including the Governor to
allow her. But the moment the
Governor took up the microphone for
his speech the entire gathering of
Owerri people started singing his
praises Owelle kai ga esoo ma oneje
ma onalala Owelle kai ga esooo. The
song continued until Owelle calmed
everyone down in order to enable him
make a speech.
However, shock of the gathering took
place when Owelle informed the people
never to vote anybody that has the
penchant of slapping her husband into
political position again. At this moment
the ovation galore that greeted the
speech by the people left the
dishonorable senator in a weeping
mood. The peoples song changed to
Onye ahu kuga diya ihe Oga anyi achi
anyi ozo, onye ahu kuga idiya ihe
oganyi achi anyi ozo. Their was a
massive revolt against her in the venue
as the entire place was electrified for
the Governor.
Hon Emeka Ihedioha whose placards
were being displayed by some youths
was equally decimated by the
overwhelming masses of Owerri people
as those with the placards took to their
heels and disappeared instantly when
they couldn't bear the ragging voices
of the overwhelming masses of Owerri
zone in the venue. The people in
unionism told Owelle to carry go as
they are solidly behind him. The
moment His Excellency left the venue
the entire place became deserted.

I never believed a crowd can be rented till l read this.

23 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2014
jdilight:

I never believed a crowd can be rented till l read this.
you sound so pathetic.who rented a crowd Rochas or Emeka Amadioha

7 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Boyoboy9(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Rochas, the betrayal

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 3:46am On Aug 03, 2014
So you took your time to write this crap?!

17 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by henchamb(m): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2014
my friend tol me about this especially the part of husband beater and it was as if the woman poo poo on her pant.
abi rochas told them to get ready for him after the charlie boy show
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by LordMecuzy(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Rochas my Man . Ride on till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Descartes: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Politicians and the politics.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by MisterLongman(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2014
I've always wondered why politics and propaganda starts with the letter "P"....... Maybe because they always go hand in hand all the time
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Gozzzy(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Whoever is thinking that Rochas is a fraud, is obviously delusional!!!! Rochas is so far, the best governor, that Imo State have gotten in recent time. He has the grass root support. Whenever he comes to okigwe, he fearlessly mingles with the crowd, as they troop to greet him. The best thing that can happen to a govt is to have the entire or majority of the populace in support of that govt. Haters can take a 21days trip to liberia!

18 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2014
It is only on Nairaland that Rochas is being hated especially by Igbos who are not from Imo State.
My good friend who is from Owerri told me about this incident and I couldn't believe it not until I clicked on this thread.
Anyone who hates Rochas,its either because he joined APC or because they are not benefitting financially from his government.

Carry go Rochas,na only you we know for Imo State!! cool

17 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Winken: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2014
i don't know why people are saying what they don't no. some people ranting here are not even in the state. I have gone to most local govt area of the state and the man is doing quit well. are we going to talk about the hospitals, schools, road networks etc his achievements are much compared to any previous governor of the state. look at even the wife building houses for the widows, the poorest of the poor. this thing na morning make I stop here. Rochas till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2014
maestroferddi: So you took your time to write this crap?!
you also took your time to read and comment on the crap.which means u urself is also a crap....
Silent is golden! The mbaise janjaweeeeeeds
keep showing ur selves........ we are watching

6 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2014
berem: It is only on Nairaland that Rochas is being hated especially by Igbos who are not from Imo State.
My good friend who is from Owerri told me about this incident and I couldn't believe it not until I clicked on this thread.
Anyone who hates Rochas,its either because he joined APC or because they are not benefitting financially from his government.

Don't mind the mbaise janjaweeeeeds, This is just the begining....running 4rm APGA toPDP to take shelter 4rm jonathan can never save her. She is challenging rochas and we will see who will cry....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2014
profjustine458: you also took your time to read and comment on the crap.which means u urself is also a crap....
Silent is golden! The mbaise janjaweeeeeeds
keep showing ur selves........ we are watching
What have you been sniffing? The last time I checked Sen Chris Anyanwu has returned back to the PDP. I don't give a hoot about who wins in Imo State but why spread crass falsehood here. Oru Owere is an esteemed cultural festival in Imo State so why bring it disrepute by your schoolboy hacking?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2014
LordMecuzy: Rochas my Man . Ride on till 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha best governor eva
liveth. Wat a hard working man........Rochas till

4 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2014
berem: It is only on Nairaland that Rochas is being hated especially by Igbos who are not from Imo State.

Morning hope say na home you sleep...

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2014
maestroferddi: What have you been sniffing? The last time I checked Sen Chris Anyanwu has returned back to the PDP. I don't give a hoot about who wins in Imo State but why spread crass falsehood here. Oru Owere is an esteemed cultural festival in Imo State so why bring it disrepute by your schoolboy hacking?
another mbaise janjaweeeeeeeeeed just woke up.hv u said ur morning prayer?just asking...

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2014
profjustine458: another mbaise janjaweeeeeeeeeed just woke up.hv u said ur morning prayer?just asking...
You are wasting my time.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by filiks(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2014
In Imo state, a rented crowd can only cheer you at ceremonies, at the polls, real and truly concerned people come and make sure their votes count even if they have to pay the ultimate price.

We were here in 2011, we are already home again.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2014
smartchoice:

Morning hope say na home you sleep...
na your house I wan sleep before?
Morning too
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2014
So wetin my auntie do una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.