Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56913 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by paschalndidi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jade William:
Nobody Confirmed if dis sh*t is true.So don't pity her.We hav little or no control ova our destinies.They'l tak it one day at a tym..Wot wil b wil b.
Maybe you ve forgotten that in every rumour, there always an element of truth especially here in Nigeria. As for being pity to her, i know why i pitied her because i m talking from experience. Wait a minute, if i dont pity my fellow human being, who do i pity? Animals? certainly not. Pitying someone in a bad situation is a good virtue, you need to have that too.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by stevekeri(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
na wa oooo. People most talk ooo
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ra4fo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg daats nt tru jo
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ra4fo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Marthosky: What God Has..... oh! na traditional marriage sef. ok... what the gods of their lands have joined together, let nothing put assunder.... Amadioha and Oduduwa wee not be happy to hear that sum pple r hating on d union dey blessed o....
#Rides My Bicycle Away....
U funi gon ni oo.aamaadioha indeed.lwkm
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by preeky: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Where there is smoke there is fire
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
If Nairaland is anything to go by, Nigerians must be the most frustrated and hypertensive people in Africa. Lol.... grin

Peter has married Lola. You will go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and they'll still be married. LIVE WITH IT or die frustrated. Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Vires: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jude Okoye should go and marry his own wife!!!!!!!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by femi4: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2013
peppy luv: When ur fathers stop molesting your sisters!!

Its obvious, I can see why you find it difficult to add weight.
Such a miserable life

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lol! Add weight?? Naaaa I already hv d appropriate weight,any extra na obesity!

femi4: Its obvious, I can see why you find it difficult to add weight.
Such a miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by jadoremoid: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
And later you will call yourselves Christians, so sad that some of the tribalistic posts here come from people who will later go on to religious posts and claim they are Christians. Remember that you will be judged by every word that comes out of your mouth and that includes those on the internet. Repent for hating people because of where they come from. You will surely end up in hell fire for your hateful words and actions.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by somegirl1: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2013
peppy luv: Igbo men marry experied yoruba women?? Lol u are a very dry comedian! Try again!
For your info,he married her cuz she's light skinned and half case!

The emboldened is my opinion as well + they have two children and Igbo men generally don't like to have children with more than one woman.
If she were full Yoruba, it would have been harder for an Anambra man to have gotten involved in the first place.

I think Jude's stance should be respected as all those ranting could never care about his brother's well-being and happiness more than he does. He and other family members who didn't attend must have had good reason not to especially if their late mother never approved of her.
Whether the allegations are unfounded or not, I personally wouldn't want my brother or son to marry a woman considerably older.

On the other hand, Peter's decision to marry her despite the allegations should also be respected. He is a grown man after all.

Wish them Happy Married Life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday / Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.