Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56896 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by adconline(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
His family is mad because she has seen more Xmases and New years than him; more mileage than him. By the time u see them im next 5 yrs, she would look like his mom.
Trust some Naija women, they let their intestinal belts loose and grub like gluttons and get out of shape. Hope she really takes good care of herself.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Malawian(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is the first time i am knowing of the bolded. so that is the fuss?

there might be something else involved o. her kpomo cant be that sweet. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by willibounce: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dejiabimbola320: Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa why this guy family are just so tribalist, in the sense that if this guy have simply getting married to some one from there own so called tribe i mean the Igbos this issues of in fidelity and not being faithful but unfaithful will not have being brought up in this manner
but let us even come to think of it, all this have not being broadcasted before the wedding but simply after the wedding this is the plan of the evil ones to sour bad seed into there just agreed (i do).
And also to all critics either family member or outsiders.

my question is this,
Are they among them that shop out of this lady cake you people no what i mean, that now that you remember that she is not being sincere to Okoye.??

What kind of human being are you? Do u type with ur eyes closed? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by VirginFinder: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
I've always known that Yoruba ladies getting married to Igbo men have is almost never a perfect match.
The Igbo man is almost always at the receiving end.
Either the Yoruba lady is older, a single mum, plain or overripe for marriage with no fellow Yoruba proposing.
The normal scenario is a Yoruba man marrying an Igbo woman.

I wish Peter and Lola well though.
Happy Married Life to them.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by paschalndidi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
I pity this poor girl. Its too early to have this kind of problem. When the members of your husband's family do not like you, who will support you by the time you start having problems with your husband? Just talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Virgin Finder: I've always known that Yoruba ladies getting married to Igbo men have is almost never a perfect match.
Either the Yoruba lady is older, a single mum, plain or overripe for marriage with no fellow Yoruba proposing.

Its the other way round.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
OmoUSH: Why do these guys, especially this Peter, always imitate USHER in every aspect? P square go copy im look, music style, hairstyle, body style, fashion style, smiling style, dance style, even reach MARRIAGE STYLE... Naim born dem?

Please abeg carry your Justin Bieber/Usher disease commot from here grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by JadeWilliam(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
willibounce:

What kind of human being are you? Do u type with ur eyes closed? Na wa o.
LMAO grin grin grin grin Ur statement is d funniest sh*t I read on dis thread. Simply stated.He didn't attend English class or he's high,thereby not seeing well.It amazes me d alarmin number of undergraduates&graduates dat don't speak&write correct English.There're som comments I can't read on NL cos their English write up wil end up givin me eye problm.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by JadeWilliam(f): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:

Please abeg carry your Justin Bieber/Usher disease commot from here grin
Wot he said is a sensible comedy
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by rhames(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abi dem want make e go marry village girl? grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mspee(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
fabulousdame:
yes oh..i even brought extra

That's good. Oya give me the extra wink
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by JadeWilliam(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
paschal ndidi: I pity this poor girl. Its too early to have this kind of problem. When the members of your husband's family do not like you, who will support you by the time you start having problems with your husband? Just talking from experience
Nobody Confirmed if dis sh*t is true.So don't pity her.We hav little or no control ova our destinies.They'l tak it one day at a tym..Wot wil b wil b.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nogen: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
demelza: Where was this close-knit family when Lola was popping out kids for Peter? He shouldnt be castigated for making an honourable woman out of her. Besides Peter is a grown-asss man and is perfectly capable of dealing with whatever comes.
From your write-up, it seems her age is the major grouse.

What? Seriously? She was forced at gun point to pop out kids for him. Anyways, wetin concern me for the matter?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by VirginFinder: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

Its the other way round.

How?

Can an Igbo guy contend with a Yoruba guy for a Yoruba lady without getting heartbroken?

No Yoruba lady takes an Igbo guy as first/preferred choice for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

post any picture where he was smiling.
No time! There's no reward gained if i convince u,so i will not waste my time looking for pictures i viewed in other blogs.Ciao!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Virgin Finder:

How?

Can an Igbo guy contend with a Yoruba guy for a Yoruba lady without getting heartbroken?

i think your imagination is overactive.

its her family who might not agree to her bringing an Igbo guy for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi:
No time! There's no reward gained if i convince u,so i will not waste my time looking for pictures i viewed in other blogs.Ciao!

ok then, i guess nlers only posted the frowning photos, whenever you have time, you can bring the smiling ones.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by stede(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her.
Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?

Haba!!! The age gap isn't up to 8years ooh!!!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by adconline(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just blank tribe or anything related, how many of us would allow ur younger bros to bring home a girlfriend who is 6 years older let alone for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Chinwem(f): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
They should just be happy for him , his wife and kids

He's a man and he's made his decision to marry the mother of his child

He is no more a child waiting for approval from elder brother.........when will people drop this villagers mentality with age and tribe drama?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Virgin Finder:

How?

Mr Igbo-women-are-our-trophy,
The big question is...why are other ppl not rushing to marry your women the way your men sell their father's property and cross the Niger incessantly to pay very high bride prices for Nkechi and Chioma?
Is it hygiene or the uncouth sharp mouth they carry?
#Singing 'the answer my friend is blowing in the wind' grin cheesy

One of Obj's son married an Igbo damsel from ebonyi...he probably learnt a great lesson from what his senior brother passed through in the Obj-daughter inlaw alleged s,e.x scandal. grin

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jennifer lopez is 43,her boy friend is 25!!
Madonna is 28yrs older than her boyfrnd!
Mariah is 11yrs older than nick canon
..And d list is endless not forgetting a yoruba actress or designer who is 10yrs older than her bf and tells d world she is in love and doesn't care what pple think!

So u see,no be 2day d old mama youngee love start!
I only pity d young single girls grin

Mkpotu: Hmmm, 8years? That's with Peter being 33years, the wife is 41years.......smh
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
The truth is that our men don't even want them,thou some of our Imo brothers did it(imo pple are not really tribalistic when it comes to marriage) but in Anambra and other states,its strange(that is why most girls call Anambra boys "my mother said boys"wink!!and with the age gap,its another reason to frown @ that marriage..
Igbo men hardly marry your women and don't see a reason to but your men struggle for ours hence the reason why you have your women converting to Islam for the sake of marriage! Funke, a typical eg!
Believe it or not,peter fell for her light skin and she fell for his fame and money!!yea I knw her family is rich but that doesn't mean she wud have prefered a broke a55.

Virgin Finder:

How?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Igbo men marry experied yoruba women?? Lol u are a very dry comedian! Try again!
For your info,he married her cuz she's light skinned and half cast!

Virgin Finder: I've always known that Yoruba ladies getting married to Igbo men have is almost never a perfect match.
The normal scenario is a Yoruba man marrying an Igbo woman.

I wish Peter and Lola well though.
Happy Married Life to them.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by adconline(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
peppy luv: Jennifer lopez is 43,her boy friend is 25!!
Madonna is 28yrs older than her boyfrnd!
Mariah is 11yrs older than nick canon
..And d list is endless not forgetting a yoruba actress or designer who is 10yrs older than her bf and tells d world she is in love and doesn't care what pple think!

So u see,no be 2day d old mama youngee love start!
I only pity d young single girls grin

Quote some Naija examples... How many men in ur family and village are married to older women?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes and an ugly one but he finally divorced her.

Babzilla:
DID USHER MARRY AN OLD WOMAN? angry
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Lolitua(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2013

.?
.?

.wats going on here??
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Haba! Y hate ur own sister so much undecided
IYA NGBALI: looking at her face that girl can never be faithful to her husband and Paul is always on the move,i pity him,he might end up being a shareholder in his own company........LOLA IS A GOLD DIGGER.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Unheard of!! Never!

adconline:

Quote some Naija examples... How many men in ur family and village are married to older women?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by obi123: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
gboss4sure: I hope this is not true cause family wars aint an easy one, in igboland ndi nwe nmadu nwe nmadu, peter, paul, jude they are all answerable to the okoye family, well sha I don't believe this story

family war ni family Armageddon ko, dem go fight tire , lola go just dey fine more, dey born,dey shine, dey cement her future with him husband. bunch of low lives having a problem with 2 adults who have decided to be with each other.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Gottie: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dey shuld support Dem now and move ahead
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by abolyem(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
the Ops claim that Jude was not in Ghana a night before the wedding is a lie. I was at that show and saw Jude there life. he was even the one that usher the twins to the stage that night. And it was even there i know that peter is getting married the following morning because he actually announced it at the show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.