Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56897 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by breadandtea(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Can she withstand family problems? undecided if she can't, them I'm very sorry for her!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Danhumprey: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
xynerise:
My sister undecided
Antelope! Suffry suffry with the lies na. grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Igbo version of Stella Damasus and her husband's family wahala.angry Make Peter no go die of HBP o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: Lies.
Peter,Paul and other members of their family were at the wedding.
Jude was not there
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by chamboy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
They are bunch of tribalise

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: They are bunch of tribalise
Blood of God

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Psychedelia(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
‘It’s that serious, they claim Lola sleeps around with her so called ‘uncles’

*singing*

"You tell me say dat guy na your uncle.
Why you dey lie? He just wan do you, do you"

- Wizkid from Bracket's song, "Girl"
grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Blood of God
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by rockbase360: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.....THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE MARRIAGE BECAUSE SHE IS YORUBA AND OLDER. THAT'S THE BLATANT TRUTH

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Blood of God
blood of Jesus don finish??

Back to d topic,that one no concern me,my own dey my body.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
rockbase360: LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.....THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE MARRIAGE BECAUSE SHE IS YORUBA AND OLDER. THAT'S THE BLATANT TRUTH
Where did you get your own truth from? Are you a member of their family?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by smart134: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
hmmm..gossip e! Happy Married lyf guys!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?
whatttttt she is 8 years older ? how old is she
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ifeanyidavid: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wetin concern me for that matter nah
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AriG(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
lola is not 8 years older than peter but 6 years.. happy married life to them. some of the family wont be happy seeing their brother getting married to an older yoruba woman. they will attribute it to yoruba juju on their son. whateverrrrrrrr!! na the boy no wetin im dey enjoy for the woman puna. older women tastes sweet at times sha.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Dubemkelly(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
It remains a family ish not ours,whether he graced d wedding or not aint anybody's biz...He wasn't there cos of economical reasons nd nobody shud blame him cos he's d brain behind d succex of d twinny bros. Pipo shud learn to stay outta oda pipo's pees n focus on things dat concern. My own kobo of d gist

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
which 1 we wan bliv na.........he was in ghana, he was nt in ghana
rumourmongers

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ifeanyidavid: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: whatttttt she is 8 years older ? how old is she
48 years old

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Psychedelia(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wait... P-Square's Wikipedia page says they were born in the year 1981, meaning they're 32 years old...

Soooooooo, if Lola's got 8 years on him, then that must mean she's 40.

Personally, I have no problems with the age difference, cuz if I'm attracted to a lady, the 8 year gap ain't a thing... But I find it hard to believe Lola is that old shocked
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Blood of God
U should do d needful thing, Hide d Post n Ban d dude, not quoting him to shout blood of God
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by deene: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013

Yeah they were. how many of them did u see up and about or happy
Evenn paul was missing from most of the pics ... most people thought he was not there sef!

Its obvious he just attended to be there ... he was basically MIA.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GreatOlu1: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
did u attend d wedding or do u av any proof?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mspee(f): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy: They are bunch of tribalise

I weep for you! cry cry
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifeanyi david: 48 years old
well they do say life begins at 40 right ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
By d way, is Jude married?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ari_G: lola is not 8 years older than peter but 6 years.. happy married life to them. some of the family wont be happy seeing their brother getting married to an older yoruba woman. they will attribute it to yoruba juju on their son. whateverrrrrrrr!! na the boy no wetin im dey enjoy for the woman puna. older women tastes sweet at times sha.
8 and 6! Just 2years difference grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ddeola: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bad belle pple, dem don come again. Una no dey taya?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Mkpotu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm, 8years? That's with Peter being 33years, the wife is 41years.......smh
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Decryptor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
I always knew that Peter ate "Vegetable" from that woman!

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mindworx: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:

I believe she is older than him! Because her face looks so matured!

yeah, I noticed that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.