Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56898 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi:
Your opinion and the ''truth'' are not the same thing.If u've got no reliable source,then it is not the truth....simply ur opinion.
True talk sista! Tell 'em cool

grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AtlanticBreeze: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
gmyguy: abeg, when did lagos ''stood still''?!
Hahahahahaha, Nigerian journalists for you. I'm surprised they didn't say they painted the town red with their wedding grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by emilyone(f): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
when would people stop taking paracetamol for another person's headache.... undecided
if omolola like make she marry omo alagbe wetin consine una, if peter like make she marry old mama youngee na wetin be una own grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abomination!!!!!

Marrying an older woman is not just okay with me, if I were a member of the okoye family I would have not been happy with the wedding too.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Abaniwealth(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
medicine after death...the deed has been done.....
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by OmoUSH(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why do these guys, especially this Peter, always imitate USHER in every aspect? P square go copy im look, music style, hairstyle, body style, fashion style, smiling style, dance style, even reach MARRIAGE STYLE... Naim born dem?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by nopsman1: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Next...
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by onila(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
shes too old for me
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Iceman296: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
No wonder She wasn't smiling in most of the Wedding Pix!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Waspy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why do pple like bad and sad news? undecided For goodness sake, pple, the marriage is less than a week angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Psychedelia: Wait... P-Square's Wikipedia page says they were born in the year 1981, meaning they're 32 years old...

Soooooooo, if Lola's got 8 years on him, then that must mean she's 40.

Personally, I have no problems with the age difference, cuz if I'm attracted to a lady, the 8 year gap ain't a thing... But I find it hard to believe Lola is that old shocked
40!
DAYUM! NO WONDER HER TWEETS ARE VERY MATURE
HERE IS 1
QUESTION: HOW DOES PETEY LIKE HIS BEER?

ANSWER: LIKE HIS WOMEN- EXTRA MATURE

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by princely83(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
Are you serious?? She is 8years older than him? shocked shocked
She's 6 years older than him. That's the fact!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
OmoUSH: Why do these guys, especially this Peter, always imitate USHER in every aspect? P square go copy im look, music style, hairstyle, body style, fashion style, smiling style, dance style, even reach MARRIAGE STYLE... Naim born dem?
DID USHER MARRY AN OLD WOMAN? angry
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Deschil: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
You are irrepressibly STUPI.D!
Agrika: This matter get as e be oo, of all the igbo girls wey full naija..he had to settle for a lady that is 6 years older than him...not even a "pure bred" nigerian...haba..make una think am...hw do u expect d family to welcome her with open arms..a typical igbo family at that kwa!

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01:
Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?
8 what!..... And hell yeah! I see the superior Wisdom. Wiser!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by OmoUSH(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abeg, i fine?

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
OmoUSH: Abeg, i fine?

Where is this amazing human being from?
Ajegunle abi oshodi underbridge?undecided
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by adconline(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Babzilla:
DID USHER MARRY AN OLD WOMAN? angry
U be learner? Yes, he did. Ask google next time

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dude needs to take part in Nick Canon/Mimi marriage Mentorship program.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
That's bad! Y would u say this
Take it back lipsrsealed

Joavid:
Where is this amazing human being from?
Ajegunle abi oshodi underbridge?undecided
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by fabulousdame(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Hope you came with your handkerchief o? cry cry
yes oh..i even brought extra
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by amber222(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
Are you serious?? She is 8years older than him? shocked shocked
yes,its even more dn 8yrs because whn d twins released their "do me" album they were in their early 20s & lola ws arnd 32 or 33yrs dn
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by fabulousdame(f): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
nairalanders....even if his family is not in support of it, dem tell una say na because she be yoruba girl? taking aspirin for anoda man's ache...

btw..d girl is old shaa..wetin she dey wait for since? buh if na true luv, i wish dem well
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mamagee3(f): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
That's quite sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Archildao: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi: Na waaaaaaa oooooo! I tire for some ppl on NL ooo. We are not sure this info is authentic,but some ppl are attempting suicide on top of another man's palava.Is Peter complaining to u pple,is he asking ur opinion? Why una just dey kill una self ? The babe in question is beautiful and fertile,combined with other qualities we may never know abt.What more cld a guy ask for.Many ppl here never even enter uni,talkless of paying dowry....but una just dey rant like sey cholera dey una lineage.

Tell them o.amebo.com

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Chamackh(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
You guys can kill me with laughter. Hmmm let no man put asunder ooooo
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by OmoUSH(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
dimples*:
Take it back lipsrsealed

@Dimples, thanks for your love jare.
I also have a very deep dimple on my left cheek whenever i blush and smile.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by kolamilan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
na there problem be dat.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by OmoUSH(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
dimples*:
Take it back lipsrsealed

@Dimples, thanks for your love jare.
I also have a very deep dimple on my left cheek whenever i blush and smile..
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

True, however the groom wasnt smiling either.
That is soooo untrue!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
amber222: yes,its even more dn 8yrs because whn d twins released their "do me" album they were in their early 20s & lola ws arnd 32 or 33yrs dn

do me was released in 2007, according to wiki.

going by their stated birth date of 1981, they'd have been 26 at the time.

thats not early 20s.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi:
That is soooo untrue!

post any picture where he was smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.