Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? (3262 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by dmcdad: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Beync: Op I support u. No money, no sex, no romance, let's go on a date. Deal?
Yeah!
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by EejaNla01(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: this is my assertion:

to all the long throat ladies in nairaland, outside nairaland, in abroad, in the village, the runs gals in abuja, lagos, portharcourt etc, the money monger ladies in ibadan, kaduna, aba etc. The gals using pu.ci power to build house and buy expensive items, the ones with money scanning eyes that are still trekking. The money conscious girls who claimed to love us but are more concern about what is in our pocket, the ones nearing menopause who wants to catch innocent brothers in the church, in the name of fake born again. I dey great all of una oooooooooo

Chai! grin Guy I swaar I dey feel ya,let this ur message spread,let them hear all over, both on nairaland and off nairaland cheesy
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by mencade6: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Eeja Nla01:

Chai! grin Guy I swaar I dey feel ya,let this ur message spread,let them hear all over, both on nairaland and off nairaland cheesy

Dailynews :

cheesy

my guys una well done o. I hope say i make una happy? Dont mind all those our gals ooo. I will try to spread this message to them. Tanx
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by Oludrex(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
ireneidiva: I hate such topics, when you meet cheap ,local, poor, students, how wont they ask you for money. Which hot working class girl did u date that asked you for bis? Or do you want ladies to create a thread on how their bf's beg them for money? Trust me, that has happned many times. Date reasonable girls abeg. And to answer your question, no you dont need money to date, dont take her out, dont buy her anytn. Dats your biz. Mtchew

No vex.. No be say we intentionally expose ur insecurity with this thread.. We just freestyle ni..
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by mencade6: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oludrex:

No vex.. No be say we intentionally expose ur insecurity with this thread.. We just freestyle ni..
lllllllol
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
You don't need to have money as in 'be stupendously rich', but it is necessary that you can atleast afford to show her a good time smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by NaMe4: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
ireneidiva: I hate such topics, when you meet cheap ,local, poor, students, how wont they ask you for money. Which hot working class girl did u date that asked you for bis? Or do you want ladies to create a thread on how their bf's beg them for money? Trust me, that has happned many times. Date reasonable girls abeg. And to answer your question, no you dont need money to date, dont take her out, dont buy her anytn. Dats your biz. Mtchew

There's actually sense in what she's saying o. After studying our naija girls.
Re: Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? by Gins: 1:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Wonderful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know When She Needs You On Her / Which Jollof Are You? / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.