Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension (5980 Views)

APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Newspaper Threatens To Sue PDP For N7m Advert Debt / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by stebell(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Shine1177: Now they should go and join Amaechi's Problem Continue (APC) grin wink

My guy yu really get de meaning of APC.
We in PH are praying for Amaechi to decamp so dat Fresh can be experienced in Rivers State.
Stay in PDP D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want. Leave PDP too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want. Join APC no way. Do they need to go to court wen they feel D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are de authentic PDP.
The lessons frm Jigawa State is really getting to them. Long tym I heard Atiku say anytin. Where is he?

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by donklint86: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
this ppl are clowns...won't stop amusing me! FPT
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by donklint86: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
stebell:

We in PH are praying for Amaechi to decamp so dat Fresh can be experienced in Rivers State.
Stay in PDP D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want. Leave PDP too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want. Join APC no way. Do they need to go to court wen they feel D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are de authentic PDP.
The lessons frm Jigawa State is really getting to them. Long tym I heard Atiku say anytin. Where is he?
he has gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by creativemusic: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin part 1
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by klax(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
This PDP people are very funny indeed but what does Baraje and his coup plotter want again I thought they said they are gone out of PDP why are they challenging their suspension again They said they want to go and were helped to go so what is the case in this again So funny indeed a clown will always be a clown, a foolish man would always be a foolish man.

I knew Baraje and his gang will ends up mess themselves up because I never see a group within a party break out and still want to bear the same name with the party they broke up from beside I never see where a rebellion within a party that is in power would amount to anything. Its only in my country armed robber calling petty thief names very contradicting indeed PDP are really confused and I guess the confused ones among them are the one rebelling now.

Mr Baraje my advise to you and your gangs is be men enough and better go and register your own party and have your peace or join other party if they would accept you because you are already a red hot danger to any party its certain the way you guys did in PDP so you will do anywhere you go so the best for you and your rebellion gangs is to form your own party and lets see how far you will all go. Foollsss

2 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Shine1177: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
stebell:

Atiku has lost out in this game of power as most of the G7 governor are Baba OBJ boys they must have sideline Atiku on Baba's instruction.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Abuja2013: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
All is to distabilize theruling PDP while eventually Baraje and co will join another party towards 2015 elections. Struggle for power to rule is being displayed. Power + Money is what our politicians are after.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by TRACK: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
SHAME TO THE POLITICAL BIGOTS. IT IMPLIES THAT THEY STILL WANT TO DWELL IN THE HOUSE THAT THEY ARE DEMOLISHING. SHAMELESS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Longeria(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Shameless old fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Ranking Of Tribes And Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.