Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc (4937 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Ladies: Do You Still Respect Guys That Begs You For Money? / A Man That Begs You ❤️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by mspee(f): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lmao @ d last sentence..... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I could be one na.... wink wink
U get broda? wink tongue

Yes. E dey stay for campus 3 wink
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by chiboy1928(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm woman palava jst passing by anyway!!!
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Smuthx(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
She must be the guy's sister from another life. The burging in, eating his food without asking, borrowing his things. Its a typical brother and sister experience.
The guy should make research to see if they are related in a small way.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
benkings: op u dull oooooo,she dip hand inside ur food witawt permission?? If na me be u ah qo qive her a dirty n resoundinq slap! undecided
did you say slap??carry the hot beans with the plate cover her head,then half drag her out.I hate gurlls wey dey form.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
nicky4lif: Really?benin girls but I have this benin frnd,she was calm cool headed nd all so I always believed what ever she saaid.she said her dad is not a good man,he beats her mom,doesn't give the mom money nd he is very rich ooo...her words(if u see the compound my mama from the comot,u no go believe.wen my mama dey go farm,people go dey ask am,nobi dis compound u from comot,nobi that man be ur husband?so we went for her wedding some months back nd I was shocked what I saw,to say the list..we didn't even see compound to do the wedding.another one is one benin frnd of mine,4yrs ago that I met her,she said she was travelling nd that everything was ready so she was just waiting for the date she will leave,untill now she is still herem..later she start saying her husband/husband to be will come nd pick her from here nd that her car had already been bought...this is 4yrs after nd she is still here.she told she bought a car nd she has a driver but she was giving the car out to her mom that she needed a jeep,so when I told her I wanted to see the car,she took a pix of one car without a plate now nd sent it to me,I did like I didn't notice.on her bithday she downloaded a lot of cakes nd wrote on her DP(this is just my birthday grin cheesy cakes oooo,I wonder how my wedding gift will be...I ignored her.she wrote again(yeeeeee my xmas gifts has started coming...yeepeed thanks for the 1million naira...I ignored.she wrote again(yeeee,its happening now at lepaz boutique apapa breanch nd then I ask her,girl how do I get to ur boutique lekki breanch?my sister's guy just came back nd they are looking for where to shop,then she said....girl the shoes I have there from 25k to 75k so I was like...are u trying to say I can't wear such shoes?(She)no but I don't want window shoppers(me)my just got back nd u can't tell me he doesn't have money(she)girl I no want ooo,if he likes let him come from the sky,can he spent 400 to 500k in my boutique(me)girl does it matter how much he spends,what u shld be worried abt is collecting ur money for the ones he will buy(she)no oooo,no bring them come,someone warned me abt window shoppers(me)girl u can lie,u will just be lying up nd down(she)kai,I no nice like this ooo...I no fit talk pass like this...bad belle.what for ikoyi breanch december(me)no lie jor nd she deleted me.who cares?I had always wanted to delete her cos of her many lies,good she did it herself.
No mind all those babes wey dey form.Back in school I and my flatmate/bf dealt with them.Remembered one fool my classmate brought to my house,na so I sit down dey sew my pant with needle and thread ,the babe start to dey laff me,me dey laff sef thinking she was just joking until she said,"God forbid!once my pant is torn,I throw it away!"My classmate just dey laff her friend for her mind cos she knows am about to bring d biitch down to her level.After serving them,I brought down my box,opened to reveal several sets of new fairly expensive pants and bras(mind you its my ex that buys them because I no get that mind to carry more than 2k buy one pant,my yash na gold? grin).The foolish gurl just rush and starts picking,"oh my God,this are all secret possessions,blah blah blah".I gave her three pants(and e pain me oooo),after which I opened my door and told her,"Madam can you get out my house?"
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chai, wen i remember ds tinz wey gals dey do, it dey vex me. Forming plus lying. Fvukn sh.it. Pisses me off. My eye dn c dt kin experience. If i gist una my story, una go open NGO for d partular babe 4 donations
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by benkings(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: No mind all those babes wey dey form.Back in school I and my flatmate/bf dealt with them.Remembered one fool my classmate brought to my house,na so I sit down dey sew my pant with needle and thread ,the babe start to dey laff me,me dey laff sef thinking she was just joking until she said,"God forbid!once my pant is torn,I throw it away!"My classmate just dey laff her friend for her mind cos she knows am about to bring d biitch down to her level.After serving them,I brought down my box,opened to reveal several sets of new fairly expensive pants and bras(mind you its my ex that buys them because I no get that mind to carry more than 2k buy one pant,my yash na gold grin).The foolish gurl just rush and starts picking,"oh my God,this are all secret possessions,blah blah blah".I gave her three pants(and e pain me oooo),after which I opened my door and told her,"Madam can you get out my house?"
rotflmao......a very funi sh¡t up there! grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Boll2010: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lynpetra I swear u no go kill me with laff#lmao at sewing panties..........no mind those useless gals....naso one wey dey do runz......borrow my tv unto my dvd don spoil so I no bother repair am unto say I get laptop(who get tym to dey buy cd to watch tv)grin........naso I borrow am tv o.....me no count am,my padis wey dey same auz go say I fall hand,unto the babe too dey form,naso my woofers wey I buy dat tym just five speakers wey I dey conect for my back of dvd,she talk say mak I borrow am too,I borrow am,I no mind,her frnd go com she go dey play music loud am dey distub auz,naso d tin slip for her syd til we go for break o,naso man don hustle buy confam complete deck.....naso I carry am enta evrybody hail me(youngmoney wey dey husltegrin).....she come ask me say shey I go dash am d woofers unto say I don buy anoda,I talk say I no fit,naso she call her frnd dem sha toast me with begs ooo,I gree dash am,cuz she jst dey hiss up n dwn auz,funny tin one of the babe manfriend don buy am generator(I beta pass my neighbour).....naso she tel me mak I name my price for the woofers,I just dash am say this kain hungry girl wan fall my hand......so I carry my tv....unto say the woofer na 5k,n have got a better one....if I dey play my rap music with my superbass una go think say she on radio.....my padis say na hungry gal naagrin naso dem dey do.grin they wear the shiny clothes(1000 top n short)...chew gums! Heavy wigs!dirty runz babe!!!
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
benkings: rotflmao......a very funi sh¡t up there! grin grin
LOL.I too like locality to form nonsense!!!This world wey I come I noo say I go get money anyhow e,hook or crook grin cheesy.I don't mingle with such because their things dey vex me,including thier fake phonetics.mtchew!!I no get money for my account ,I go buy hair 100
K,kon still owe money on top,I don stupid like that before till one period owu won bring my intestine come out grin grin.I sit down calculate my stupidity,then ask God for forgiveness cheesy grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by nicky4lif(f): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy
lynpetra: No mind all those babes wey dey form.Back in school I and my flatmate/bf dealt with them.Remembered one fool my classmate brought to my house,na so I sit down dey sew my pant with needle and thread ,the babe start to dey laff me,me dey laff sef thinking she was just joking until she said,"God forbid!once my pant is torn,I throw it away!"My classmate just dey laff her friend for her mind cos she knows am about to bring d biitch down to her level.After serving them,I brought down my box,opened to reveal several sets of new fairly expensive pants and bras(mind you its my ex that buys them because I no get that mind to carry more than 2k buy one pant,my yash na gold grin).The foolish gurl just rush and starts picking,"oh my God,this are all secret possessions,blah blah blah".I gave her three pants(and e pain me oooo),after which I opened my door and told her,"Madam can you get out my house?"
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: LOL.I too like locality to form nonsense!!!This world wey I come I noo say I go get money anyhow e,hook or crook grin cheesy.I don't mingle with such because their things dey vex me,including thier fake phonetics.mtchew!!I no get money for my account ,I go buy hair 100
K,kon still owe money on top,I don stupid like that before till one period owu won bring my intestine come out grin grin. I sit down calculate my stupidity,then ask God for forgiveness cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by obyrich(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee: Some Delsu girls with their 'I too much' attitude. They have nothing yet they won't let you hear word because of the brazillian hair and BB phones they starved to buy.
Take them out, they'd order for 2 weeks food, thieves.
Can't even construct a simple sentence without blunders.
Always running to asaba, warri, agbor and benin during weekends to do ten ten naira runs. angry
See them in exam hall stretching their necks like giraffes with their smelling wigs. undecided
See them cat-walking like they own the world, but where they live is like a dirty poultry. angry

Run after a shinning Delsu girl at your own peril sha. grin
This got me laughing. Babe you harsh o. You have finished them pata pata.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
nicky4lif: cheesy cheesy
lol.The main reason I stopped using BB is because of that nonsense wey some girls they do.They upload useless things...showing off bullshits like phones gadgets,places..... angry angry.It doesn't make sense,maybe because I am too ambitious to start wasting my time on shitts like that.Me wey na how God go help me so I go dey travel for business,making cool cash dey my mind.At the end of the day,na dem go still borrow from you. angry angry.And wud not pay back!we give up!!!
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chai LYNPeTra, ah dey feel u o, u just dey speak my mind. Dose formings dy vex me 2 my bones, small children forming. Abeg kip on ur hustle nd brainstormin 4 owo, Owu is nt ur portion. The sewing of PANT wan kee me with laff sha.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
screenagerjoe: Chai LYNPeTra, ah dey feel u o, u just dey speak my mind. Dose formings dy vex me 2 my bones, small children forming. A[b]beg kip on ur hustle nd brainstormin 4 owo, Owu is nt ur portion. The sewing of PANT wan kee me with laff sha[/b].

grin grin.Abi you want make I give aboki make e sew am for me? cheesy cheesy ;DNna no time to waste money o grin,as long as they are still good,I dey sew am wella.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Don't you just love Lynpetra? kiss
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you just love Lynpetra? kiss
Babe the feeling is shared o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra:

grin grin.Abi you want make I give aboki make e sew am for me? cheesy cheesy ;DNna no time to waste money o grin ,as long as they are still good,I dey sew am wella.
na so. Keep on d sewing work. I fit pack my boxers come mk u teach me hw it dey go
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
screenagerjoe: na so. Keep on d sewing work. I fit pack my boxers come mk u teach me hw it dey go
You go pay o. grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by chiboy1928(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee: Some Delsu girls with their 'I too much' attitude. They have nothing yet they won't let you hear word because of the brazillian hair and BB phones they starved to buy.
Take them out, they'd order for 2 weeks food, thieves.
Can't even construct a simple sentence without blunders.
Always running to asaba, warri, agbor and benin during weekends to do ten ten naira runs. angry
See them in exam hall stretching their necks like giraffes with their smelling wigs. undecided
See them cat-walking like they own the world, but where they live is like a dirty poultry. angry

Run after a shinning Delsu girl at your own peril sha. grin
wetin dey pain u nah if u can't beat dem u join dem.

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by chiboy1928(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: You go pay o. grin
u are the best I just love u wish all dis girl way neva see food chop way dey form ajebutter go just dey like u keep it up dear.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by gal10(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
homesteady: She borrowed your boxers? undecided
as in ehn the thing tire me sef
grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by nbright: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Delsu babes and bum shorts!.... I visited my brother there last year.. He stays at river road near angle 90... I went out in the evening to buy fried yam and I could not even afford to blink my eyes... See different girls of different shapes, colours and sizes wearing bum shorts.. They were just moving up and down the street.. Those girls are something else... Na only God go save us o..
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by hippyzuki(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Painfully na all this kind of girls our brothers de like. As for the lie lie part na low self esteem na de worry them. They see jlo Beyonce as their role models n single talent Dem no get.
I swear I almost got carried away with the human hair thing. Na I vex scrape the hair onyeka onwenu style since then my brain don kool n boys don deyy apply x10. Its an ego thing painfully they do it to gain cheap popularity amongst other girls. Well gladly 10 yrs down the road we finally get to know who the big girls are.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: You go pay o. grin
hahahaha, iffah hear!!!
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
hippyzuki: Painfully na all this kind of girls our brothers de like. As for the lie lie part na low self esteem na de worry them. They see jlo Beyonce as their role models n single talent Dem no get.
I swear I almost got carried away with the human hair thing. Na I vex scrape the hair onyeka onwenu style since then my brain don kool n boys don deyy apply x10. Its an ego thing painfully they do it to gain cheap popularity amongst other girls. Well gladly 10 yrs down the road we finally get to know who the big girls are.
100000000 likes
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Gerald007(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2013
Lynpetra u jst got a nairaland paddy today,you too much joor.some benin gals do dis too,i remember does days in my lodge this gal would be forming accent tellng us dat her siblings are in abroad bt yet she go come my room come beg maggi,food,hotplate,even my dvd.i dnt knw wat dy gain in forming.
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by benkings(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: LOL.I too like locality to form nonsense!!!This world wey I come I noo say I go get money anyhow e,hook or crook grin cheesy.I don't mingle with such because their things dey vex me,including thier fake phonetics.mtchew!!I no get money for my account ,I go buy hair 100
K,kon still owe money on top,I don stupid like that before till one period owu won bring my intestine come out grin grin.I sit down calculate my stupidity,then ask God for forgiveness cheesy grin
my belle ooo! grin grin walahi u too funi grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by benkings(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra! On dis thread i doff mah hat for u!...ur head is there!! grin grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
benkings: lynpetra! On dis thread i doff mah hat for u!...ur head is there!! grin grin
Una still dey here?But on a more serious note,forming dey stressful abeg.It's too hard and unreal for me cry undecided,just like lying(you end up using a lie to cover another till you look stupid undecided.It's too stressful.Forming sef no dey bring good luck grin grin, grin. grin

Remembered last few months wey i queue for amala joint cheesy,one fine gurl dey my front.As I still dey vex say the line no dey move,I caught her allowing some guys in.I vex. grin"please don't allow anybody in again"I said calmly.The babe turn look me now said,"Because of food, excuse me"And besides some chop up guys wey dey ourside just look me (cos the bitchhh talk am loud).Na so my head scatter grin grin.Me lynpetra!!!Na so I spark,"come dis girl if you are not ready to eat better clear!you hold plate,I hold plate,you dey queue I dey queue under hot sun,rubbish! grin"

So d guys started laffing,one made an attempt to claim my chance,I blocck am grin.He now jokingly said,"corper you dey vex o,so fine gurl like you dey chop amala",My reply,"bros na our Shit dey Smell pass If you see the kind trek wey I trek reach dis Joint una go mercy for me,only for this lady to dey do good Samaritan wey no make sense!rubbish"
cheesy grin.Una no no say corpers dey suffer for this town grin cheesy angry
"If una no sell amala for me in the next one minute,I go faint for this place"I said with all seriousness.By that time people don dey laff .A man was practically choking!The gurl won die!!!.Nonsense!!!

At the end of the day,people wey dey front asked me to buy ahead of them,I ended up not paying for my food,one of grin grin the guys gave me 5k for t.fare,others gave too.Na person wey humble himself dey reach heaven.

1 Like

Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc by Yahoo1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: Una still dey here?But on a more serious note,forming dey stressful abeg.It's too hard and unreal for me cry undecided,just like lying(you end up using a lie to cover another till you look stupid undecided.It's too stressful.Forming sef no dey bring good luck grin grin, grin. grin

Remembered last few months wey i queue for amala joint cheesy,one fine gurl dey my front.As I still dey vex say the line no dey move,I caught her allowing some guys in.I vex. grin"please don't allow anybody in again"I said calmly.The babe turn look me now said,"Because of food, excuse me"And besides some chop up guys wey dey ourside just look me (cos the bitchhh talk am loud).Na so my head scatter grin grin.Me lynpetra!!!Na so I spark,"come dis girl if you are not ready to eat better clear!you hold plate,I hold plate,you dey queue I dey queue under hot sun,rubbish! grin"

So d guys started laffing,one made an attempt to claim my chance,I blocck am grin.He now jokingly said,"corper you dey vex o,so fine gurl like you dey chop amala",My reply,"bros na our Shit dey Smell pass If you see the kind trek wey I trek reach dis Joint una go mercy for me,only for this lady to dey do good Samaritan wey no make sense!rubbish"
cheesy grin.Una no no say corpers dey suffer for this town grin cheesy angry
"If una no sell amala for me in the next one minute,I go faint for this place"I said with all seriousness.By that time people don dey laff .A man was practically choking!The gurl won die!!!.Nonsense!!!

At the end of the day,people wey dey front asked me to buy ahead of them,I ended up not paying for my food,one of grin grin the guys gave me 5k for t.fare,others gave too.Na person wey humble himself dey reach heaven.
on point......confirm babe.

Some girls dey form die.....e get one wey dey tell me say im papa dey watch am tru MTN mast...dat her papa na Abraham lincolns grandson.......nawao....but just yesterday she borrowed my Nairaland username.(made up...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! / We Will Never Marry A Girl That F*cks Like A Porn Star - Guy Slams Slay Queens / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.