Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos (1275 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos by babanne(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2013
I traveled to Owerri, Imo Sate on Thursday from Abeokuta Ogun State. Along the Benin-Ore road there was a double accident as we passed Okada around 24 km to Benin city on a very notorious bridge. Just on the bridge, on the right side of the dual carriageway was a Dangote cement truck and another truck. They had a collision that effectively blocked the bridge as shown in the first two pictures. All vehicles were diverted to the left side of the road. Then a Ekene luxurious bus was jammed onto a fully loaded fuel tanker on the other bridge (Pictues 2-6). That was how there was no way for any vehicle to pass again. Come and see heavy traffic on Lagos and Benin sides of the road. We were held help up there for almost two hours before the FRSC managed to pull out the Ekene luxurious bus from the fuel tanker with the help of another truck. The other pictures show other vehicles stuck on the road and passengers moving up and down the road stranded.

Re: Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos by babanne(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2013
More pics.

Re: Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos by babanne(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Still more pics.

Re: Double Accident On Benin-Ore Road That Caused Standstill-photos by babanne(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Last pics.

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists / Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako / Omisore Actually Had 42% Of Total Votes In APC stronghold Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.