Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members (38953 Views)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Sard(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okorocha don dribble una like Okocha jj

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
It is only those that are ignorant of what Okorocha is capable of that spend time to watch him on t.v. The man is a master con artist and will not change overnight.

I ask Imolites to bear the brunt of their decision and vote wisely in 2015.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Kollywolly12(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dat one na legover 4 d copper

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Paragonova: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
ORO thief... Dunno why outsiders hail him.. That man is scam himself.. Never true for once.. Anyway his exit is getting closer
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wat do u espect..it all politics...well for all imolites..let me use dis avenue 2 solicit 4 ur votes.....i will be contestin 4 imo state governorship polls comes 2025..by D grace of God....Isha Allah ......support 'THE REVOLUTIONARY' *peace*

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Pretyangel25(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided
Buoyantic: My grin grin grin Fiancee and I....who cares
what is our buisness with your fiancee?
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by obayaya(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donmams: These PDP sponsored laptop agents just don't get tired. They are trying by all means to tarnish the image of APC and APC stalwarts everywhere on social media. Well, Reno Omokri, i have news for you, you shall all be jobless in 2015. Only the very lucky ones among you will receive 100 year sentences in jail.

bros pls shut up.. a friend Of mine served in imo.. 2012 batch c.. and okorocha no pay anything.. just a one time 10k.. and the girl served in a government parastatal..

for those saying he might pay after POP.. It's been more than 1 month my friend passed out.. no alert

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by emekaanijah(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
I don't know what to say
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by canalily(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided bro where did u serve in the state, rural or urban? Private or government skul? Pls tell us.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by riskit33: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP is noticed that your available balance reduced by #38000 on the second alert which is exactly the sum of two months federal allawee if added together. Are you sure that second alert was not a Debit alert?? Maybe you should check again.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by shyvicky: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1525160/ait-daar-sat-nigeria-match ait is 419,they are into fruad,i caught them
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pretyangel25: undecided what is our buisness with your fiancee?
nothing ma!! Just proud of her

5 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by ocheejemb: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
PasD: The news everywhere is that the Imo State Government pay 10,000naira monthly allowance to Imo State Corps Members but how true is that?

I serve in Imo State and I cannot deny the fact that sometime last month I received 10,000naira credit alert from the treasury of the State Government.

But something is not right here. More than 70percent of Imo corps members did not receive this allowance and the news we heard later on was that the money was paid to only corpers posted to state govt parastatals.

But what baffles us all is the text message from the bank (credit alert content) observe something below:

Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00

Observe above that the federal govt specified that its september allowance but the state govt did not specify the particular month. This is a trick because since then they have not paid us again o!

As a matter of fact in a whole year, we just received the money from state government once! Yet our amiable, good, honest governor parades the whole nation with the good news that he pays us 10k every month! What do you call that? Politics? Trick? Smart move? Whatever? I don vex.

Won't you at least observe some chill first? You haven't even patiently waited for an extra month before branding the man as a liar, because a BANK sent you an alert with a different remark.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Boll2010: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
mister is dis the girl okorocha dey lamber wey be ambassador for imo state.....?
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Op,you need to exercise patience. You have never been owed your allowance,don't you think something is wrong somewhere? Your allowance will definitely be paid to you.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by olabukola: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
To God all mighty Ibo people will rubbish APC, for APC to make a headway, close door fro Ibo people.

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013

Report first thing tomorrow morning with your kid sister to my father's palace.

***I think the Prince just found him self a bride***
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by victorazy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2013

Bros no vex o! grin grin why ur fiancy picsure na black n white analogue while ur own na digital color pic, is she dead? Just asking o!

Chei!! grin nwanne! Obukwa nwa Arsenalu! Chai grin gudluk bro!

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by turkish(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00

OP:- Since you feel like sharing your account balance with us, can you kindly explain how this variance in account balance came to be? Did you allow the first fund settle before drawing down beyond initial level?

No allow owerre gehs finish your money oooo.

I know dem hos first hand and be rest assured those bitc.ches can suck a mean co.ck! along with half your networth.

Ala Owerre the Mo'ther land!

3 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by thewarrior72: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
undecided Okorocha the con artist, the clown is busy wasting imo state scarce resources on Islamic new convert from nkwere.

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
oche_ejemb:

Won't you at least observe some chill first? You haven't even patiently waited for an extra month before branding the man as a liar, because a BANK sent you an alert with a different remark.

I did not insult my Governor neither did I call him a liar. I just put down what I observed (he tricked us)

I made front page! Thanks to Okorocha! If he had paid us I wouldn't have made frontpage. Indeed every disappointment is a blessing.........oga seun where is my gold medal? Smh

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Wat do u espect..it all politics...well for all imolites..let me use dis avenue 2 solicit 4 ur votes.....i will be contestin 4 imo state governorship polls comes 2025..by D grace of God....Isha Allah ......support 'THE REVOLUTIONARY' *peace*

Allah akba. Isha allah we will replace Alhaji Abdul-Rochas and his 350kg wife Nneoma Chychynatu Okorocha while we wish him luck as he assumes his new seat as the new Emir of Ogboko.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by UcLloyd: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
olabukola: Erosion people and Erosion GOV? He is a progressive gov so don't question him otherwise you become PDP man. Ibos and money.

Nigerians in Nigeria are in deep mess, is this how he will be president? Op are you from IMO?

U're worse than a 21days rotten Okoro Soup. Why drag ibos into these? Douglas Road Tout!

Back to the topic, am from Imo State, Rochas is just a good scammer. We can't wait for 2015 to ouster that fraud of a man. Ihe nka akariaala
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

Allah akba. Isha allah we will replace Alhaji Abdul-Rochas and his 350kg wife Nneoma Chychynatu Okorocha while we wish him luck as he assumes his new seat as the new Emir of Ogboko.

Why are you calling Rochas' Tanker of a Wife 350kg?! angry

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1472294/okorocha-begins-payment-n10000-alawi/1

A QUESTION I ASKED ONE GUY WHO POSTED THAT ROCHAS HAS STARTED PAYING STATE ALLAWI!!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by thewarrior72: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Op,you need to exercise patience. You have never been owed your allowance,don't you think something is wrong somewhere? Your allowance will definitely be paid to you.
Perfect response from okorocha the clown e urchin......

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by thewarrior72: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: Rochas is still roasting Corn at wethral road junction... grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ep7jV-CTsRw/Ub3QgpXccXI/AAAAAAABLIA/4AwcyREihe4/s1600/photo_governor_rochas_roasting_corn_by_the_roadside.jpg[/img]
An opportunity to sway on my governor abi? Chineke mere gi ebere. I have never seen a man who fantasizes on another man the way you do. You need a rehab seriously! grin

Am outta here abeg! cool
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: An opportunity to sway on my governor abi? Chineke mere gi ebere. I have never seen a man who fantasizes on another man the way you do. You need a rehab seriously! grin

Am outta here abeg! cool

Berem come hia o!! Outta where?! cheesy

Come and explain to your people why your state is making Corpers serve on credit?! grin

I agree!! I am obsessed with your fat governor.. But please Ndi corpers are starving o!! grin

Biko Onwa december e'rugo.. Tell Rochas to pay ndi Corpers, Primary and secondary school children their money.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by anonimi: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Psychedelia: Very progressive conman.

Like all the other APC crooks who take their fellow citizens for fools and mugus who can be scammed easily with their propaganda-friendly, one-off initiatives that are not sustainable angry

3 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Temptee101(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am sure he is ontop of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.