Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members (38659 Views)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PrinceJustice(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Was the former Governor any better?

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
When it comes to money, an average ibo man can be very cunning. I served in imo state @ ihitte/uboma. They were owing us three months allowee. After our pop, they sent the cheque to pay us which I saw. They advised us to travel pending when the chairman will sign the cheque, then they will send it to us through our accounts. Nwannem, till date, we did not receive that money. Mine was 24K. Although they were very kind to us, they are good examples of fraudsters esp the LGA staff @ acc dept .
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by kross01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: I wonder why Rochas should be blamed for delay of state allowance paid to corpers. Is he the one who pays the corpers directly? The Ministry of Finance, Owerri should be held responsible for any delay in payment of the corpers.
Op,you need to exercise patience. You have never been owed your allowance,don't you think something is wrong somewhere? Your allowance will definitely be paid to you.
And to think i was expecting a better response from you. but its ok for us to rain abuses on GEJ when anything goes wrong, but rochas is beyond reproach after all he's the peoples guvnor.
Abagworo: Most States pay roughly 5000 Naira depending on where you work while some States do not pay at all. Youth Service is more or less a sacrifice and not where to make money. The OP and whoever put this in front page just did it to generate expected remarks and definitely knows that States are not meant to pay corpers.
And please tell me sir,did he proclaim this allowance payment under duress? Because most states don't pay he shouldn't fulfill the promise he made to them

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Governor Rochas OLANIYI Okorocha
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by valicious1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
ROCHAS

R - rogue
O - oppressor
C - cheat
H - homo/sex/ual (yes he is one)
A - ar/sehole
S - snake.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by nationwide1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
The temptation of taking steps that can rubbish one's reputation is very high when playing game of politics in our clime. Prior to his involvement in active politics, he was famous for his philanthropic gestures but it seems that amiable reputation has been darkened by one story of deception, fighting for a seat at an occasion or the other. I know Okorocha to be a man of uncommon kindness and generosity.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by nationwide1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kollywolly12: Dat one na legover 4 d copper
You've made my night with such laughter provoking remark.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Op You fabricate this based on the bank alerts you posted.

Are u telling us both the federal and state governments paid you the same day? Highly unlikely.

Assuming you were paid the same day, the balance from both alerts didn't correlated no matter whether you withdraws prior or after one of the alerts.

You don't need to agree with me.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
It just pains me that while my neighbouring anambra state elects good leaders like ngige (his fraudulent 1st term) and peter obi and now obiano, my imo state keeps getting dullards, non-performers, fraudstars. Like that crook that ohakim d 419 machine took over from. And now ayotolla okorocha a fraudstar from agfanistan. The igbo party APGA must rule Imo in 2015. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by olabukola: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: Do you know the worst about Rivers State? Instead of paying the money directly into your account,they rather tell the corpers to come all the way down to portharcout to collect their accumulated alawi after they pass out. They give only 2 days for the payment. If you fail to show up,the money don enter voice mail. Some don't even get the info when the money is being paid. If not that my cousin had a friend on BB who usually gave her updates,she would have missed her money. Someone else cannot even collect on your behalf. Just imagine I reside in the north,that means I have to travel down to ph to collect my alawi. Isn't that wicked and callous? Many corpers who served in rivers state have lost their alawi because of this.

Now,tell me if this is not sheer wickedness on the part of the Rivers State Government?
Remember Rivers State Govt is controlled by your dear Amaechi. Hehehehehehe. Now you are blaming the Rivers Govt but In IMO's case you lay the blame on state ministry of finance.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by ify84(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
owelle anayo rochas okorocha... d worst governor imo state has ever had.... am ashamed of those supporting him....

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by mencade6: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Buoyantic: My grin grin grin Fiancee and I....who cares
is your fiancee with you right now? If she is not sorry bro, another is baannnging her aass right now. And u r here day dreaming
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
i knew he wasn't going to be consistent in the payment when i heard he's now paying them 10k. But you guys are still lucky.. Oshiomole is not paying us a dime in edo state. Its so annoying esp for me where my ppa is also not not paying me a kobo. After their one year of serving in his state, the batch c dat just passed out were given an alert of #1,500 on their POP day. imagine! For one year?! And to think he promised the outgone batch B before them 25K on their POP, and they're yet to get nothing till tomorrow. At least the batch c were lucky though...with 1500. undecided
Politricks! Hopefully, by the time it gets to my turn next year on POP, the 'yearly' allowee will be increased to #2000! Rubbish! angry
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by begwong: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
ify84: owelle anayo rochas okorocha... d worst governor imo state has ever had.... am ashamed of those supporting him....
take a dip into kainji river,bcause if you shd hug a transfomer there wont b any current to shrink u dry like stock fish!
Lest i forget,b ready to contest the seat 2015.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
mencade6: is your fiancee with you right now? If she is not sorry bro, another is baannnging her aass right now. And u r here day dreaming
kai! Mencade you're a bad boy o! [s]So dats what you'll be doing to me whenever i'm not by ur side?? [/s]

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Please could you list the Governments that do all the above and I'll show you heaven's gate. You sound quite pained for no exact reason. If I decide to start giving money to people because I'm earning high income, I can still arbitrarily withdraw that if I stop earning enough income and that does not make me bad. Federal Government has reduced State allocations and nowadays, its often delayed. Most State Governments are owing people at this moment. Even contractors are owed large sums of money by all States today.

So it's fair to say Okorocha has failed to deliver on so many of his promises..

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by amakenny: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
flexshop: my heart bleeds at the sight of the gross looting of imo state treasury by owelle rochas anayo okorocha. The case of corpers allowance is a needle in a haystack.

Please berem and abagworo, if you defend a thief,you will become a thief by default.

I have evidence, from his 62billion loan, to his recent fake 7.5billion so called release for roads.
But we were told about two weeks ago that road contractors had been paid and must finish the roads before Dec. 2013. Where are the roads been done in Imo? The most annoying aspect is that lots of those roads were well motorable before they were destroyed.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by aryzgreat: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Rochas 419
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
themaskedman:
A good man indeed!
A good man who jacked up the skul fees of Imo Poly Umuagwo 4rm #35000 to #80000 to give outsiders the impression he‘s paying so much for students.
A good man who awarded 101 road contracts in day without mobilization fees to the contractors who had to commit themselves to the banks. The roads anyway are in worse condition than they were previously.
A good man who promised to fund the construction of a #100m PG hostel at UI when courses at IMSU are failing accreditation and IMSU has remained without a single govt built hostel since 1992.
A good man who goes about harrassing helpless and hapless people off the road bc he‘s the governor.

Well bro if that‘s the definition of a ‘good man‘ then devil sef na good man, infact im be saint.

You didn't mention the fact that 75% of roads constructed under the watch of this son of the dark religion is gone bad and impassable. The owerri-aba 2.7 daulization project carried out only in april is already bad with secondary pot holes. The heartland mall for which 1.8bn naira was paid for is still @the setting out level. Roads in imo have found a new technology because cement blocks are used in constructing medians in okorocha's 'MASSIVE' road dualisation and construction. In Imo, the new name of junction is roundabout as almost all junctions now have an Igbo made roundabout with an Islamic symbol at the centre. The Rescuer has bought over 50% of all the open plots and abandoned hotels in owerri. If you are approaching government house, it looks like you just arrived kebbi because Alhaji Abdul-Rochas is trying to be more muslim than the sultan.

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
mencade6: is your fiancee with you right now? If she is not sorry bro, another is baannnging her aass right now. And u r here day dreaming
like seriously tongue
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by fabulurs: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God that u were even paid some token by IMO STATE unlike ONDO STATE that ‎​ℓ̊s yet to pay the said STATE ALAWI to corpers that served in PUBLIC SCHOOLS. As I speak now, ONDO STATE government are still owning up 4 batches now.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by amakenny: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
me_for_you: It just pains me that while my neighbouring anambra state elects good leaders like ngige (his fraudulent 1st term) and peter obi and now obiano, my imo state keeps getting dullards, non-performers, fraudstars. Like that crook that ohakim d 419 machine took over from. And now ayotolla okorocha a fraudstar from agfanistan. The igbo party APGA must rule Imo in 2015. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.
APGA and nothing outside APGA has to govern Imo 2015.

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by papat26(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
I can see dat pple re stupid at times u re nt 4rm imo state n u re sayin wat u dnt no.i wish u can cum imo n observe wit ur own eyes,stupid APC stupid scamers
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
fabulurs: Thank God that u were even paid some token by IMO STATE unlike ONDO STATE that ‎​ℓ̊s yet to pay the said STATE ALAWI to corpers that served in PUBLIC SCHOOLS. As I speak now, ONDO STATE government are still owning up 4 batches now.

I think I should be thankful to God. I regret posting this topic sincerely! God forgive me
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by flexshop(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
amakenny: But we were told about two weeks ago that road contractors had been paid and must finish the roads before Dec. 2013. Where are the roads been done in Imo? The most annoying aspect is that lots of those roads were well motorable before they were destroyed.

Lol. Your scammer has been owing contractors in the state. He announced releasing 7.5billion while only roughly 560million was released. I was laughing on hearing the gingles on the radio.forget politicians, we are nothing but toys in their hands. Some contractors will try to do some secondary work sha. But all in all, its a farce

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
begwong:
take a dip into kainji river,bcause if you shd hug a transfomer there wont b any current to shrink u dry like stock fish!
Lest i forget,b ready to contest the seat 2015.
it amazes me when i see people fighting so ferociously in favour of politician. Are you aware that they don't give a phuck about you??
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by hammedroyabat(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
D man is trying... Water just pass Garry for his side recently...
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
amakenny:
APGA and nothing outside APGA has to govern Imo 2015.

Seconded... Hopefully the Bε̲̣̣̣̥st candidate for the job is $enator Chris Anyanwu.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by benpuzzy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mellin: that man na thief....am a student of imsu...he claims we r on free education whereas we pay 30k ..building roundabouts up n down owerri axis ....infact he is a devil sent

Mind what u say to our Future President, unless u dont want to graduate from dat School
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by hooper: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
SEXKILLZ FREE ME OOOOOO!!!!
YOU DEY MAKE ME VEX..
WHY DID YOU BAN ME?
IF U DON'T FREE ME,I WILL FIRE YOU...
YOU DEY OPPRESS ME.....
DECEMBER 11 IS TOO FAR...
FREE ME
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by ikennaoma(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
I laughed when I saw this thread. I will conclude that there are many unmatured fellow in this Nairaland. @ OP u could have waited till d end of this month b4 complaining. U knw one thing 4 a state that hv many agencies 2 pay salaries is not an easy task 4 d banks incharge to handle this transfers very easily u knw hw NEFT transfers work. And another thing I must point out 4rm ur thread is that d state and Fed govt paid u d same day so have u received ur Oct allowance 4rm Fed govt
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by benpuzzy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

Seconded... Hopefully the Bε̲̣̣̣̥st candidate for the job is $enator Chris Anyanwu.

U and ur friend are just day-dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Photo Of Mum And Son In NYSC Matching Outfit Will Make Your Day / NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend / Senate Has Approved NYSC (#49,800) Allawee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.