Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members (38941 Views)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: at the bold comment,you are a liar! My cousin served in Rivers State and is a witness. Others who served in the state can testify too.

Chere go di nwayi!!

So Rivers State pays their corp members 120,000 Naira at the end of their service year.. #FINE

Are you saying to these Imo Corpers that Rochas will pay them their arrears upon passing out?!

Plus!! Why did you disregard the Primary, secondary & kerosene questions?!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
PasD: The news everywhere is that the Imo State Government pay 10,000naira monthly allowance to Imo State Corps Members but how true is that?

I serve in Imo State and I cannot deny the fact that sometime last month I received 10,000naira credit alert from the treasury of the State Government.

But something is not right here. More than 70percent of Imo corps members did not receive this allowance and the news we heard later on was that the money was paid to only corpers posted to state govt parastatals.

But what baffles us all is the text message from the bank (credit alert content) observe something below:

Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00

Observe above that the federal govt specified that its september allowance but the state govt did not specify the particular month. This is a trick because since then they have not paid us again o!

As a matter of fact in a whole year, we just received the money from state government once! Yet our amiable, good, honest governor parades the whole nation with the good news that he pays us 10k every month! What do you call that? Politics? Trick? Smart move? Whatever? I don vex.

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abagworo: Most States pay roughly 5000 Naira depending on where you work while some States do not pay at all. Youth Service is more or less a sacrifice and not where to make money. The OP and whoever put this in front page just did it to generate expected remarks and definitely knows that States are not meant to pay corpers.

Basically, he should count himself lucky that Rochas even considered giving them a cent abi?! grin

That shows that you are a competent political spokesman..

#I duff my hat to you brother..

On a side note, how far with the Kerosene & primary school allowees?!! Does your above statement cover all of them as well?! grin

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by seankay(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Buoyantic: My grin grin grin Fiancee and I....who cares
Ur 1 lucky fella.ur both cute!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: So its because of one month arrears of allowance that made the poster to open this thread? He also had to display his account details to score a point? Rivers state is even worse. My cousin served in Rivers last year and they weren't paid until the passed out. It has been a trend in rivers state not to pay their corpers until they pass out. How they survived throughout the year is by God's grace. Only one month and the op is making noise. Abeg make I hear word! I also served in 2005 and was owed allowance for 4 months, I no come open thread for nairaland. At the end I was still paid before I passed out.

Read my post again and may God give u understanding, insight and revelation to understand the content of the post
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
joelenesleek: Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC Bottom AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00
Hmmmm, @ Op with this Aval Bal you can buy me a Techno android make I folo ansa Androidian cheesy and also a short indian hair. Thanks as you comply.

I promise to comment once I get my Bbm on the Tecno and fix d indian hair. Love you scarra.

Pls am married. (But concubines are welcomed)
But I swear am interested. I wil treat u like a queen, buy u diamond ring. Infact I love u pass my mother!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Chere go di nwayi!!

So Rivers State pays their corp members 120,000 Naira at the end of their service year.. #FINE

Are you saying to these Imo Corpers that Rochas will pay them their arrears upon passing out?!

Plus!! Why did you disregard the Primary, secondary & kerosene questions?!
Do you know the worst about Rivers State? Instead of paying the money directly into your account,they rather tell the corpers to come all the way down to portharcout to collect their accumulated alawi after they pass out. They give only 2 days for the payment. If you fail to show up,the money don enter voice mail. Some don't even get the info when the money is being paid. If not that my cousin had a friend on BB who usually gave her updates,she would have missed her money. Someone else cannot even collect on your behalf. Just imagine I reside in the north,that means I have to travel down to ph to collect my alawi. Isn't that wicked and callous? Many corpers who served in rivers state have lost their alawi because of this.

Now,tell me if this is not sheer wickedness on the part of the Rivers State Government?

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Chillypelly(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
LOOK@ WHAT ALHAJI ROCHAS CARELESSNESS HAS CAUSED NGIGE.

Telephone Conversation Between
Ngige&Tinubu Leaked...
Tinubu: Onwa weting happen
now?
Ngige: Good day Asiwaju
Tinubu: What's good about the day when
eclipse happen for
your dormot? BTW, wetin make you off
your phone?
Ngige: Sorry sir, I be wan call you
now
Tinubu: There is nothing to call me for, I
hear wetin happen
Ngige: But sir, hope still hope dey o
Tinubu: Which kan hope be that? Ngige:
The 65 units now?
Tinubu: Your head correct at all? The total
polling units na 4,608 and youthink say 65
go make you win? Abi u be witch?
Ngige: Oga, na Plan A be that o
Tinubu: Weting be Plan B?
Ngige:Cancellat ion or we go court. But I
wan make
you activate theLagos/ Ibadan Liars make
them start dey spread propaganda and dey
invent stories quick quick.
Tinubu: Ngige Ngige Ngige. How many times
I call you?
Ngige: Three times AsiwajuTinubu: Nothing
go save you. I sent that short-devil called
El-rufai to go rig the election. Instead
make him keep e mouth shut, he announced
am for Facebook/ Twitter. Na so SSS take
know about am
Ngige: Aha, abi wan report that
short man to you sef
Tinubu: No report anything. No be him
make you lose. Nwoye wey campaign for just
2 weeks get votes pass you. I dey shame
for you
Ngige: No be like that o, Jega follow do am
too
Tinubu: Na lie! I told you say your people go
reject you but you nobelieve. Dem reject
you for 2003, 2006 & 2010. Why you think
say them no go reject
you again? Na same problem wey I get with
Buhari weymake me no wan make e run in
2015 because Nigerians don reject am
sotee I
don lose count.
Ngige: Make I talk true. Na Fashola make
me lose this election
Tinubu:For weting na? How my boy make you
lose?
Ngige: No be him deport my people?
Tinubu:But, I be tell am make e beg now and
he did. Na my boy make them reject you for
2010 too? Anyway, no be weting I call u for.
I be businessman and you sabi how much I
put for this election, N3.21 Bn, so I need
am back in 2 weeks. I no be Chris Uba, so
don't
mess with me.(***line cuts***) Ngige:
ButAsiwaju...hello , hello hello...ewooo!
Nsogbu dikwa o! PA PA abeg get Peter Obi
or Victor
Umeh for fone make we make deal with
thembefore this Asiwaju Private Company
go destroy me with their lies!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by tafrica(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
People are not getting something right here....If Okorocha had not claimed to be paying 10k to corpers monthly, none would hv raised an eye brow here. It is a false information and political gimmicks that imo pays corpers 10k monthly. Imo only pays 10k once in service years or doesn't even pay some at al.....I have many frnds that served there, even 3 of my frnds passed out last may.........let no one compare the situation at Rivers with that of Imo, we all know it is d practice of Rivers to pay after service year and nt even 1month payment.
Imo is only playing politics wt corpers, @OP, do not expect any alert from again as u were lucky to even gt that.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by themaskedman: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abagworo: Most States pay roughly 5000 Naira depending on where you work while some States do not pay at all. Youth Service is more or less a sacrifice and not where to make money. The OP and whoever put this in front page just did it to generate expected remarks and definitely knows that States are not meant to pay corpers.
Ojoro ocha knows states aren‘t meant to pay corpers yet he promised them #10000 raising their hope and expectations in the process. Ojoro ocha knows he‘s not meant to pay primary school prpils #150 monthly yet he promised them but doesn‘t pay. Ojoro ocha knows poor Imo State can‘t generate enough to give free educayion to Imolites in tertiary institutions yet he made so much moise about it$ yet the same students still pay school fees or access fees if u like.
The clown knows Imo can‘t afford and indeed has no capacity to fund the Imo youth must work yet he promised so in a nationally televised ceremony.
Tell me what this fraudster is up to Abagworo.

4 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: Do you know the worst about Rivers State? Instead of paying the money directly into your account,they rather tell the corpers to come all the way down to portharcout to collect their accumulated alawi after they pass out. They give only 2 days for the payment. If you fail to show up,the money don enter voice mail. Some don't even get the info when the money is being paid. If not that my cousin had a friend on BB who usually gave her updates,she would have missed her money. Someone else cannot even collect on your behalf. Just imagine I reside in the north,that means I have to travel down to ph to collect my alawi. Isn't that wicked and callous? Many corpers who served in rivers state have lost their alawi because of this.

Now,tell me if this is not sheer wickedness on the part of the Rivers State Government?

See this Owerri girl o!!

Na port Harcourt matter we dey table for here?! angry You wan use corner side escape abi!! God don catch yo.. grin

Abeg talk about Rochas jor... grin

Tell us the status of their allowee. Will it be at the end of their service year? is it a one off payment?! or is it Rochas just dashing them money out of the benevolence of his really LARGE heart like Abagworo said..

Also, the Kerosene and school childrens allowee as well.. TANKS!! grin

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by pendusky(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
PasD: The news everywhere is that the Imo State Government pay 10,000naira monthly allowance to Imo State Corps Members but how true is that?

I serve in Imo State and I cannot deny the fact that sometime last month I received 10,000naira credit alert from the treasury of the State Government.

But something is not right here. More than 70percent of Imo corps members did not receive this allowance and the news we heard later on was that the money was paid to only corpers posted to state govt parastatals.

But what baffles us all is the text message from the bank (credit alert content) observe something below:

Alert from Federal govt-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 19,800.00, Desc:SEPT 2013 ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 68657.00

Alert from Imo State-
CR- Alert Acct: 6012225701, Amt: 10000.00, Desc: STATE ALLOWANCE BO NYSC ASS AVE, Date: 09/10/2013, Aval Bal: 30657.00

Observe above that the federal govt specified that its september allowance but the state govt did not specify the particular month. This is a trick because since then they have not paid us again o!

As a matter of fact in a whole year, we just received the money from state government once! Yet our amiable, good, honest governor parades the whole nation with the good news that he pays us 10k every month! What do you call that? Politics? Trick? Smart move? Whatever? I don vex.

guy you too fast ooh, before the 10k cld enter you withdraw 48k, what a fast guy, tell me why Igbo state wld pay you!! lol

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: mister is dis the girl okorocha dey lamber wey be ambassador for imo state.....?
lolz bros no be this one na that one
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
themaskedman:
Ojoro ocha knows states aren‘t meant to pay corpers yet he promised them #10000 raising their hope and expectations in the process. Ojoro ocha knows he‘s not meant to pay primary school prpils #150 monthly yet he promised them but doesn‘t pay. Ojoro ocha knows poor Imo State can‘t generate enough to give free educayion to Imolites in tertiary institutions yet he made so much moise about it$ yet the same students still pay school fees or access fees if u like.
The clown knows Imo can‘t afford and indeed has no capacity to fund the Imo youth must work yet he promised so in a nationally televised ceremony.
Tell me what this fraudster is up to Abagworo.

Dont forget the Kerosene... grin
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Oludrex(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
vicoloni: 1st to comment. Am coming back or the real comment later
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name is Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa Lagos. She was working with MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most night stalking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love.) Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends: "If I pass away, please bury me with my cellphone" She also said the same thing to her parents.After her death, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said: "this girl is missing something". Then her friends told them about her intention to be buried with her phone. They asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they tried to carry the body which could now be moved and they carried it away easily. Everyone was shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive the news. He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola the previous day, He then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold! It rang and Lola picked it and they were chatting. They called the priest to come and intervene and when he came and prayed for 5 hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you go. Chill!Don't hate me yet, because I'm also looking for the idiot that composed this......lol.....just to put a smile on ur face

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

Report first thing tomorrow morning with your kid sister to my father's palace.

***I think the Prince just found him self a bride***
hahaha you too dey watch nollywood
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by pendusky(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oludrex:
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name is Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa Lagos. She was working with MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most night stalking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love.) Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends: "If I pass away, please bury me with my cellphone" She also said the same thing to her parents.After her death, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said: "this girl is missing something". Then her friends told them about her intention to be buried with her phone. They asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they tried to carry the body which could now be moved and they carried it away easily. Everyone was shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive the news. He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola the previous day, He then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold! It rang and Lola picked it and they were chatting. They called the priest to come and intervene and when he came and prayed for 5 hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you go. Chill!Don't hate me yet, because I'm also looking for the idiot that composed this......lol.....just to put a smile on ur face
since when u join this bus u never give us a topic to feed on, ure jst a follower on every thread, SMH for u...
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
victorazy:

Bros no vex o! grin grin why ur fiancy picsure na black n white analogue while ur own na digital color pic, is she dead? Just asking o!

Chei!! grin nwanne! Obukwa nwa Arsenalu! Chai grin gudluk bro!
hahaha she's not dead biko....thanks all the same *arsenal for eternity *
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Psychedelia(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
berem: So its because of one month arrears of allowance that made the poster to open this thread? He also had to display his account details to score a point? Rivers state is even worse. My cousin served in Rivers last year and they weren't paid until the passed out. It has been a trend in rivers state not to pay their corpers until they pass out. How they survived throughout the year is by God's grace. Only one month and the op is making noise. Abeg make I hear word! I also served in 2005 and was owed allowance for 4 months, I no come open thread for nairaland. At the end I was still paid before I passed out.

You are by far the most pathetic excuse for an advocate ever. Your reasoning is not only completely bereft of intellect; you also end up making your hero Rochas come off as an even bigger knuckle-dragging buffoon for hiring a semi-demi-numbskull like you... That is if you're even paid to be an iidiot on the internet, and not an actual jobless idler playing 'Valkyrie' for that vagabond Rochas.

Look at the bolded part of your post and tell me you don't deserve to have the golden Senate mace shoved up your asss.

Your post exemplifies the degree of shamelessness exhibited by thugs whose pants have been pulled down at the marketsquare.

Look at you pointing at Rivers State in a bid to make yourself and your thuggish clown feel better.

Well, hello there Sweetz! Your thought process can also be used to defend that President you love to spit crap about:

Psychedelia: "Mistuh Prezzidint! Vwat are yo goween toe doo about the poverty sweeping zhe nezzion?"

Jonathan: "Look at Zimbabwe. It is far worse"

Psychedelia: "Mistuh Prezzidint, do you av enny plans to address zhe low socio-economic position of zhe wimminz in Nonjiriyuh?"

Jonathan: "Look at Afghanistan. The Talibans are doing far worse".

Of course if Jonathan came out with iidiotic responses like the ones stated above, hypocritical blockheads like you, Agbayamental, Dumdum and Aba-Agbero would be spamming the whole place with your rancid filth.

Us neutrals have no option than to see you "progressives" as what you really are - Asscociation of Pathetic Conmen.

9 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
seankay:
Ur 1 lucky fella.ur both cute!
cheesy oshee fan....na you lucky pass me
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by networkrecharg: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Owele RoChAS Is a Good man. Check his pedegree! We, eve you, know the bad Guys....

Paragonova: ORO thief... Dunno why outsiders hail him.. That man is scam himself.. Never true for once.. Anyway his exit is getting closer
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by PasD(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2013

Petroitic naijarian! I haff see you!
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by ratiken(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
APC is not the opposition Nigerians seeks. The current content and structure of the 'Progressives' will self-destruct

2 Likes

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
WHY UNA DEY EXPOSE ALHAJI OKOROCHA NOW gringringrin
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by ckkris: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
saintneo: based on stories emanating from Imo people, Okorocha is a complete WASH man. Media governor.
apc[color=990000]
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by GetGuide: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Uncle the news of your good deeds is all over oo. Pls no spoil am with this kain trick. If you no fit continue no start am

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Basically, he should count himself lucky that Rochas even considered giving them a cent abi?! grin

That shows that you are a competent political spokesman..

#I duff my hat to you brother..

On a side note, how far with the Kerosene & primary school allowees?!! Does your above statement cover all of them as well?! grin

Please could you list the Governments that do all the above and I'll show you heaven's gate. You sound quite pained for no exact reason. If I decide to start giving money to people because I'm earning high income, I can still arbitrarily withdraw that if I stop earning enough income and that does not make me bad. Federal Government has reduced State allocations and nowadays, its often delayed. Most State Governments are owing people at this moment. Even contractors are owed large sums of money by all States today.
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by flexshop(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
my heart bleeds at the sight of the gross looting of imo state treasury by owelle rochas anayo okorocha. The case of corpers allowance is a needle in a haystack.

Please berem and abagworo should keep mute because if you defend a thief,you will become a thief by default.

What I have seen in imo state and the brazen looting of the treasury is mind boogling.and yes, I have evidence, from his 62billion loan, to his recent fake 7.5billion so called release for roads.all his financial scams is with the good people of the state. But its for 2014.we must kick that criminal out 2015. Imo state has passed the level of criminals occupying douglas house.that era ended with ohakim. We are wiser now.

Infact, I'm amazed some people can defend this thief in douglas house.I'm really amazed.

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by aryzgreat: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Roaches is a known criminal. If u listen to cocck-roaches u will enter one chance. Sweet mouth robber.

APGA will reclaim its mandate

1 Like

Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by McGibson(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
APC tricks
Re: 'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members by themaskedman: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
network.recharg:
Owele RoChAS Is a Good man. Check his pedegree! We, eve you, know the bad Guys....

A good man indeed!
A good man who jacked up the skul fees of Imo Poly Umuagwo 4rm #35000 to #80000 to give outsiders the impression he‘s paying so much for students.
A good man who awarded 101 road contracts in day without mobilization fees to the contractors who had to commit themselves to the banks. The roads anyway are in worse condition than they were previously.
A good man who promised to fund the construction of a #100m PG hostel at UI when courses at IMSU are failing accreditation and IMSU has remained without a single govt built hostel since 1992.
A good man who goes about harrassing helpless and hapless people off the road bc he‘s the governor.

Well bro if that‘s the definition of a ‘good man‘ then devil sef na good man, infact im be saint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.