Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21265 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
cutz: I will mix d friendship
With what?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
henrimoto: thank you!! pls, do you 've a mature younger sister/friend that is like you ? (humble and submissive ) pls, let me know.... you make me remember the song of late arunah ishola.... "a good woman who can find"
Pray for One and be good. Soon, you will be blessed with one.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by bamac(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss the whole of HER
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
jay bee:
The way she be doing me like this like that

Oya i don talk am
Lol grin.

All join.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by joyokoro: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am not in a relationship now but I missed his care, love, teasing and many more.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Lilimax(f): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nwokem..

If my wife leaves me, I will track her down and kill her and kill myself.. angry

She must love me o!!

How can I allow all that loving to go to another man!! NEVER!!!!! angry

So if she wants to leave, make she kill me first..

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Kassidy90(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chai, many things ooo, Bt most important is the ibo food she always cook for me.....I love ibo food
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by wEsOmE(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
[b][/b] BJ
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Chinyeresandra(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Olajumokeibk: The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin
Why do I have d impression dt U are lying
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Because you av not found the right person.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chinyeresandra: Why do I have d impression dt U are lying
because you av not found the right person to shower u good lovey

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by tolurainbow(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss d way I use 2 wash her panties,cook for her,
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
1. Sex smiley
2. Sex cool
3. Sex tongue
4. Sex embarassed

Dayuuuum! My current girlfriend is a nymphomaniac. So what do you expect? undecided
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by joelenesleek(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't pray it sha, but if it should happen in My Dream, I'll miss cleaning his kitchen and toilet, miss cooking for Him, I'll miss his great Hug,smell and money, I'll surely miss the GREAT pleasure he gives during SEX OMG!. But I'll sure keep up the Frienship before I wake up from my Dream.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Washing machine is not dat expensive,get ursef one...Looking @ ur post d washing machine wil surely last more dan ur next girlfriend,if na 2 wash clothes make u dey find gf
Peace
On my radar
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by samdolad(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wil miss her companionship,because am too used to her,I will be free,save money,it will be very difficult for me to withstand it,cos we both live in the same compound.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by eedrees(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
to d girls..all of una just dey bobo us for here, una no mention say u go miss his joystick, whereas u go miss am bt u no wan talk true....
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by livingstoneony(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss that pussy for sure....
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by amawori(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
his a friend, a brother, a father, a soul mate
and my best friend, so wat is life without him?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
jplux:

pinging inside the plane on the Air and she has traveled to 4 diff countrries (Europe) without int passport ...........is that not Fib ? i miss dem so muchhhhhh
Nna, it's pos o! Visa tinz.. grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Riyoz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!
hehe! U wan kil am? Abi u b omo major general?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Positiveminds(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!

Correct otondo
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by eedrees(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vickii Ro:
With what?
lmao.....with cement,sand and granite, come join water so dat e go dey strong
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Riyoz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
tolurainbow: I will miss d way I use 2 wash her panties,cook for her,
bros,sorry to say oo,u don chop confam vegetable! shocked
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by ICHIEMAN: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
ammyluv2002: I will surely miss "his pocket" especially this Christmas season grin grin grin
nawa o...Na ur own I like pass. May God bless u and ur occupation.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by tolurainbow(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Riyoz: bros,sorry to say oo,u don chop confam vegetable! shocked
but I luv her in sound sultan voice...
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by EvyE: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
our conversations and his hug
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
A good/close friend
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by write2obi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Q- what will you miss?
A- hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.