Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft (13527 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Fkforyou(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2013
cold:
Who will spearhead the revolution?You?Abeg forget naija jare.Nigeria is like someone with terminal cancer,It's a hopeless case
the question is not who is going to spear head the revolution but are the people whom the leader of d revolution is standing up for going to stand up for him when things goes bad?
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by mu2sa2: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Jtf is like any other task force in naija- it's all about chop-chop. Another jtf was committing atrocities against innocent people in the NE and brats on nairaland were talking balderdash that boko haram was history.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by nairaman66(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
This report is an INSIDER'S JOB! 1000% percent correct. Only that these Oil thieves have devised a new medium.. They are always one step ahead!! This is Nigeria, always remember that grin
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by GetGuide: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2013
I always know that JTF are involved. it is the insider that will tell the outsider that there is something to steal.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Akshow: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2013
Ugom38: the falcon can't hear the falconer
a knife has come in between the thing that held us
now things has fallen apart
the centre can no longer hold

pls i just remembered my best home author CHINUALUMOGU ACHEBE
i remembered him because he was one man that refused to get corrupt in a corrupted society,i still believe i can make it just lyk you.
Nigerians will breathe the fresh air they've been waiting for when i enter the p. arena, by God i shall cheesy
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE
ADIOS SENOR ACHEBE cry cry
Achebe borrowed the line from W.B Yeats "Second coming" so he deserves some credit too as d source. Nice poem btw.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Jayses(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Mehn pple are making money , they say it corruption bt on a serious note how did every body got this polluted @ our mind n thought stinks
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by thewarrior72: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Who am I to complain , if the owners(Niger-deltans) are cool with that..... singing awu nda Tara okwuru nda...
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by khattab02: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Chei! We don suffer for naija.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by sCun: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Come to Nembe waterside in Port harcourt and see it happening ''korokoro''.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2013
In NYSC, the soldier in charge of my platoon told me while we were drinking, that he dreads being deployed to NYSC camp and cant wait for the camp to end so he can return to the "waterside" where he can be making money from oil bunkering. He said sometimes they share as much 5 million naira among themselves. And at night they drink in the bar together with armed militant. The JTF and militants co-exist peacefully

5 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by talktimi(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Come to Nembe waterside in Port harcourt and see it happening ''korokoro''.
tell dem somtin bro
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by pet7: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2013
everybody is a thief in naija
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Funpeter: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Ugom38: the falcon can't hear the falconer
a knife has come in between the thing that held us
now things has fallen apart
the centre can no longer hold

pls i just remembered my best home author CHINUALUMOGU ACHEBE
i remembered him because he was one man that refused to get corrupt in a corrupted society,i still believe i can make it just lyk you.
Nigerians will breathe the fresh air they've been waiting for when i enter the p. arena, by God i shall cheesy
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE
ADIOS SENOR ACHEBE cry cry
For you not to be corrupt stay where you are because even if you're not those around you or working for you will be corrupt that's the reason Achebe refuse ro enter politics he knows the implication, Nigeria politics will turn a saint to a monster. May God help us.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by felixtare(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2013
talktimi: What is new about this report ? If you need confirmed & protected access to c/o now now sef i can provide it for you. Why else do you think the jtf refused to leave the niger delta even with the relative peace when a korofo is sure of a clean ride 3 months after deployment to the region. Abegi make we hia word bo

tell dem again n again
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa ooo. So na this $hit hole I dey here dey miss? sad sad God forbid

*Spits on Nigeria*
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by texazzpete(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2013
GEJ has to take the blame for this. there's no way in God's green earth he isn't aware of this.

Tragic.

This rampant bunkering is where 90% of the oil spillage and water pollution occcurs in the ND. Then those FoE mumus will be blaming Mobil et al.

2 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by talktimi(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2013
felixtare:

tell dem again n again
i don tire to talk sef o jare
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by steeviee(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2013
I'm surprised Nigeria is just waking up to the reality that JTF is involved in Oil theft. How sad. I cry for this country because most of its citizens are annoyingly ignorant.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by polokor60(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Old news.Just look at the stomach of all the ogas at the top of the JTF safeguarding the crude oil,you ll see the dividend of sweet crude staring at you. It's their share of the national cake.

2 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by chamboy(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2013
[size=18pt]HOUSE CLEANING IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO LOOTING AND CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA like JERRY RAWLINGS OF GHANA[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Bome01(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2013
"Charity begins at home" they say. No matter how corrupt this country is, I remain optimistic that corruption would end someday maybe not in my lifetime but, . . .someday!
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Dantedasz(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
This is old news now.
Bunkering in the Niger Delta region has been going on for eons with active connivance and passive connivance of the security agencies in the area.
Officers use lots of money to lobby and secure postings to such areas. Of course they also make due returns to those who posted them bac at the office. Corruption is a vicious circle.
Of course once in while they round up some small fry who have no arrangement/agreement with them and parade them before the gullible press to give a semblence of working. After this chopping continues.

2 Likes

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by ogbonoeba: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa for Naija o... grin
What surprises me is the fact that so many people here are actually surprised about the report.

As for jtf, I am not surprised. How else will the country continue to lose $1 billion a month revenue from oil theft?

Business as usual, next topic please. Some of us right now are plotting on how they can start their own bunkering cartel. If una wan buy or lease oil barges or boats hit me up!
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Bome01(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
rudedough: Na wa ooo. So na this $hit hole I dey here dey miss? sad sad God forbid

*Spits on Nigeria*
You are spitting on yourself too by spitting on Nigeria!
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by ogbonoeba: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2013
We can also supply original crude oil barrels. Dont bother refining either, upstream operations are more profitable.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by emmamaraihe: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: It Will Continue Happening. Flush The Supposed Bad Ones Out And No Guarantee Of The Seemingly Good One Coming In Staying Honest And Good.

I've Lost Hope In Nigeria Sincerely. undecided
. Then go to chad or Niger republic or centra Africa

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Okwyjesus(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2013
its obvious, we all knw it.

A tanker driver told me how the so called JTF do it. Infact a posting to guide oil pipeline is a mouth watering one for them.
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by begwong: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2013
DonColz1: Nollywood can lie eh, how can somebody put 5 million inside an envelope
Na typo, na GMG (Ghana must go) e mean
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by 1shortblackboy: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
na today ? e don tey wey yansh don dey for back ee!
Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jonathan and past leaders alike are just absolute failures and hypocrites when it comes to the mgt of our oil resources. If they really wanna curb the activities of these criminals, they know exactly what to do. Here in the Niger delta, people who are involved in oil bunkering are being revered by most of the members of the society. People aspire to be like them and live the kind of life they live, a life of hookers, clubbing, drugs, money, and vice. Take a trip to PPMC and WRPC in Effurun Delta state and see the kind of sleaze that goes on there daily. It's a damn shame. Sometimes I wonder how this entity called nigeria even survives.

1 Like

Re: Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bome01: You are spitting on yourself too by spitting on Nigeria!

No I'm not. I used to think it was getting better back home but now, my advice to Nigerians studying abroad is; NEVER RETURN.

When you find fortune in a sane country, bring your family over and forget about that $hit hole. It's meant for the dogs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola & Folorunso Alakija Rocking Convocation Gown At Osun Convocation(pics / Buhari Claiming National Assembly’s Achievements – PDP / COVID-19: Buhari Cancels Christmas Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.