Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money (1137 Views)

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money by koins: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2013
What is it about Power,Fame and Money that attracts women? I will say they are attracted to men with these qualities for a REASON.

My opinion is they are genetically and socially programmed that these men are more INTELLIGENT,INTERESTING and more able to give the kind of LIFE STYLE they want.

A woman desires a man that fits into her ''self image'' fantasies that have been FORMING since she was very young, thanks to the Novels they read and even CARTOONS they watched when they were still kids.

Just my opinion...
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money by MajinGana: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
completely;i blv is a matter of taste some ladies are attracted to homeless guys
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money by koins: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Ma'jin Gana:
completely;i blv is a matter of taste some ladies are attracted to homeless guys

Really! I think they were nt attracted to them 'cos they are HOMELESSNESS...
Re: Why Are Women Attracted To Things Like Power,fame,money by knightsTempler: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Good question and good opinion from you.

In a nutshell, humans naturally assume that attractive and powerful people are smarter and more trustworthy than average people.

Overall, the answer is to realize that rich, powerful, famous guys have the advantage at the beginning from their FAMILIARITY and ASSUMED, PROJECTED positive traits. But if you can learn to get a woman's attention and then give her the FEELINGS that she's always wanted, she'll treat you like you're famous, rich, and powerful as well.

(1) (Reply)

From A Father To His Son / Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. / Guys, Can You Marry Without Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.