Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Guys, Can You Marry Without Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry Without Love (1136 Views)

Is She Right To Marry Without His Consent? / What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making / She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is it possible for a guy to marry a girl that only like him, but do not love him?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Tstone1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
How is that gonna be possible?

Well, it's possible but I doubt if the end result would be ok especially for the lady involved. Even love isn't enough not to talk of likeness!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Is it possible for a guy to marry a girl that only like him, but do not love him?

N to the E nope

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tstone1:
How is that gonna be possible?

Well, it's possible but I doubt if the end result would be ok especially for the lady involved. Even love isn't enough not to talk of likeness!
Ok, i think it rather be out of pity, which is not also idea!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op, would you marry a Guy that likes you and does not love you?
If no, I would not too
If yes, i still disagree. What happens when he neglects you to start following those he really loves?
In summary...look for true love to reduce the risk for complications
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Afrok(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm.... I don't think so and would'nt even advice any guy to do that. If the love between the guy and the girl can't be mutual, the girl loving him more will be better coz no matter how staunch the guy might be feeling, KONJI WILL STILL MAKE HIM TO BEG AT NIGHT.

The lady might not be faithful to the guy, although infidelity is bad and a sin, the consequences of infidelity by men is bad but that of women is worst.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
RockyTeee:
Op, would you marry a Guy that likes you and does not love you?
If no, I would not too
But av seen a lady dat got married out of likeness, and with her parent effort, and they are living happily wit her hubby!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by nairamaverick(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm sure it has happened before, has for me NO.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
nairamaverick:
I'm sure it has happened as for me no.
Tnks!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
But av seen a lady dat got married out of likeness, and with her parent effort, and they are living happily wit her hubby!
you know life is not always 2 and 2 making 4..working for her, good. If some should go ahead with only likeness, their home will end up scattering like poorly made tuwo rice
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by nairamaverick(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Tnks!
you welcome, How is the weekend going?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
nairamaverick:
you welcome, How is the weekend going?
We bless God dear

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
RockyTeee:
you know life is not always 2 and 2 making 4..working for her, good. If some should go ahead with only likeness, their home will end up scattering like poorly made tuwo rice
Hahahah..did you said tuwo rice? Op, is like u love food very well?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin
izaray:
Hahahah..did you said tuwo rice? Op, is like u love food very well?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by chimerase2: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
gals marry for moni nw
op even if obasaNJO comes and ask u for ua hand in marriage i knw u will accept
dnt denie it
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
gals marry for moni nw
op even if obasaNJO comes and ask u for ua hand in marriage i knw u will accept
dnt denie it
Hahahahah..how do you kno? Dnt 4get dat some girls still say no, no matter d amount of money dey see, LOVE & rest of MIND still ROCKS shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by chimerase2: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
izaray:
Hahahahah..how do you kno? Dnt 4get dat some girls still say no, no matter d amount of money dey see, LOVE & rest of MIND still ROCKS shocked
sombori is lying
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by izaray(f): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
chimerase2:
sombori is lying
Smiles
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by holyboss: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sure, that very much possible

Love fades, likeness grow..

Btw, Guys. Check out my signature..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry Without Love by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Itz going to end in divorce

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am Cursed With The Opposite Sex!!! / Can You Marry An Actress/ Actor ?? / Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.