Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! (1154 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by chiboy1928(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Was discussing these issue with some colleague of mine and some of them said because majority of our ladies are materialistic,they want a self made man and they are not ready to start up or grow wit a guy who has a promising future.That the reason most of them are not yet married or not even in a serious relationship.but some guys said our ladies no longer belive in the word love anymore but only understand the language of money.how true is dis guys/ladies is it a fact or jst a mere fallacy pls ur opinions and comment would be highly appreciated tanks.dnt mind my grammar for dose ones looking for sentences and comma tanks.
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy1928: Was discussing these issue with some colleague of mine and some of them said because majority of our ladies are materialistic,they want a self made man and they are not ready to start up or grow wit a guy who has a promising future.That the reason most of them are not yet married or not even in a serious relationship.but some guys said our ladies no longer belive in the word love anymore but only understand the language of money.how true is dis guys/ladies is it a fact or jst a mere fallacy pls ur opinions and comment would be highly appreciated tanks.dnt mind my grammar for dose ones looking for sentences and comma tanks.
ask this question in the reverse order!
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by chiboy1928(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
baralatie:
ask this question in the reverse order!
yes sir seems u have notin meaningful to say it beta to live than deraling the thread tanks.
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Keziehenry(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Teespice(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
chei.

what wont someone see these days

women have suffered sha.

o ma se. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by ebamma(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marriage is not an achievement neither is it an obligation, its a choice, if a girl chooses to die a single its her life damnit.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by dederocs(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
masturbation,vibrators,money,ego,peer pressure to marry a rich man,poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by chiboy1928(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
dederocs: masturbation,vibrators,money,ego,peer pressure to marry a rich man,poverty.
on point.
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by jmoore(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Because age is just a number.
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
ebamma: Marriage is not an achievement neither is it an obligation, its a choice, if a girl chooses to die a single its her life damnit.
gbam
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Chomzy19(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is ur bizness wit women over 30 getting married or not getting married?? You are u married? Are u not over 30?? U'll not find sth reasonable to do with ur life n time, u n ur olofofo colleagues sit down dey discuss Women that are not married.. I wonder what kind of job it is u pple are doing? U pple will not discuss biz ideas dt will move u forward, is rubbish... Dts how u know small minds that will never go far

Biko don't block my View with dis kain post again oo... N to ans ur question yes I must comment cos I feel d need to tell all u useless olofofos to mind ur bizness, n leave women to live their lives.. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Huh? Who wants to marry someone kiddish? And someone who takes pictures with shades on in a dark room?

www.nairaland.com/1526846/how-look-rate-me-guys

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Slowpois0n: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who will marry them when you refuse to marry at 31
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by TharyeS(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Daddy ur craze no be here o
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2013
Chomzy19: What is ur bizness wit women over 30 getting married or not getting married?? You are u married? Are u not over 30?? U'll not find sth reasonable to do with ur life n time, u n ur olofofo colleagues sit down dey discuss Women that are not married.. I wonder what kind of job it is u pple are doing? U pple will not discuss biz ideas dt will move u forward, is rubbish... Dts how u know small minds that will never go far

Biko don't block my View with dis kain post again oo... N to ans ur question yes I must comment cos I feel d need to tell all u useless olofofos to mind ur bizness, n leave women to live their lives.. Hian!
gbam.thank you
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by chiboy1928(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chomzy19: What is ur bizness wit women over 30 getting married or not getting married?? You are u married? Are u not over 30?? U'll not find sth reasonable to do with ur life n time, u n ur olofofo colleagues sit down dey discuss Women that are not married.. I wonder what kind of job it is u pple are doing? U pple will not discuss biz ideas dt will move u forward, is rubbish... Dts how u know small minds that will never go far

Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by chiboy1928(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013

wat eating u up madam or are u within that single @30 age range abeg let us knw cos I no understand why ur body dey scatter u like dis.
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by 49cents(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=Teespice]chei.

what wont someone see these days

women have suffered sha.

o ma se. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/quo
Laffwan tear my belle
Re: Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!! by dfav: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Cos husbands re scared these last days.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs / Lets Play A Game / Will There Be Love Making In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.