Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38134 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
sleek82: Pls dnt get me wrong,d man should b punished,yes.......but not by stoning him to death...pls may I know who will do d stoning?..r they saints?
...and come to think of it,could u pls refresh ma memory to when a wealthy man was sentenced to such harsh judgment?....what ws ur say when a senator said it was lawful to marry under-aged girls?....isn't that disgusting? Or should we just ignore that senator and stone this man still?
It is right that he is stoned,this is Islam no nonsense religion.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Guy stop behaving like a stewpeed fool. We've been using that clue since 1800. I told you not to quote me, but you decided not to stop, so no matter the rubbish you spew, I'll still quote you except you stop being a Nitwit..

Retar.deen
great, you just proved that You're what i said you are, if You're a gay reply me
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by koreat(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by nagoma(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Edoboy1: ...am angered by one statement you made, how can you say Buhari had the power to impose islam on us? Is this how pathetic we have fell in this country? Are you a slave? Is head of state a God? Are you sure you yourself is not crazy? You need a psychiatric hospital too my brother, check your temperature..

What the poster meant was that Buhari cannot have the ambition of imposing Islam on anybody. He Buhari was once a military head of state of Nigeria and showed no such tendencies, so how can he do that as a democratic president? Obviously there is a conspiracy to scare people away from the only upright politician we have ( GMBH ) by falsely attaching a religious label to him , just to attract nag active sentiments from the naive populace. This is the fact.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by kalaye16: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2013
nairaland ,but i hope u saw d insult dat is carry out agains islam .
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2013
holamiday: Of course, taking a man's life, no matter what he has done is cruelty. I don't care who does it, & i don't care what offence is in question.

Has a criminal ever pointed a gun at you before?
Did you consider it cool

Mind you there's a campaign amongst sane governments to stop the death sentence.
You think that makes sense?
I suggest we should give amnesty to Boko Haram
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Mujah1deen: why ? Muslims don't have the right to air the views?
His conscience is pricked and he cannot stand it. So he wants to cover his ears
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

What the poster meant was that Buhari cannot have the ambition of imposing Islam on anybody. He Buhari was once a military head of state of Nigeria and showed no such tendencies, s o how can he do that as a democratic president. Obviously there is a conspiracy to scare people away from the only upright politician we have ( GMBH ) by falsely attaching a religious label to him , just to attract nag active sentiments from the naive populace. This is the fact.
He knows the meaning of the post
But the truth is that they cannot face facts
I hear people who were not born in 1993 shouting that IBB be probed for corruption
But what happens these days is worse but they dare not confront it
Fact is does Johnathan conduct himself like a civilian?
But Buhari who focussed on criminals is presented as a religious bigot
All his actions were backed by law and his attorney general was a christian from SE
And Gani Fawehinmi supported him while the pretentious NBA (whose clients are the crooks) opposed him
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BinghiNya(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Bome01: Dude! U have sentenced me to death by stoning with your bokoharamic english!
it seems you are new on nairaland, the system automatically changes rape to molestation, i ain't classless and clueless as you are, my one dollar.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by SHAAWA: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2013
sleek82: Pls dnt get me wrong,d man should b punished,yes.......but not by stoning him to death...pls may I know who will do d stoning?..r they saints?
...and come to think of it,could u pls refresh ma memory to when a wealthy man was sentenced to such harsh judgment?....what ws ur say when a senator said it was lawful to marry under-aged girls?....isn't that disgusting? Or should we just ignore that senator and stone this man still?

The public will do the stoning, you should have it in mind that it is not a mob action, the guy was taken to court the sentenced has been given, the guy has the right to appeal. Yes, you can appeal against a judgement in a shariah court, it is not as uncivilised as people think, it is not every crime that attract the death penalty. Sins and crimes have levels so does the punishment associated with them. Do you mean because judges are sinners they cannot give judgements?

I would 100 times allow senator Yerima to legally marry my 13yr old daughter than have her defiled and impregnanted by her own brother. I don't think you are getting it, my religion allows it. It is legal in my religion for a girl to get married as soon as she reaches puberty. I dont know about yours. Though it doesnt say she must marry an older man but she can, as just it is permissible for a young man to marry an older woman. I have not read in the news where Senator Yerima was taken a shariah court for defiling and impregnating his sister.

Now you want me to answer why wealthy men are not giving harsh judgement, well because none of them has been taken to a shariah court. This is what the so called coventional, civilised and unbarbaric courts and judges hand down. Apply sharia law you get result cox nobody want to lose his limbs or life. The public stoning is to serve as a deterrant for others. You want me to be merciful to the criminal, what about the victim?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
there should be nothing like death with stoning in nigeria....send him to life improsonement...are we in iraq or iranThis is not a strict muslim nation no let them reverse this.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by CY09: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

You have a serious problem with attention and comprehension. You must be autistic.

Ok, you've gotten my attention. So move on.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Insha Allah if God gives me the right to rule nigeria, I SHALL IMPLEMENT THE SHARI'AH LAW IN THE NORTH. NO REGRETS

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by lafex: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2013
koreat: can't believe my eyes
ok!!
I came into dis World alone,You wer'nt der wit me wen de goin was tough....I'v right to sex who I want,if she agree...it should be nobody's business...thats my life nat yours,what ever thing I do,I don't give a damn bout what you think.
Live your Life the way You want it.
Even if you chance to sex your mum, sister and daughter you will sex them together.
YOU ARE THE MOST FOOL PERSON IN THE WORLD
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by harbiola1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Christians and their hypocrisy, see how they're quoting a Bible verse which they know nothing about.

Click here to join the discussion.
https://www.nairaland.com/1528145/ajibams-letter-unbelievers/1#19782342
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by BetaThings: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2013
seangy4konji: there should be nothing like death with stoning in nigeria....send him to life improsonement...are we in iraq or iranThis is not a strict muslim nation no let them reverse this.

We have a national Christmas Tree in Abuja
Are we in the Vatican?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.