Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38086 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?
https://www.nairaland.com/1527693/buhari-called-total-sharia-nigeria
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: which part of the forest do you live?? You're so thick in the skull, an airhead, bimbo and dork of the highest order, you need to be castrated to help save earth from more stupid creatures like you.
Smh for those things that gave birth to you
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by guiddoti: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Is this not a jungle justice? Menh sharia no be am, at least there are other punishment than this.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Smh for those things that gave birth to you
I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU AS AN UNREPENTANT JIHADIST. YOU REALLY NEED TO AMEND YA WAYS MAN
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU AS AN UNREPENTANT JIHADIST. YOU REALLY NEED TO AMEND YA WAYS MAN
I'm never a Muslim, but that doesn't stop me from saying the truth.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by RestroFlamez(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
lincolnj88: Who is without sin ,should be the first to cast a stone on this man cry
bros uno go go bauchi go tell them? U deh nairaland deh talk mtcheww
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by guiddoti: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
akwunmi: wise quote says age realy does nt guranti sense,wot type of mercy do u wnt 4 a rapist? Or common sense no tel u say a rapist is a killer!!! If ur broda rape ur sista or ur moda,wot wil do??leav n 4giv him,so ordas cn copy him,.hmm!!
Cn u imagin wot d grl n d family invold is going tru? Do u kn hw d grl wil b feelin evrytim she cs her rapist walkin arund unpunishd? Y ar u humans so selfish,y do u nt tink b4 u speak Y do u pple n media jst lik paint islam black n blue,is dis hw d muslims in ur area liv wit u,y do u kip silence wen pple burn dwn theifs 4jst stealin a fone.y dnt u complain abt americans 4 wastin so mny innocents lifs all in d name of war gainst terrorist.tink tink tink b4 u speak.
So, the family and the molested girl are now satisfied. The girl is now free from being called what sort of names abi. This is terrible.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Edoboy1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
payless:

You are an id1ot! Buhari was once an head of state and had power to force Islam on us but he did not. Some of you are just agents of intolerance with so much lies and falsehood to go with it. You are really crazy and in need of psychiatric help ASAP?
...am angered by one statement you made, how can you say Buhari had the power to impose islam on us? Is this how pathetic we have fell in this country? Are you a slave? Is head of state a God? Are you sure you yourself is not crazy? You need a psychiatric hospital too my brother, check your temperature..
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Lightening: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is the type of news that should not be coming from Muslims. Reason: they appear too puritanical and modest, yet this poo.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by abbeysteph: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Did I hear u say perfect religion den u must b silly,don't u understand wat perfect means.the religion dat teaches terrorism n oda unthinkable vices quote author=Manir9ja]I don't understand why many of u(Christians) must always show ur true identity(ignorance) .No wonder d Holy Qur'an addressed u guys as ignorants(unlike d jews who are "knowledgeable" bt refuses to accept d truth).You people always try to claim ur religion is d perfect one,if @ all it is then why not follow what it tells u to do and abstain from what it forbids u?.For instance ur religion forbids "Alcohol"(almost every1 takes,u don't even consider it a sin),it forbids "poke"(u do take it too).How about where it is said in d bible that a lady dat doesn't cover her hair u should shave off her hair(if ur religion is perfect why don't u just do what it says),Many tins u don't follow which ur bible told u to do and why is dat?.seriously some of u needs to have a second thought before opening dia wide gutter and speaking all sort of shiit.#ISLAM d perfect religion[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sleek82(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg
.........'let he without sin cast the first stone'....like the judge is a perfect saint
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by SHAAWA: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg make una comot make i see road. We
should abolished the courts, police,
the constitutions, rules and regulations. All sins should be forgiven
cox we all are sinners. Then d world will be a very great place to live
in.
prisons terms, compensations e.t.c should all be abolished. It seems
every sins is forgivable in christianity except failure to pay tithes.

Sodomites are gays
fornicators and adulterers are single parents
Bastards are love child(ren)

It seems we all (saints and evil doers)are heaven bound.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sleek82(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Princess2be:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/11/man-to-die-by-stoning-for-impregnating-younger-sister/
.....what this man has done is abominable,I agree but killing him like this is far archaic not to say the least...I tend to disagree with the punishments meted to offenders by the sharia courts in most cases...If this law of sharia had been effected from inception,can we possibly think of the high number of nairaland readers that would have been without hands to type somtin on dis thread because our hands would av been cut due to stealing or r u sayin u av neva stolen b4?....or some of us who wouldn't av been in dis world because our fathers/mothers would av been killed for their sins?....If God(our creator) doesn't give room for repentance or second chance,do u tink d judge that presided over this man's case would b alive?....has he no sin now or in d past?...dis calls for reasoning not condemnation,pls don't forget 'most of us belong to a religion not because we know d truth but because we were born into it'....if you tink u know d truth,prove to me that all Christians go to hell after death while muslims go to heaven or all muslims go to hell while only Christians go to heaven!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sleek82(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
SHAAWA: Abeg make una comot make i see road. We
should abolished the courts, police,
the constitutions, rules and regulations. All sins should be forgiven
cox we all are sinners. Then d world will be a very great place to live
in.
prisons terms, compensations e.t.c should all be abolished. It seems
every sins is forgivable in christianity except failure to pay tithes.

Sodomites are gays
fornicators and adulterers are single parents
Bastards are love child(ren)

It seems we all (saints and evil doers)are heaven bound.
......no offense pls,if ur biological father tells you today that in 1980 he once raped his younger sister....pls be honest,wat wuld b ur judgement?....wuld u say 'oh its past or he shuld b killed?...sin is sin, all sinners go to hell,not all big sinners!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by SHAAWA: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
sleek82: .....what this man has done is abominable,I agree but
killing him like this is far archaic not to say the least...I tend to
disagree with the punishments meted to offenders by the sharia courts in
most cases...If this law of sharia had been effected from inception,can
we possibly think of the high number of nairaland readers that would
have been without hands to type somtin on dis thread because our hands
would av been cut due to stealing or r u sayin u av neva stolen
b4?....or some of us who wouldn't av been in dis world because our
fathers/mothers would av been killed for their sins?....If God(our
creator) doesn't give room for repentance or second chance,do u tink d
judge that presided over this man's case would b alive?....has he no sin
now or in d past?...dis calls for reasoning not condemnation,pls don't
forget 'most of us belong to a religion not because we know d truth but
because we were born into it'....if you tink u know d truth,prove to me
that all Christians go to hell after death while muslims go to heaven or
all muslims go to hell while only Christians go to heaven!

Every invention or creation comes with instruction manual (dos and donts)from the creator/maker in order to derive maximum benefit.
The Quran, Torah, Gospel, Book of David are all our instruction manuals.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
alnaijiri: Islamic dictatorship with sharia law and complete autonomy for Northern states would be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria, even the South would eventually agree that Islamic rule ultimately benefits them too.

I do not claim to be well informed. But from my findings, NO RICH man has ever been stoned to death for his crimes. Apparently, only the poor commits vile crimes, while the rich have attained sainthood.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by SHAAWA: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
sleek82: ......no offense pls,if ur biological father tells you today that in 1980 he once raped his younger sister....pls be honest,wat wuld b ur judgement?....wuld u say 'oh its past or he shuld b killed?...sin is sin, all sinners go to hell,not all big sinners!

(No offense taken)To be honest my biological father would never do such a thing.....cox he knows what the consequence is.
what is your point? you think i will change my views cox he is my dad? God comes first before him, what is wrong is wrong even if committed by dad or me. Are you trying to tell methat if you are a judge you will give lighter sentences to your family members contrary to the dictates of whatever law you are follwing?

As muslim I don't owe anybody any apology for what is written in the Quran, I believe it to be the word God. I don't care whatever someone may say. For me God comes first before anyone else

Now check this out : it's on another thread
THE International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) has decried the high rate of child abuses and defilement in the South-East geo-political zone of the country, saying that about 15 children in Enugu State alone were Molested by their fathers between July and November, this year. Levi[b][/b]ticus 18:6-18 ESV / 36 helpful votes
“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover unclothedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father, which is the unclothedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father's wife; it is your father's unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their unclothedness is your own unclothedness. ...

Roma[b][/b]ns 13:1-14 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Smh for those things that gave birth to you
interesting, i said if You're an Idi ot quote me and you did, own, lemme try something now, if You're the son of a retard quote me again. smiley
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Elliotwiz1: interesting, i said if You're an Idi ot quote me and you did, own, lemme try something now, if You're the son of a retard quote me again. smiley
Guy stop behaving like a stewpeed fool. We've been using that clue since 1800. I told you not to quote me, but you decided not to stop, so no matter the rubbish you spew, I'll still quote you except you stop being a Nitwit..

Retar.deen
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Okemmuo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
:oJESUS CHRIST.....
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Yemlizzy(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
99/100:
I dont have any problem with sharia provided it is applicable only on muslims.
U people said u want sharia and sharia u have gotten.
If Sharia law is to be prescribed on every muslim in Nigeria, i'm sure 80% of Nigeria's muslims would have been gonners.

#Thank u Christ

I quite agree with you as this is not suprising as it seems so right as culminated by the sharia laws,so glad Nigeria is not an islamic state,how would it have been?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by abbeysteph: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wen ur prophet married an under age girl u ignoramus entity did not c anytin wrong in dat,a forty yrs old man n a girl of 9 yrs is dat nt molestation at d highest order bingo
akwunmi: wise quote says age realy does nt guranti sense,wot type of mercy do u wnt 4 a rapist? Or common sense no tel u say a rapist is a killer!!! If ur broda rape ur sista or ur moda,wot wil do??leav n 4giv him,so ordas cn copy him,.hmm!!
Cn u imagin wot d grl n d family invold is going tru? Do u kn hw d grl wil b feelin evrytim she cs her rapist walkin arund unpunishd? Y ar u humans so selfish,y do u nt tink b4 u speak Y do u pple n media jst lik paint islam black n blue,is dis hw d muslims in ur area liv wit u,y do u kip silence wen pple burn dwn theifs 4jst stealin a fone.y dnt u complain abt americans 4 wastin so mny innocents lifs all in d name of war gainst terrorist.tink tink tink b4 u speak.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sleek82(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
SHAAWA:

(No offense taken)To be honest my biological father would never do such a thing.....cox he knows what the consequence is.
what is your point? you think i will change my views cox he is my dad? God comes first before him, what is wrong is wrong even if committed by dad or me. Are you trying to tell methat if you are a judge you will give lighter sentences to your family members contrary to the dictates of whatever law you are follwing?

As muslim I don't owe anybody any apology for what is written in the Quran, I believe it to be the word God. I don't care whatever someone may say. For me God comes first before anyone else

Now check this out : it's on another thread
THE International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) has decried the high rate of child abuses and defilement in the South-East geo-political zone of the country, saying that about 15 children in Enugu State alone were Molested by their fathers between July and November, this year. Levi[b][/b]ticus 18:6-18 ESV / 36 helpful votes
“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover unclothedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father, which is the unclothedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father's wife; it is your father's unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their unclothedness is your own unclothedness. ...

Roma[b][/b]ns 13:1-14 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...

Pls dnt get me wrong,d man should b punished,yes.......but not by stoning him to death...pls may I know who will do d stoning?..r they saints?
...and come to think of it,could u pls refresh ma memory to when a wealthy man was sentenced to such harsh judgment?....what ws ur say when a senator said it was lawful to marry under-aged girls?....isn't that disgusting? Or should we just ignore that senator and stone this man still?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by mjlumideee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=vision2050]
BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying
men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC
Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that
women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breast sucked thoroughly and ...
vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast
lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading
to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as
possible,help women fight breast cancer today.
Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur par you are a big liar, as a matter of fact, bossom sucking exposes d woman more to breast cancer
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by EziAsh: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Men and sex.Why am i having a feeling that there is no man that you can actually trust when it comes to sex.What is it with people, that they can not keep their their stuff in their trouser.Some how people will figure out a way to blame the women.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by sleek82(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
DMainMan:

Nyc 1 Medina. U have said what I wanna say. May Allah bless u
......I hope Medina said far worst things and you seconded her too when senator yerima decided to mary a 13yr old and I wonder why he hasn't been stoned to death by now or is that not molestation? And why did the Muslim union not ask for his(yerima) punishment if they felt wat he did was wrong?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by iamdsam: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
But this jungle justice isn't only applicable in the Northern part of Nigeria. It's also in the South South hear. Cult boys who steal and terrorize here have also been stoned to death and burnt. Jungle justice is in everywhere in Nigeria and it will continue for a very long time to come.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
iamdsam: But this jungle justice isn't only applicable in the Northern part of Nigeria. It's also in the South South hear. Cult boys who steal and terrorize here have also been stoned to death and burnt. Jungle justice is in everywhere in Nigeria and it will continue for a very long time to come.
this is not jungle justice ,this is sharia law .okay?

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
3@nairaland.com:
The law prescribing death sentence is unIslamic since the Quran has prescribe 100 lashes on any one found guilty of zina,it is Buhari and co that came to fabricate lies against d prophet to have been sentence someone to death on a charge of zina simply because he was married.You will agree with me only if you agree that Quran is complete.

Pls seek for knowledge before jumping to conclusion,this is a combination of zina and corrupters,those that defile the earth,according to Allah they must be killed,the sharia executors knows better than you.

I dnt know why people put sentiment on evil,there was a thread where fathers defiled their daughters,they were all saying kill him,bla bla bla,but when it comes to islam,they are here saying its outdated,he does not need to be killed this way,he who has not sinned should cast stone,these people are ignorant of the fact that if Jesus peace be upon him was to be alive today he will apply the same sharia and not quote your confused verse of who never sin should cast stone,people fail to realise that the killing of these cculprits cleanses the land and prevent the wrath of God in their household,only true practicing muslims can save our nation nigeria and not weak people.Allahu Akbar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.