Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. (9055 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
lertee:
Now I see the truth about your person,you are a great guy but often misunderstood. cool
Welcome to the "club". wink
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by lertee(f): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: hmmm...i'm shoutless!
Good for you..atleast,you won't need to buy tom tom and or baba blue grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marthakingz: no make me vex for u o... oya use d same route u used to come here and leave.... or u stay and participate.... chineke! kini wahala eh?
LOL! WAZOBIA
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Iaz93: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: I tell you. He seem to have been dulling as of late. sad sad sad sad sad sad
He's busy offline na grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
homesteady:
LOL! WAZOBIA
hehehe
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't understand the sun sometimes....how can a dark skinned person get sunburnt? Sexkillz how do you avoid getting sunburnt? undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: such a pluming flatulence. I wonder how u stir that ur arid blog with this consangnuity of hollow- cephalo attitude. I can 'ballyrag' u. Fawking windbag!
Sir please can you repost this in English? Thanks! undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Caseless: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
lertee:
Good for you..atleast,you won't need to buy tom tom and or baba blue grin
*picks baba blue frm her pouche*
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
sanb: 1.Most Intelligent poster(male) D-Explorer
Most Intelligent poster (female) VivianC

2.Most respected poster(male) MrBrownJay
Most respected poster(female) Carefreewannabe

3.Most relevant comment poster(male) Xynerise
Most relevant comment poster(female) Yield

5.Most consistent poster(male) Dailynews
Most consistent poster(female) Idowuogbo

6.Best thread 190 (Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what you think about others)

9..Most promising upcoming poster(male) Homesteady
Most promising upcoming poster (female) Loretta U
U are a Human being jare! if we were on whatsapp, I'd send u d "thumbs up" smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Caseless: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi:
it is anglicised already.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iaz93: He's busy offline na grin
Doing what na? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
sanb: 1.Most Intelligent poster(male) D-Explorer
Most Intelligent poster (female) VivianC

2.Most respected poster(male) MrBrownJay
Most respected poster(female) Carefreewannabe

3.Most relevant comment poster(male) Xynerise
Most relevant comment poster(female) Yield

5.Most consistent poster(male) [/b]Dailynews
[b]Most consistent poster(female)
Idowuogbo

6.Best thread 190 (Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what you think about others)

9..Most promising upcoming poster(male) Homesteady
[b]Most promising upcoming poster (female) [/b]Loretta U
You see, I always knew that Yield girl made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
You go fear derailings nah. This thread is supposed to be for fun, why the beefings?
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Erm, Vivly, like i said earlier "Thanks for the Nomination" wink BUT i think you should tell them(voters) to not nominate my thread any further. I guess this is for romance section only and my thread falls short of that!

Thanks! cool
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Final warning to the derailers. . . Final warning!

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi: I don't understand the sun sometimes....how can a dark skinned person get sunburnt? Sexkillz how do you avoid getting sunburnt? undecided
You really need deliverance! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nice one gurl; cool; so ain't only me that noticed that after all.... cheesy
Vivly: You see, I always knew that Yield girl made sense.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Baybe: You go fear derailings nah. This thread is supposed to be for fun, why the beefings?
Baybe, if there was an award for the best viewer, we for dash you. Do you always refresh a page? Nominate joor
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Iaz93: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Doing what na? sad sad sad sad sad
Modelling grin
Nigga said he's a model undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexkillz: Final warning to the derailers. . . Final warning!
. I smell ban. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Iaz93: Modelling grin
Nigga said he's a model undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by 50calibre(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
lalaosky:

LMAO!! grin. Your post is fucking funny. Well, I'm not here to change your opinion but I think romance section needs corky joe. Through all these bans, complaints, serious topics, derailings, on this section, I think some people(me especially) could do with one or two jokes. Mr cork's threads never makes frontpage, that should tell you that he's just kidding around and his thread are not to be taken serious. Sometimes, after a hectic and busy day, Cork's thread can help one relax and shake off the stress that comes with a day's hustles. Just like yuzedo, their posts/thread are funny. It's nothing serious. Romance section shouldn't be all about seriousness, a lil joke is welcomed.

My 2kobo

Yeah that's so true, I find him entertaining as well & it's that idiocy that makes him entertaining.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.