Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. (9053 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
homesteady:

Sorry its not your name that made me laugh!
I don't care. The whole thing just sound funny. How my name got into the list is beyond me. As a matter of fact,I'm not really a Romance section nlander. I just stray into this section because of the likes of 190,Mr.Cork,Andyblaze,et al. That's why you rarely see me make relevant comments. undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
K... undecided
I reserve that space
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't care. The whole thing just sound funny. How my name got into the list is beyond me. As a matter of fact,I'm not really a Romance section nlander I just stray into this section because of the likes of 190,Mr.Cork,Andyblaze,et al. That's why you rarely see me make relevant comments. undecided
LOL=LIE OF LIFE!
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Andyblaze: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
The next person to comment after me must be mad

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
OP,I hope you've had your little fame while trying to tarnish some people's name,right? The people that made your initial list are people who are not active here,but just because of bias,you nominate them. That's your choice. Next,I don't see what is relevant in the award of "Irrelavant posters". You are just trying to belittle people and their contribution to this section. smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
ah! i yaff come.... oya sumbody should nominate me oooo
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly and danhumprey, are you both beefing each other? grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Andyblaze: The next person to comment after me must be mad
A co-incidence. angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
homesteady: Vivly and danhumprey, are you both beefing each other? grin
I don't have time to beef anybody. I really don't. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm e no qo easy
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by homesteady(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't have time to beef anybody. I really don't. embarassed
Then why are you people attacking yourselves?
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by 50calibre(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can't really point out people to fill positions 1-9, however I've identified a few people I feel contribute immensely to the ineptitude & intellectual scarcity in this section.

These are the people I'd like to call forum misfits

Mr Cork - This guy deserves a Nobel price for stupidity, his threads & posts are pathetically predictable, they revolve round just 3 subjects. This guy has to be Mr Idiocy of NL

Harbosede - This girl shouldn't have unrestricted access to the Internet, she should be allowed just 1hr a day online ( to few select sites ) while the rest of her day should be spent with a teacher or her books. Her posts never make sense, she can't type properly, shes abrasive, delusional, appalling..

Idowuogbo - There's something enigmatic about this person, I've tried for sometime now to guess her age but no success. What i do know about her is, she is notorious for being off point most of the time. She never says anything unique, but sits around looking to nit pick & call names. She gives off a kind of thrashy hoodrat vibe.

You can't gain anything from these 3 people, Nothing!!!

9 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by nipeks001(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly:
1.Most Intelligent poster(male).-Dailynews
Most Intelligent poster (female) -Caracta
2.Most respected poster(male) -sk(not the kind of obama respect though,more like osama bin laden's)
Most respected poster(female)-Ogugua

3.Most relevant comment- poster(male)-Dailynews
Most relevant comment poster(female)-Ogugua

4.Most irrelevant comment poster(male)- Enegod
Most irrelevant comment poster(female)-Harbosede

5.Most consistent poster(male)-190
Most consistent poster(female), -Demelza
6.Best thread
The TAI2 guy thread.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: LOL=LIE OF LIFE!
Even Kslib rubbished your original list when he said it point blank that he is not a Romance section nlander. What does that say of you? Bias and favouritism. Even his thread that you nominate for Best thread wasn't created in this section,but General Section. Again,what does that say of you? undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
homesteady:
Then why are you people attacking yourselves?
Ask her. wink
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't have time to beef anybody. I really don't. embarassed
please o. I'm not beefing you and I'm not doing this for fame. They are just people I've observed and studied. I'm sure most people think so too. Andyblaze thinks the same way too. See, https://www.nairaland.com/1518818/danhumphrey
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by nipeks001(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: 7. Most controversial poster(male)-sexkillz Most controversial poster(female)-Kulyie[b]8.Jokers(male)-Itbomb/seniourman
Jokers(Female)-Idowuogbo.

9..Most promising upcoming poster(male)
Most promising upcoming poster (female)

V.
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
50calibre: I can't really point out people to fill positions 1-9, however I've identified a few people I feel contribute immensely to the ineptitude & intellectual scarcity in this section.

Mr Cork - This guy deserves a Nobel price for stupidity, his threads & posts are pathetically predictable, they revolve round just 3 subjects. This guy has to be Mr Idiocy of NL

Harbosede - This girl shouldn't have unrestricted access to the Internet, she should be allowed just 1hr a day online ( to few select sites ) while the rest of her day should be spent with a teacher or her books. Her posts never make sense, she can't type properly, shes abrasive, delusional, appalling..

Idowuogbo - There's something enigmatic about this person, I've tried for sometime now to guess her age but no success. What i do know about her is, she is notorious for being off point most of the time. She never says anything unique, but sits around looking to nit pick & call names. She gives off a kind of thrashy hoodrat vibe.

grin
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Even Kslib rubbished your original list when he said it point blank that he is not a Romance section nlander. What does that say of you? Bias and favouritism. Even his thread that you nominate for Best thread wasn't created in this section,but General Section. Again,what does that say of you? undecided
grin grin This is serious o! So kslib's opinion determines yours? Chineke! That boy don turn celeb
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: please o. I'm not beefing you and I'm not doing this for fame. They are just people I've observed and studied. I'm sure most people think so too. Andyblaze thinks the same way too. See, https://www.nairaland.com/1518818/danhumphrey
And you give a f.uck he think huh? I guess he influence your judgement. How many people think that way? Name them? Compare me and Andyblaze 2geda. Who create silly threads? Who post silly comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Phame: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: Make your nominations here for the following categories for the prestigious Romance section. Winners are to be voted on this thread by you.

1.Most Intelligent poster(Jekyll&hyde).
Most Intelligent poster (none)
2.Most respected poster(bukato)
Most respected poster(none)

3.Most relevant comment poster(anybody)
Most relevant comment poster(none)

4.Most irrelevant comment poster(dem full celebrity section)
Most irrelevant comment poster(idowuogbo)

5.Most consistent poster(i'm not consistent, so I wldn't knw)
Most consistent poster(same as above),
6.kslib's meme's thread
hope I've spoken the minds of the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: And you give a f.uck he think huh? I guess he influence your judgement. How many people think that way? Name them? Compare me and Andyblaze 2geda. Who create silly threads? Who post silly comment? undecided
I swear I can't. That's why I nominated the both of you

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
shey nobody wants to nominate e ba? m leaving
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Dannylux: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
50calibre: I can't really point out people to fill positions 1-9, however I've identified a few people I feel contribute immensely to the ineptitude & intellectual scarcity in this section.

Harbosede don win the cup grin

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: grin grin This is serious o! So kslib's opinion determines yours? Chineke! That boy don turn celeb
See? You're trying to deviate from the main issue. You created a thread for Romance section nlanders,but you drafted somebody from another section,who isn't a regular in this section,and put his name into the list. What does that speak of you? undecided
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Phame: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013

grin grin grin*falls into akara oil*

1 Like

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Phame: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Marthakingz: ah! i yaff come.... oya sumbody should nominate me oooo
shut-up!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: See? You're trying to deviate from the main issue. You created a thread for Romance section nlanders,but you drafted somebody from another section,who isn't a regular in this section,and put his name into the list. What does that speak of you? undecided
A human prone to subjectivity. My bad. I've modified it
Re: Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: I swear I can't. That's why I nominated the both of you
I'm done exchanging words with you. It's just ungentlemanly of me to be exchanging words with a lady. Have fun. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Debtor Paid Me 10k I Use All The Money Fccck Toto Finish / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.