Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

She Has Herself To Blame - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Herself To Blame (5583 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Loool; I'm sure she'll learn not to do that again.....hahahaha.....I'm cracking up with laughter...what a thread ehh.....
dBard:

Deleted a friend yday f dis kinda bullshit..she'll initiate a chat, then after like 10mins wen u r becomin interested in d chat , she will suddenly not reply f long hrs den cum back n reply nonchalantly.
Gave her a warning n den after she woke me up yday wit her pings n disappeared again , I promptly deleted her ass.
No Time. .. zero tolerance t Nonsense

@o.p..hope guys see n follow ur lead
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
sanb: @bolded; it's still nice to be calm though...as against having the military style all the time as if you're running a military camp...I'm not saying you should take trash from any lady; but it won't be nice if you're harsh all the time...remember ladies are like flowers; and we need to be handled with care......having said that, a guy shouldn't be taking for granted either whilst he shows his caring side............ cheesy
My dear I understand you hook, line and sinker. The thing is, its not like I don't tolerate girls and their misdemeanours, buh when its unnecessarily and unreasonably irrelevant, those are the times they display their foolishness. Now as regards your analogy of flowers and women. How should a guy respond to a dead flower? Still treat it like it blossoms? Heck no! Not like women are dead or something, buh the way most of em react or respond to certain things in a lifeless manner (like the dead flower), how would you treat them? Of course like the dead flower, you can't treat them any better because they are worthless to some degree...

So, they wanna be treated nicely? Let them put up some meaningful and positive response, at least to some extent and see if the guy won't take the bull by the forelock.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by rattlesnake(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
My dear I understand you hook, line and sinker. The thing is, its not like I don't tolerate girls and their misdemeanours, buh when its unnecessarily and unreasonably irrelevant, those are the times they display their foolishness. Now as regards your analogy of flowers and women. How should a guy respond to a dead flower ? Still treat it like it blossoms? Heck no! Not like women are dead or something, buh the way most of em react or respond to certain things in a lifeless manner (like the dead flower), how would you treat them? Of course like the dead flower, you can't treat them any better because they are worthless to some degree...

So, they wanna be treated nicely? Let them put up some meaningful and positive response, at least to some extent and see if the guy won't take the bull by the forelock.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

k
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
My dear I understand you hook, line and sinker. The thing is, its not like I don't tolerate girls and their misdemeanours, buh when its unnecessarily and unreasonably irrelevant, those are the times they display their foolishness. Now as regards your analogy of flowers and women. How should a guy respond to a dead flower? Still treat it like it blossoms? Heck no! Not like women are dead or something, buh the way most of em react or respond to certain things in a lifeless manner (like the dead flower), how would you treat them? Of course like the dead flower, you can't treat them any better because they are worthless to some degree...

K k k k k k k k. grin tongue grin.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by scientology(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Aiit
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

You want make I delete your pin from my BBM abi?
Kul cheesy
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cool
Sanguine:

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
rattlesnake: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

k
Kk
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
You want make I delete your pin from my BBM abi?
Kul cheesy

yh. wink tongue
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by rattlesnake(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

yh. wink tongue
Dis acronyms and abbreviations are fucking annoying...DAMNNNNNN

omg

yh?

smh smh.....

god:should we make women

Devil: Aiit

god: K

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
sanb: @bolded; then, you try and see if you can revive it and get it back to its blossom stage again; Hell yeah…..*Just kidding*…

I understand your analogy; but one thing I’ll point out though is; you’re what you attract…..so if you want a lady to put up some meaningful and positive response(s), then as a guy, you should be ready to take the bull by the forelock as you've said…i.e.. be a good communicator as well; and when you meet a lady who is up to the task; as in like attracting like; then it’ll be a WIN WIN situation henceforth...
You seem not to get the jeck here... I guess that was why you could hardly believe what that guy posted. Cause you felt it was very awkward of the girl. Seriously, this has gone beyond the level of like attracting like... Infact, its no way near that. What do you think about the below convo?:

Me: Hello
Girl: Fine
Me: Good morning
Girl: K(I sent a wish and by convention you should wish me same too)
Me: How was your night rest?
Girl: Kul (if you were the judge, would you rate this response a pass mark?)
Me: So what are your plans for the day?
Girl: Nothing
Me: Do you really think that teachers are better than doctors? Probably referring to her status or something. If you do, why? or if you don't, why not?
Girl: Yh (should this be the end of her answer)

From the above illustration, would you call that an interaction or an interview?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

yh. wink tongue
Kk
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin
It's painful but not everyone like this texting of a thing.I do that a lot not because I choose to ignore,but due to reasonslike,am too busy,got my guy close by,am tired,etc.I prefer calls to texting.Am too lazy to type messages.Anybody who wants my complete attention should call me,else na monosyllabic things ooo
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
sanb: I'll call it neither....that's not a conversation at all.....it's more or less you trying to have an open conversation where she's expected to have a say; but for her, she's having a closed conversation which is a one word answer....

In all, as I said previously in one of my post; some people can have good conversation(s); whilst for some others, it doesn't come easy....
Good. I brought this to the fore in response to what you posted as regards like attracting like. You see that in this scenario it ain't applicable?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
You seem not to get the jeck here... I guess that was why you could hardly believe what that guy posted. Cause you felt it was very awkward of the girl. Seriously, this has gone beyond the level of like attracting like... Infact, its no way near that. What do you think about the below convo?:

Me: Hello
Girl: Fine 5n
Me: Good morning
Girl: K(I sent a wish and by convention you should wish me same too)
Me: How was your night rest?
Girl: Kul (if you were the judge, would you rate this response a pass mark?)
Me: So what are your plans for the day?
Girl: Nothing ntn
Me: Do you really think that teachers are better than doctors? Probably referring to her status or something. If you do, why? or if you don't, why not?
Girl: Yh (should this be the end of her answer)

From the above illustration, would you call that an interaction or an interview?

I would call that an interview action. grin grin grin
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2013
sanb: It ain't applicable cos; she is not having an open conversation (expressing herself) with you; rather she's having a closed conversation (One word answer)...If she was having an open conversation with you; then, it'll be like attracting like.....
Exactly my point...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

I would call that an interview action. grin grin grin
As would I...

I won't delete you again. K?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2013
You got it.... cool
dmcdad:
Exactly my point...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Kcblunt(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2013
imagine.
Me: hi
her:hi
me:how was ur day
her;fyn
me: grt ! wht makes ur day fyn?
Her:nothn
so sardonic nd lugubrious...lol..grls dat play hrd 2 get..r d c cheapest 1....it only takes 1 2b logical rada dan bin emotional...if nt u r on a lng thin.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2013
sanb: I'll call it neither....that's not a conversation at all.....it's more or less you trying to have an open conversation where she's expected to have a say; but for her, she's having a closed conversation which is a one word answer....

In all, as I said previously in one of my post; some people can have good conversation(s); whilst for some others, it doesn't come easy....
@sanb, it seems u are a good shatter. I like your reponse here. Alright, lets exchange pin and username. 24ef438e. It is a nokia 3310 pin. Lols...am just joking oooo. I like ur reply up there sha.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2013
dmcdad:
As would I...

I won't delete you again. K?
kkkk. tongue
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:
kkkk. tongue
Ai

Good morning... I hope your night was splendid
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Ai

Good morning... I hope your night was splendid

Yeah. You bet it was. How are you today? cheesy.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2013
lol
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah. You bet it was. How are you today? cheesy.
I am good ooooo. The day is still young buh I believe it will have a blissful ending... What are your plans for the day?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin
It's painful but not everyone like this texting of a thing.I do that a lot not because I choose to ignore,but due to reasonslike,am too busy,got my guy close by,am tired,etc.I prefer calls to texting.Am too lazy to type messages.Anybody who wants my complete attention should call me,else na monosyllabic things ooo
Then why join a Social network in the first place?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
Then why join a Social network in the first place?
Because I am using an Android phone undecided
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Layiwoo(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Because I am using an Android phone undecided
#gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Why Do Some Ladies Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.