Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62816 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by donJ2(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=The General][/quote]
If the 'Jerk' Game doznt work, bruv totally IGnoRe her....bebs (divas) flenti 4 9ja.
...Or u can be like ┈̥-̶̯͡.♚Jay ßŐŚŚ ♚™ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2013
special_zobo: you mean those type of kpomo wey be say if you chew finish, come drink cold zobo,body go do coolee grin

You head dey there bros.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Manchelsea][/quote]He is hustling to put a ring around it. cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2013
ceezonnifemi: you and dis kpomo.
I hope d tin strong sha... cos strong kpomo scarce o
Bros e strong oo.When u get ur own Kanda,cool down with her ooo.She needs patience.You need to first fry her before u boil her else, grin ;DShe go hang you for throat!!! grin cheesy.Before you know Wetin dey happen,water don full your eyes... cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Like my man Lloyd Banks talk,
I'm stubborn in the worst way; I don't follow up if I don't get the puci the first day...tongue
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2013
BoboYekini: Like my man Lloyd Banks talk,
I'm stubborn in the worst way; I don't follow up if I don't get the puci the first day...tongue
Yekini Bobo,we both know you always beg for it,in the middle if the night,when she is tired and snoring tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by specialzobo(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra:

You head dey there bros.
...hehehe,,baby dat ur bobo don enter one chance o,cos na dat type of ur kpomo dey make man 4get him mama
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Homguy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Yekini Bobo,we both know you always beg for it,in the middle if the night,when she is tired and snoring tongue tongue tongue
lmao. Incubus, you mean?:-D:-D;-)
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ibrokola(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
ms_pee:

undecided undecided

Is it a lie?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ifex370(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
op,ma js tel u
'grl wey no like u no like u'
if u like,go hug transformer...
she definitly has sum one she loves so much and cares about,who might be surprising too dull to notice.

humble opinion... forget the grl and move on,even u fresh pas wizkid,no be evrybody go still gbadun u, simple !!!

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Ernest19: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
wow see beta... so am still on level one.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mspee(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
ibrokola:

Is it a lie?

undecided undecided
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by seegobe(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
e don taill wey i don enter here last...thank God sha.

get closer to her, make her laugh, tell her to share her previous relationship exprience, by doing that she has open d door for u to enter.
let her know that u are difft......
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by seegobe(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
e don taill wey i don enter here last...thank God sha.

get closer to her, make her laugh, tell her to share her previous relationship exprience, by doing that she has open d door for u to enter.
let her know that u are difft......
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Following, e get this nairaland gal i wan woo, i too troll online in search of her,did gal won my e-heart. She be sylva
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by NobleG1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
What has flowers, chocolate and poems got to do with a Nigerian girl? grin
Most Nigerian girls don't understand those stuffs. What they only understand and want is money.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by kingron: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Oh God of Mercy!Na me be this283...likes.
*kneels down hands stretched*please mmu nnem,na Nna,I need more likes because there is some money I need to grab,part of which I wud use to redeem my pledge in my church,please press 'like',and may God bless all.Amen. grin grin

nice ...statement or advice. but why u dey beg for likes....oya now wey yu don get ova 300 likes ...go use am withdraw money from bank Mtscheeew nonsense. m not hating, m only saying d obvious fact. hate peeps beggin for likes eeew!!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
oh gosh! sumbdy shuld buy me chocolate and write me poems 4 crying out loud i nid dem. *wink*
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Amandobolt(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Noble.G:
What has flowers, chocolate and poems got to do with a Nigerian girl? grin
Most Nigerian girls don't understand those stuffs. What they only understand and want is money.
are u labeling 9ja gals as gold diggers??
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2013
lynpetra: Bros e strong oo.When u get ur own Kanda,cool down with her ooo.She needs patience.You need to first fry her before u boil her else, grin ;DShe go hang you for throat!!! grin cheesy.Before you know Wetin dey happen,water don full your eyes... cheesy grin cheesy grin
tnx jawe....
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Gracyel(f): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2013
sexkillz: Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.
Abi o....
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Gracyel(f): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2013
sexkillz: Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.
Abi o....
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2013
kingron:

nice ...statement or advice. but why u dey beg for likes....oya now wey yu don get ova 300 likes ...go use am withdraw money from bank Mtscheeew nonsense. m not hating, m only saying d obvious fact. hate peeps beggin for likes eeew!!
Well,already I ve gotten my 30 grand for 300 likes.....so your opinions oesnt matter to me.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

*kneels down hands stretched*please mmu nnem,na Nna,I need more likes because there is some money I need to grab,part of which I wud use to redeem my pledge in my church,please press 'like',and may God bless all.Amen. grin grin

328 likes damn gal u are a star on nairaland
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
kachiz:

9ja girls? they love going to toilet. buy them a water cistern. i think twyford rocks.
grin grin grin grin grin
wa gbayi, ori e wambe

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Jyde81: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
snthesis:
actually this thread has been quite useful, i just realized i applied a different model to my approach with her, which failed.

wat i need to do is simple, create an atmosphere of affluence "Effizy" without necessary spending cash- all she apparently needs is an assurance that this dude can "take care of me/maintain my standards"

actually come to think of it,- its quite primodal- our ancestors did d same, the ones with the large farms got better/more wives. a man with one wife then was considered lazy and cudnt attract a "hawt" spouse and mostly like had a small farmyard.
I can see that u've learnt nothing, quite immature and inexperienced in getting a game(in this case a lady) and not suprised that 'she no send u' according to your words.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by DExplorer1: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: Where is Dexplorer,Nairaland commissioner for women affairs? This question begs your attention
See title!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Jyde81: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy Wow! What a lady! Have been following your comments throughout this trade and I must say that u come across as someone who is quite open, devoid of pretence and matured. Keep it up lady. Cheers

Followed ur comment throughout this thread and suffice to say that u are quite open, reasonable, matured and also possessing a good sense of humour. Well done brilliant lady...

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank you Jude81 cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2013
lynpetra: Thank you Jude81 cheesy
for wat?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Jyde81: I can see that u've learnt nothing, quite immature and inexperienced in getting a game(in this case a lady) and not suprised that 'she no send u' according to your words.
i wouldnt be asking for advice, if i were experienced, would i?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.