Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62786 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Homguy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa:
Lynpetra nailed it . Will you stop whining ? and give up already! Whenever, their achilles heel is publicized they cry foul and claim its only a certain calibre of gurls it applies to. You get 4 brea5t5? 2 kitkats,? Give it up to lynpetra for being real and stop *no more ink*
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
CFCfan:
*buys N1000 recharge card.
Your charm is warmer than the Ikogosi warm springs.

We can go out to Tantalizers or Mr Biggs for our lunch, which means our meal and friendship will be much more tantalizing

As things develop, we hope to guarantee each others trust, better than Guarantee Trust bank.

And we hope our status reaches the zenith, better than Zenith Bank.
i think u are the one i have been waiting for cheesy
I will show u off to everyone,
I will buy you singlet and a brief for your birthday, i will make sure its one size fits all in case you gain or lose weight.
I will even feed you my chicken leg from Mr Biggs sef

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Walspring: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Not entirely correct,am sure you ve never come across a deceptive woman.mmmh!Some ladies are good in hiding their feelings for a long time,making you believe that which isn't d truth.

Well u are right but a man will surely fall prey for a deceptive woman when that man is eager, curious and anxious to date a lady.

How will a man continue to disturb a lady without vetting her words or without asking himself what this lady is tell me is it who she really is/was?

I dont pray to meet a girl that will waste my time/effort when i know i can use that time/effort to turn the relationship around in a better way and that is the major reason i always tell a girl on a first day i see her that i dont need to lie to gain her heart cos i have gone pass telling people lies

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Walspring: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets:
i think u are the one i have been waiting for cheesy
I will show u off to everyone,
I will buy you singlet and a brief for your birthday, i will make sure its one size fits all in case you gain or lose weight.
I will even feed you my chicken leg from Mr Biggs sef

You must be a comedian... Lol
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by yinkeys(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

for once a babe is bn honest; am in love with u already @lynpetra
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Not entirely correct,am sure you ve never come across a deceptive woman.mmmh!Some ladies are good in hiding their feelings for a long time,making you believe that which isn't d truth.
What are you talking about? We are talking about a lady who is interested in a guy playing hard to get and you are talking about deceptive women?

The keyword here is "wooing".

No sensible woman who knows what she wants goes about hiding her feelings to the extent that the guy believes she's not interested when she is. I repeat, only kids and ladies who know not what they want play nonsense games.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
That is not quite what I meant. It goes beyond verbal expression or non-expression of feelings into the zone of body language and physical chemistry between them.
If the guy is very observant and knows what to look for he will notice these signs even before the first date.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Homguy: Lynpetra nailed it . Will you stop whining ? and give up already! Whenever, their achilles heel is publicized they cry foul and claim its only a certain calibre of gurls it applies to. You get 4 brea5t5? 2 kitkats,? Give it up to lynpetra for being real and stop *no more ink*
You are prolly a child that's why you think you need to act out a script before you get a girl to like you or whatever, don't worry when you grow up you'll meet real women who know what they want and go for it.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by nrdgeek: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: This is how i want to be wooed... Ekiti style wink

Before he even say hie to me, in fact before he even looks at me for more than 5secs he should buy me N500 recharge card.
The next day he should go and fetch water for my compound and get firewood.
Then after that he should take my father out for hot drinks and if my father approves of him then he move on to the next step
He takes my mother out to the market to buy food stuffs
If my mother is impressed then he should give me money to do my hair, if im impressed then i will take him to church
After church he will take my friends and i for shoppings
If we like what he bought then he can go back to my father to ask him for my hand in marriage
If my father accepts then he will have to come back to me then i will tell him whether i want him or not
I dont settle for less grin grin grin

All these for va-jay-jay? embarassed
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Ryda(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sing wizkid song for her "DIE ON TOP UR MATTER....dont forget d lyrics
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Caseless: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Monstertrucks: see lynpetra give an almost reasonable suggestion. undecided
that inscription on d pic says sumtin that somebody of dat age or look shldn't say. Are u d one? Ain't staring at u anyway..
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by akereconfi: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
[size=20pt]NONSENSE[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by chxe: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
all the advise you get here may not help if she has friend zoned you. find that out first.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Homguy: Lynpetra nailed it . Will you stop whining ? and give up already! Whenever, their achilles heel is publicized they cry foul and claim its only a certain calibre of gurls it applies to. You get 4 brea5t5? 2 kitkats,? Give it up to lynpetra for being real and stop *no more ink*
Honestly you've missed it. Well its a sign of maturity when you are able to accept that not every girl you toast will like you. Accept it and move on. There is really no need to play the ignore game which really is a game between your ego and hers. Just move on.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Caseless: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: You are prolly a child that's why you think you need to act out a script before you get a girl to like you or whatever, don't worry when you grow up you'll meet real women who know what they want and go for it.
see gbege!

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by jasperkrekre(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

u'v spoken my mind. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: What are you talking about? We are talking about a lady who is interested in a guy playing hard to get and you are talking about deceptive women?

No sensible woman who knows what she wants goes about hiding her feelings to the extent that the guy believes she's not interested when she is. I repeat, only kids and ladies who know not what they want play nonsense games.
Ok o!The matter don tire me.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Caseless: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: What are you talking about? We are talking about a lady who is interested in a guy playing hard to get and you are talking about deceptive women?

and dis is more 'gbegestic' than d 1st gbege i quoted. I jst de observe.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:
That is not quite what I meant. It goes beyond verbal expression or non-expression of feelings into the zone of body language and physical chemistry between them.
If the guy is very observant and knows what to look for he will notice these signs even before the first date.
Ok o.Body language or not,every woman has a weak point.Any guy who is lucky to decipher that point will eat his cake.Mind you some women's weak point can take years to decipher grin cheesyangry.Money isn't everything.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by tlaret24(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
I ve tried several technique no one worked I ve never wooed a lady and she accepts, its only d ones who I dn't ve feelings 4 dat end up liking me in fact I have given up I wan port 2 homo.nairaland prity ladies help ur broda in need nah

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by buoye1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
sexkillz: Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.
ANTAGONIST
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Walspring:

You must be a comedian... Lol
this is a very serious matter embarassed
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by buoye1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: eeh eh,I only gave my own point of view,from experience....Only that in my own case I like the guy,I just won do small sgakara
Thank you! 4get sexkillz he has nothing to add.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by NiccoC(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
bookface:

Use one of this.

[img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/id/33746132/?size=500x500&site=blogs&authtoken=3ef318efc0d861959b4b4c43bdd7f1d6&quality=90[/img]

I recommend you toast her head first, make sure you use a lot of butter.

lmao. guy u dey vex o.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Ok o.Body language or not,every woman has a weak point.Any guy who is lucky to decipher that point will eat his cake.
Na wa o, any wan who is lucky to decipher a woman's weak point will eat his cake?

I know it might seem like I'm taking this whole matter personal but I think I need to cos many of these things you write seem ridiculous to me.

Why is it hard for you and some of these guys to understand that you may know and do everything a lady likes but she still won't have romantic feelings for you?

For crying out loud, if a lady isn't attracted to a guy then she just isn't, knowing her weak point and what not changes nothing.

Quit the generalization already.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Caseless: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mondisweets: This is how i want to be wooed... Ekiti style wink

Before he even say hie to me, in fact before he even looks at me for more than 5secs he should buy me N500 recharge card.
The next day he should go and fetch water for my compound and get firewood.
Then after that he should take my father out for hot drinks and if my father approves of him then he move on to the next step
He takes my mother out to the market to buy food stuffs
If my mother is impressed then he should give me money to do my hair, if im impressed then i will take him to church
After church he will take my friends and i for shoppings
If we like what he bought then he can go back to my father to ask him for my hand in marriage
If my father accepts then he will have to come back to me then i will tell him whether i want him or not
I dont settle for less grin grin grin
somebody shout halleluya! I don finally find my wife. These ar things i'm good at; consider them done. No forming again, i love u! *covers face*

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by orgasticdance: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nah she didn't. Speak for yourself. I'm a guy and I've been around quite a bit. Having someone as hot as lynpetra offer some comforting and easy formulaic approach that would only work for probably 5% of women may confer some validity to you as most nlers thoughtlessly hitting the like button on her advice, it doesnt to me oh. Women of the special variety are meant to be difficult unpredictable game, as is expected, that her approach wont work for most women imho.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: Na wa o, any wan who is lucky to decipher a woman's weak point will eat his cake?

I know it might seem like I'm taking this whole matter personal but I think I need to cos many of these things you write seem ridiculous to me.

Why is it hard for you and some of these guys to understand that you may know and do everything a lady likes but she still won't have romantic feelings for you?

For crying out loud, if a lady isn't attracted to a guy then she just isn't, knowing her weak point and what not changes nothing.

Quit the generalization already.
Madam,you are trying to break an open door here.I AM NOT GENERALIZING OOOOOO.HEY!Biko am tired abeg.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
orgasticdance:
Nah she didn't. Speak for yourself. I'm a guy and I've been around quite a bit. Having someone as hot as lynpetra offer some comforting and easy formulaic approach that would only work for probably 5% of women may confer some validity to you as most nlers thoughtlessly hitting the like button on her advice, it doesnt to me oh. Women of the special variety are meant to be difficult unpredictable game, as is expected, that her approach wont work for most women imho.
Brother you are correct ,but where you are not correct is ur 5% grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Madam,you are trying to break an open door here.I AM NOT GENERALIZING OOOOOO.HEY!Biko am tired abeg.
If you are not generalizing then please be more specific in your posts and you can rest if you are tired, ain't nobody telling you not to.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: If you are not generalizing then please be more specific in your posts and you can rest if you are tired, ain't nobody telling you not to.
I did already,several times,I also use my experience and others as a
case study,explaining afterwards why nobody should take my opinions as widely accepted facts... kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mustaphagreens(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
mimicue: Flirt. Being flirty will help keep you out of the friend zone because it will remind the girl that you're attractive as well as a good friend. When you see or meet a girl you like, make brief eye contact and smile. Strike up a casual, flirty conversation and see how she reacts. If you avoid her eyes and act nervous, she's going to go into overdrive working out what on earth you mean. Girls react mainly on body language and emotions. If you make them feel happy, they'll see you as fun and caring. If you creep them out, they will get nervous - in the options between fight or flight, flight is the most preferable.

Relax. Chill. Don't put pressure on yourself or her by thinking of her as the girl of your dreams. Try not to stress about what will happen if you make a bad joke or say the wrong thing. She may be just as nervous, and small mistakes will likely go unnoticed or will simply be ignored. Don't worry if flirting seems difficult at first. The more you talk to girls, the more relaxed you'll become. Girls often are the most jumpy because of the thousands of different responses their brain puts together at every word. They stress over picking the right one, and that sets them so flustered that they'll barely notice the bad joke from trying to relieve your awkwardness.
Enjoy interacting with this attractive, friendly girl whose path crossed yours. While you don't want to stress yourself out, remember that the final goal is to get her to like you. Don't say things that will seem too forward or offensive. Mostly, the same girl is getting to like YOU.
Compliment her. If you really like someone, you probably appreciate a lot of things about her. Why not let her know? If anything is different or new (her hairstyle, nail polish color, shirt, etc.), make note of it. The more unique the compliment, the better received it will be.

Most girls like being complimented on something that makes them distinct, not something that plenty of other women have. If you compliment her appearance, try to be original, perhaps by specifying a particular feature. Better yet, compliment her personality or skills. If you're not sure what's good or bad complimenting, read How to Compliment Girls.
Don't tell her she's beautiful too often. If she's very pretty, it's likely that several other guys have already mentioned it to her; it may sound trite after a while. If you're going to compliment her, stand out by making comments about her personality, how good she is at something, how she does things, etc. Complimenting her appearance too much may make her think you're shallow and maybe that you just want to have sex with her, and you don't want to give that impression.
Impress her. There's no one-size-fits-all solution here. What impresses one girl might make another roll her eyes. Your best bet is to be yourself. Demonstrate a unique skill, talent or something difficult to do that you're proud of, something that sets you apart from the crowd. Not only will this make her feel good about you, but it can boost your confidence, too.

Okay @op I don't know if this will work on a Nigerian girl but try ur luck
who be this google user? :O this one na pure internet work o
mimicue: Okay @op I don't know if this will work on a Nigerian girl but try ur luck
mtcheeew.. U no sure na e u still go post am? Abi u no read d topic well b4 u click am? I dey vex, lyneptra don pack all d likes finish sotey i no even get 1like 4 my own post

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.