Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40848 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
12 more chapters to go. Wish mods will take the thread to front page before then.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tanx 4 d update.i havent writen a story b4 so i dnt knw wat criticism or corection 2 giv bt i jst enjoy readin stories nd 2 me u ar SUPERB.so kip it up nd pls more update......

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
DanWrites: 12 more chapters to go. Wish mods will take the tread to front page before then.
Surely we shall get there......keep up the goodwork Dan
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Queenxstar(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
I haven't to this point in reading but I could help but comment. The little have read is an epitome of homeliness and being meticulous. I felt like I was seated on a stool outside, being fanned by the coolness of the evening breeze and in the unwavering glare of the full moon , with mud hut all around and imagining the story.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by babyzai(f): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Dis is a work of a real creative mind. Well done bros nd may God bless u more, may ur well never run dry nd also wishing u a prosperous new yr in advance. More of God in u.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Queen xstar: I haven't to this point in reading but I could help but comment. The little have read is an epitome of homeliness and being meticulous. I felt like I was seated on a stool outside, being fanned by the coolness of the evening breeze and in the unwavering glare of the full moon , with mud hut all around and imagining the story.
Wow...tnx
babyzai: Dis is a work of a real creative mind. Well done bros nd may God bless u more, may ur well never run dry nd also wishing u a prosperous new yr in advance. More of God in u.
Bless you more Babyzai
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by noble4d(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
wow....its epic......NYC 1 bro
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
noble4d: wow....its epic......NYC 1 bro
Tnx bro
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tanx 4 dis wondaful piece,i feel hopeful nw bt i fear Chuka wil hav his mynd corupted by Ajulu....all d same 9ce wrk bros
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Vigorous V: Tanx 4 dis wondaful piece,i feel hopeful nw bt i fear Chuka wil hav his mynd corupted by Ajulu....all d same 9ce wrk bros
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Vigorous V: Tanx 4 dis wondaful piece,i feel hopeful nw bt i fear Chuka wil hav his mynd corupted by Ajulu....all d same 9ce wrk bros
UW...VV. Chuka in the good forest was just as disastrous as u hv imsgined...but there is a funny twist...I bet you can't wait.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
*sobs nd crys*
I dnt wnt anytin 2 happen 2 Ola nd Nene nd even Chuka.am sure Onyema is d last person.....nd i jst cnt wait 2 read d nxt update.....more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
*sobs nd crys*
I dnt wnt anytin 2 happen 2 Ola nd Nene nd even Chuka.am sure Onyema is d last person.....nd i jst cnt wait 2 read d nxt update.....more ink 2 ur pen sir.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmm.....this is simply amazing....

Suprises keep coming.....

Once again, Dan I salute ur writing skills...

Something tells me prince onyema qualifies for this task, chuka also has what it takes, I have an inkling abt a little something btwn chuka and Nene...

I await the drama that will unfold in the forest...

Bring it on
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Uzo,i sumhw disagree wit u cos i tink its goin 2 b btw Azu nd Nene because Chuka already has sum1 he lyks.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Vigorous V: Uzo,i sumhw disagree wit u cos i tink its goin 2 b btw Azu nd Nene because Chuka already has sum1 he lyks.

spicyuzo: Hmmmm.....this is simply amazing....

Suprises keep coming.....

Once again, Dan I salute ur writing skills...

Something tells me prince onyema qualifies for this task, chuka also has what it takes, I have an inkling abt a little something btwn chuka and Nene...

I await the drama that will unfold in the forest...

Bring it on

Hmmm...let's see!!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
It's gonne be sad but ...
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh Dan pls don't pause.....
Not now....I can barely close my eyes....

What has the deceitful witch come for.....

Someone tell ola to unleash the broomstick....
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
spicyuzo: Oh Dan pls don't pause.....
Not now....I can barely close my eyes....

What has the deceitful witch come for.....

Someone tell ola to unleash the broomstick....
Hahaha...OK, lemme try n update.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Patiently waiting
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Tanx 4 dat spicy update....pls dnt let Didi do any wrung nd sum1 shud help me giv Ola d broomstick o....patiently waitin 4 d nxt update.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Didi shud nt kil Okala o...anyways tanx 4 d update......i wil b expectin anoda update by 2morow so hav a gudnyt....
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please who has seen Danny

pls get me out of dis killer suspense pleeeeeeeezzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.