Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40872 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Boju reminds me of smegol in Lord of d rings
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Juderejoice: Boju reminds me of smegol in Lord of d rings

Hhahha...you can call it our own African elf.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Where is VV and Uzo abeg...u guys gotta be close in case Ola needs any of u in the forest.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Juderejoice: Now i want to slap efu
Hahaha...not as I much as I do.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
DanWrites:
Hahaha...not as I much as I do.
if she hadnt let lust take over her, my sweet Ola wouldnot be in this delima
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls can u update?

Its killin to knw that dearest onyema is in pains
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks alot.
I jst hope miss big mouth little bird isnt the witch's messenger!!
Great piece
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Miss potted spirit, touch nt my ola and do her companions no harm
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Juderejoice: Miss potted spirit, touch nt my ola and do her companions no harm
Hahaha...its so fulfilling the way you all like her. The dream of every writer is to present a character everyone would like.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Teespice(f): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow.

Creativity at its peak. I love african literature as it is something I can relate to. I picture every scene in my head and that is one important criteria for me. Asides that you have held me spell bound and captivated by this story.

*runs off to finish the story*
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Teespice: Wow.

I picture every scene in my head and that is one important criteria for me.

my dear isnt dat d most important tin wen readin?? The author definitely took his tym to write this one,. Sumtyms i feel am watchin a nollywood homevideo. Its captivatin and all it shud b
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Teespice: Wow.

Creativity at its peak. I love african literature as it is something I can relate to. I picture every scene in my head and that is one important criteria for me. Asides that you have held me spell bound and captivated by this story.

*runs off to finish the story*
Thanks for joining us Teespice.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by zainyrazzy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nothin shud happen to onyema abeg oooo

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
DanWrites: i've re-added the pages i earlier removed.

pages u earlier rmoved?
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oh my onyema y r u d only one dat is always d victim of dese witches
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Juderejoice:

pages u earlier rmoved?
Not for you... Rejoice.
Removed Chapter two two days ago because d formatting wasn't very nice...posted it with my phone.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
These fellows need to complete this adventure, and come back in one whole piece....

No harm, I repeat No harm must befall them, else I will personally set the forest and all that is in it ablaze
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
spicyuzo: These fellows need to complete this adventure, and come back in one whole piece....

No harm, I repeat No harm must befall them, else I will personally set the forest and all that is in it ablaze
Uzo is back...
You must remember..."the forest is no longer what it used to be."
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
DanWrites: ...

More please.

More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Lonely Heart (A Story) / Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.