Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40873 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Queen xstar: Another greater than Chinua Achebe has been born. You so so so good ! I doff my heart for this great talent.

Hahhaha...Queen, abeg o, I never reach.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Ice4jez(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
We want more mr dan oh
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ice4jez: We want more mr dan oh
tnxx Mr. Ice...more on the way.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow so much lovin it nd am hapi Ola showed Didi a little of her powers nd my handsum prince Onyema is alive......bt Dan please try 2 update dis evenin o cos my m.b has finished nd am usin my airtime bt because i so much lov dis story i wil b patient.....bt all d same TANX
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vigorous V: Wow so much lovin it nd am hapi Ola showed Didi a little of her powers nd my handsum prince Onyema is alive......bt Dan please try 2 update dis evenin o cos my m.b has finished nd am usin my airtime bt because i so much lov dis story i wil b patient.....bt all d same TANX

Eyah... ok. i will.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gosh i feel am watchin a thriller....... Awesome my dear kip it rollin.

Bt ikenna is too agressive for my liking.
Anyways ola swthrt wish u a safe journey
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
The moon maiden must stay clean....
Ola, Onyema, middle of nowhere, no rules, overflowing emotions............

Dan kindly drop another update....
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good job more ink to your pen and I really like Ikenna hope he use his strength wisely
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow fantaastic...am so glad dere ar makin progress.....more ink 2 ur pen bros...please wil der b any mur update cos am eager 2 c Ola hold d stone bt i also pity Nnaa nd Ikem...
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vigorous V: Wow fantaastic...am so glad dere ar makin progress.....more ink 2 ur pen bros...please wil der b any mur update cos am eager 2 c Ola hold d stone bt i also pity Nnaa nd Ikem...
I will try VV...d network here walks even slower than Ekuku.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Ice4jez(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am recoMmending dis for front page.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ice4jez: Am recoMmending dis for front page.

Thanks Mr. Ice, but i think it's no longer necessary. The story is already on the verge of ending and i"ve got enough readership already.
I must say the mods do not do enough worthwhile job in the literature section. it isn't very nice.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its beautiful as usual.

I love ur choice of language for each character; the dialogue are well set nd arranged.

Do me a favour will u pleeeese?

Knock some sense into Ikenna, he wil put them into trouble if u don't.

The last chapters nene has been relinquished to the background.... I miss ha sha.

Anyways Mr DanWrites, u re awesome.

More ink to ur pen; more speed to ur fingers, internet service and modem.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow dis is lovly bt sum1 shud warn dat Ikenna of a boy cos i dnt wnt him putin dem in trouble o......wel its awesum as always ;DWow dis is lovly bt sum1 shud warn dat Ikenna of a boy cos i dnt wnt him putin dem in trouble o......wel its awesum as always

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by zainyrazzy(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dear dan, dis is one of d best story I ve read on nairaland u don't need FP to showcase ur talent I tell u. U re over talented am luvin every bit of dis story kip it coming. One luv.

2 Likes

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Juderejoice: Its beautiful as usual.

I love ur choice of language for each character; the dialogue are well set nd arranged.

Do me a favour will u pleeeese?

Knock some sense into Ikenna, he wil put them into trouble if u don't.

The last chapters nene has been relinquished to the background.... I miss ha sha.

Anyways Mr DanWrites, u re awesome.

More ink to ur pen; more speed to ur fingers, internet service and modem.

Hahaha...tnx Rejoice. Ikenna is just being himself n in due time he will learn his lesson.
And not to worry, Nene's role in d good forest was as magnetic as ever but you must know its Ola's time now. It is time 4 her to prove herself.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
zainyrazzy: Dear dan, dis is one of d best story I ve read on nairaland u don't need FP to showcase ur talent I tell u. U re over talented am luvin every bit of dis story kip it coming. One luv.
Thank you Zainy.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vigorous V: Wow dis is lovly bt sum1 shud warn dat Ikenna of a boy cos i dnt wnt him putin dem in trouble o......wel its awesum as always ;DWow dis is lovly bt sum1 shud warn dat Ikenna of a boy cos i dnt wnt him putin dem in trouble o......wel its awesum as always
Hahhah...everyone hates Ikenna.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2013
DanWrites:
And not to worry, Nene's role in d good forest was as magnetic as ever but you must know its Ola's time now. It is time 4 her to prove herself.

ok fingers crossed and waiting..... I hope ola succeeds
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
BREAKFAST UPDATE....

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2013
I enjoyed the update dear bt wu is boju
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Juderejoice: I enjoyed the update dear bt wu is boju
Boju is a creature in the forest. you'll get to know him(it) better and the other fantastical creatures.

***edit** Sorry Rejoice, I missed a page. Have modified it now.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
DanWrites:

***edit** Sorry Rejoice, I missed a page. Have modified it now.

i jst saw it too. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Lonely Heart (A Story) / Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.