Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? (3004 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
I adore natural girls a lot, but many times I see several ladies that make up beyond human perception..

most times it makes them get scary...but they don't jst care, i have this believe that majority of men also like natural girls or light make up girls...so my fellow guys...what your take on this: natural or make up girls, which do you prefer and what's your reason??
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
If u lack natural beautx then u are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Xactly bro...but most times I keep wondering, why majority of ladies take making up so seriously....is not as if am against their making up...bt most of em now do it to the xtent that it now makes em to look dirty and un attractive to a third party...
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Jamesdman(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
I like them all...
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Henrypraise: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Girls and dia wahala...
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Preceedo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Why should I like a girl who is making things up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Natural beauty!!!!! To me, anything make-up is fake and artificial and I so hate it. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
My girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by homesteady(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
I prefer make up girls! They look very hot and sexy wink
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by UyiIredia(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Anyone, I judge on 'as is' basis.
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Vivly(f): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Slim or fat girls
tall or short girls
busty or assy girls
sensible or shapely girls
which do you prefer.
Una no dey tire for this kind questions?

3 Likes

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Coldblooded(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
If a girl doesn't make up, I will term her a man. I like ladies that make-up and dress to impress.

Not masquerade type of make-up

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Coldblooded(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: Slim or fat girls
tall or short girls
busty or assy girls
which do you prefer.
embarassed

And u responded to dese questions?
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Op, wth??!
Is that even a question?
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Dannylux: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
tall or short girls
busty or assy girls
which do you prefer.

Figure 8 or amoebic shape grin
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by temi4fash(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
weda beautiful, makeup or ugly all fades with time na character b d koko.....

wats d essence of avin a beautiful gf and aving sleepless night..

abeggi joor

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
sexkillz: My girlfriend.
lol, what happened to your girl friend?
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
homesteady: I prefer make up girls! They look very hot and sexy wink
that's ur choice though...can u also marry a girl that makes up too much?? Aside from keeping her as a girl friend??
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
tall or short girls
busty or assy girls
which do you prefer.
everyday, we keep on getting complaints about several ladies that are looking for whom to marry...don't u know that severall of this factors contribute to the reason why their market is not selling?? Threads like this will educate most of u, so u can apply caution...and leave rightly so stp complaining and learn...
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oghos1: Op, wth??!
Is that even a question?
u are entitled to what u understood from the topic oo!
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by MrMac10(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2013
No bitch is natural get dat in our thick skull
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
No bitch is natural get dat in our thick skull
I have seen many natural girls...bt its jst that majority of em are artificial
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by teeejhay(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Jeez
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
teeejhay: Jeez
what's ur opinion teeejhay? And where do u stand?
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by 50calibre(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Natural looking anytime, any day. Most of the time, it's ugly girls who cover themselves in layers of makeup & attachments.

Whenever I see a natural looking girl with her natural hair & limited or no make up, I don't think straight anymore.

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by teeejhay(f): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Still_stan: what's ur opinion teeejhay? And where do u stand?
um, I think I like girls with makeups on, cause I'm a huge fan of make ups and I love applying them too smiley
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by stag: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Kan they mak hop d puccy tu? cool
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 2:13am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: um, I think I like girls with makeups on, cause I'm a huge fan of make ups and I love applying them too smiley
ok..its not as if am totally against it oo! But my own choice is natural..ey freak me a lot and I adore em...but if u make up and still keep it mild...its still ok but some ladies make up and end up creating a different image of their true self.....and that's bad...I have seen several of em and most times it looks bad when xpecially the ppl ey tend to please majority of em even though they might conceal it, love natural gals the more bt for the moment...ey will applaud u and have fun bt in their minds, ey know the truth...that's true men for u..
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by hotwax: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2013
They are all the same.

They have the same hole.

Are you going to be fcking the make up? No

1 Like

Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by zaziakoni(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dannylux:

Figure 8 or amoebic shape grin
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.lmao
Re: Natural Girls Or Make Up Girls, Guys Which Do You Prefer?? by Stillstan(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2013
temi4fash: weda beautiful, makeup or ugly all fades with time na character b d koko.....

wats d essence of avin a beautiful gf and aving sleepless night..

abeggi joor
lol...fact bro...bt first impression matters a lot..before u choose to hang out with sm1, her appearance must have encouraged you to approach her before other things can take suit..this my own opinion though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.