Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? (2984 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by farano(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have this friend, she walks around dressed like a complete slut. Her shirt usually shows half her boobs. She wears thick, heavy make-up every day. And I have these two close guy friends. They're what you'd classify as the nice guys, but they are obsessed with this girl.

Why do guys prefer such ladies?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since the beginning of Time men have always cared about appearances with the eyes being the major sense organ. We have no business with the mgbekes who cover everything in long skirts and thick woolly sweaters. Unless we encounter them and they exhibit good characters, that's the only exception. Also those guys are obsessed with your friend's body and nothing else. Once they lash her, they'll get over it. I no say make Una waka náked o grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by IndianaJay: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well....underneath all that sluttiness may actually be somebody with a good heart, or maybe she's just their type.

P.s: Don't take this the wrong way but you sound a tad jealous.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
farano:
I have this friend, she walks around dressed like a complete slut. Her shirt usually shows half her boobs. She wears thick, heavy make-up every day. And I have these two close guy friends. They're what you'd classify as the nice guys, but they are obsessed with this girl.

guys fall for the extra-ordinare!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by chymystique(f): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Is that Jealousy or Envy am percieving? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
They fall for them because they have nothing Good to do with them than to mark their register tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by DAVIYJONESS: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Because they are not liars, they don't pretend to love us and use us to get to their goals.

They don't fake love. Sluts don't do all these. undecided

Farano ' show me your friend and I will tell you who you are' undecided miss nice lady
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by donholy28(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
We don't fall for them...we just want to tick present and run..believe me when marriage reach na d natural girls we know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by dharay99: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
i†z farano aqain.... sad angry
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Is that Jealousy or Envy am percieving? lipsrsealed
yeah look deep you'd see the jealousy behind her assertion.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by NickiRoman: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
You call her a 'FRIEND' and at the same time a 'COMPLETE SLUT'

So because your two 'NICE' guy friends are attracted to her,she's a slut OR because she loves heavy make up and her sense of dressing differs from yours.

A slut is a person who has many sexual partners,am probably sure you know nothing about her sexual life.THINK TWICE BEFORE CALLING YOUR FELLOW WOMAN A SLUT.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am not into 'sluts' so don't generalize. Am obsessed with 'THICK' Women. buh come to think of it , why brand your 'friend' a 'slut' just cos of the way she dress, really? I thought you're better than this. you're jealous of her !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by donholy28(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
NickiRoman:

So because your two 'NICE' guy friends are attracted to her,she's a slut OR because she loves heavy make up and her sense of dressing differs from yours.

A slut is a person who has many sexual partners,am probably sure you know nothing about her sexual life.THINK TWICE BEFORE CALLING YOUR FELLOW WOMAN A SLUT.
She's jealous... d two guys she was pinning on seem to like d girl so d girl is now a slut with bad dress code
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by faith551(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
well a lot of guys have the perception that the type you call sluts are more experienced, know what they want and go for it without much gallivanting.
Might be true tho but it's like a two way stuff, I guess the ladies always fall for the play boys too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
There's this ex I can't forget...s3x with her was out of this world...she was cool buh she had a wild side indoors....compare that to my present gf who is a "good girl" in all angle...good can be sooo boring you know....Most times I'm left thinking if I made d right choice...not cos of s3x buh cos I, like most men, love the indoor wild spirit...Most men love a wild spirit only if it's directed towards them and them alone
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by tpiander: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
because they want to.

is dating by force?

you date who you like, as far as I know.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
farano:

m glad u accept dat there r sluts ..
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

guys fall for the extra-ordinare!!!!!
so girls who dress provocatively n sluts r extra ordinary? Smh
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
NickiRoman:

mind if i plant a lil kiss on ur cheek? Brillant nd head crackin' post ..
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Phinalphantasy:
There's this ex I can't forget...s3x with her was out of this world...she was cool buh she had a wild side indoors....compare that to my present gf who is a "good girl" in all angle...good can be sooo boring you know....Most times I'm left thinking if I made d right choice...not cos of s3x buh cos I, like most men, love the indoor wild spirit...Most men love a wild spirit only if it's directed towards them and them alone
ehnshin!! Wat r u feelin' like nw? Cos u diggd a grl with a wild side indoor or wah? Yinmu
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by mekonglobal(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
I fall for them yes! Reason? Because they're business oriented..give me wht i want and i will give u wht u need...case close!
Btw who do u refer to as natural girls? Ones that will be in a relationship with a guy claiming to love him with their life and yet hv a mutiple phuck mates outside....Sorry wht did u call them again?......natural my a**$

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Because the Sluts are Sluts
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Maximillian1: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
mind if i plant a lil kiss on ur cheek? Brillant nd head crackin' post ..
nigga WTF!!!! Dats gay
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Maximillian1:
nigga WTF!!!! Dats gay
is she a HE?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Maximillian1: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
is she a HE?
sorry bro..my keypad is drunk
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by farano(f): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
NickiRoman:

Why do some ladies take things so personally? *hiohiohiohiohio*..
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
farano:

[email] She dresses like a slut mean she a slut? Fashi jawe [/email]
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Perhaps, the sluts are way real than you think

By the way,are you jealous of the 'Slut'?.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Swissheart(f): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Natural girls?....
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Maximillian1:
sorry bro..my keypad is drunk
i tot so.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by NickiRoman: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
farano:
Why do some ladies take things so personally? *hiohiohiohiohio*..
YEAH Says someone who just called her 'FRIEND' a 'COMPLETE SLUT'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall For The Sluts And Not The Natural Girls? by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
it's all about aesthetics

you'll be covering urself in skirts that sweep the floor behind you and still expect me to be jonzing for you?

give me something to look at Goddamit!!

then when you lure me in with the display of ur aesthetically appealing physiological form, then we can talk inner beauty.

until then,we want our "slūts" just the way they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long / Do You Know Why The Man Is Called 'groom' And his Wife 'bride'? / Reason Why Men Can't Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.