Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It (15458 Views)

..... / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls, I need help. I need to get rid of of butt cos am a shy type nd I Dnt stand guys staring anymore.hv tried workout nd starving myself but it isn't working

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Apart from de pix, u can still help if u want to.cnt stand wearin big stuff to cover it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by oselenkejoor: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Una see human beans so? Smh for u op undecided God in His infinite mercies endowed you and you saying you want to get rid of it.You are acting like the biblical bad servant who hid his talent.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
its very obvious. It turn heads.Wen I walk pass peepz pause nd stare .......hv been working on my confidence for do long but no out come
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pix or you are lying

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by bastien: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Common sister caro,be bold and shake what mama gave u!!!

My babe got a big a$$,she don't walk alone,either with her junior ones or friends.........have talk to her several times and she have change

OP! U gat what 90% of girls in NL is looking for,and u wanna trow it away,oooh ma gosh!! "Ur selling point 4 that matter"

Some girls dey shake bone,so dey shake jeans wey dem wear,4 there mind dem they shake yansh grin

Abeg keep am well

U won't know what u have untill u lose it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by oselenkejoor: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Makhis are you fair and do you live in Lagos and are you a banker? U might be the lady I met sometime ago. The lady really got a tempting large butt, its so appeaaling. Op sorry for my indiscretion.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lol. Asif u no. I Dnt work alone I either go wif my younga sis or my elda bros all in de name of butt............ Tired of it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by stag: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seriously:
1. Is it ghetto looking?
2. Is it protruding to d back or joined with d laps and lower abdomen giving u a figure 8?

I'm actually a good guy, I'd honestly tell you what's up
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Enegod(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
this thread is invalid...wtf

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Mahkis(f): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
What's up?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by venorite(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
hello babe,can we hook up... wink cheesy grin...
Mahkis: What's up?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by bastien: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mahkis: Lol. Asif u no. I Dnt work alone I either go wif my younga sis or my elda bros all in de name of butt............ Tired of it
hmmm yeah I know,why will u be shy,u should at least get your mind out of it,when walking,and don't mind those conji guys looking at it,trust me,it gonna work!!!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Op did you honestly think you'd get reasonable advice here on an issue of this nature?(Big butt issue? Lmao)
Smh for you.

Pls just bear in mind that the only way to reduce weight is exercise and diet control
I'm currently working on myself too.
Threadmill and cycling can help reduce butt and thigh fat. Goodluck.
It works. But with perseverance.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by jmoore(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Indirect advertisement.

I know you don't need an advice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by bastien: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
lorretta u: Op did you honestly think you'd get reasonable advice here on an issue of this nature?(Big butt issue? Lmao)
Smh for you.

Pls just bear in mind that the only way to reduce weight is exercise and diet control
I'm currently working on myself too.
Threadmill and cycling can help reduce butt and thigh fat. Goodluck.
It works. But with perseverance.
hmmm! Did it work on u? When? And how come?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Suzie0(f): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Working out will help buh your hormone will always play its role. Every body has places where their body stores excess fat & the hormone sees to that. I guess yours chose the butt. Just work out & see how things turns out. Buh bear in mind that nothing is gona change the fact that your body chose the butt. You dont have to feel bad about it.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Psychedelia(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Keep Trolling... Tommy Troller.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by drey08(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
I BET DAT 99.9% OF U ALL CHECKED THE OP'S PROFILE FOR PIX grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Coefficient(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
angryPix or it's a lie!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by Suzie0(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
drey_007: I BET DAT 99.9% OF U ALL CHECKED THE OP'S PROFILE FOR PIX grin
i did'nt oo! i was actually waiting for her to post it here
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It by bastien: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
drey_007: I BET DAT 99.9% OF U ALL CHECKED THE OP'S PROFILE FOR PIX grin
not everybody did,because u did doesn't others did,I didn't look her dp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / What Is A Blood Covenant / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.