Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate (2788 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by AtlanticBreeze: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Good move. we await the outcome
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by JECBOSS: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2013
payless: Ekwuniefe is a pretty African lady. I love seeing Black African ladies without bleached skin. Isn't she pretty without bleaching her skin?
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by obayaya(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sharp girl. Was waiting for APGA to win the election first before going to court so she can become governor without standing for election ala Amaechi's style.

that's no longer possible.. electoral act as amended stipulates that one must contest for an election and be voted for before taking up the position..

if she wins this case, the elections will be canceled.. so I believe ekwunife is acting a PDP or APC Script..

but then the woman is way too ambitious for my liking.. the death of her political career is getting close

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by obayaya(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
matzoro: We watched d man vote after all d controversy thereby erasing d hopes of sm ppl dat he would b disqualified, wat even happened to the other frivolious suit?
I beieve dat dis suit shld b struck out pending d outcome of d oda one and if Iyom wants she can b joined in d oda suit.

But am still waiting for official denouncement by APGA.

denouncement by APGA? That's never going to happen.. Peter Obi holds all the Aces.. that guy is too smart.. I believe they have a very strong defence but they will keep quiet and let iyom disgrace herself First..

IYOM just failed her first loyalty test and trust me, she'll be made to pay dearly for it..

politics is a game... enjoy

2 Likes

Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by obayaya(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva: If Amaechi can do it then you can. I like this woman, she's strong.

the electoral act was amended after Amaechi's incident.. it's no longer possible

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by Kingsley1000(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2013
obayaya:

that's no longer possible.. electoral act as amended stipulates that one must contest for an election and be voted for before taking up the position..

if she wins this case, the elections will be canceled.. so I believe ekwunife is acting a PDP or APC Script..

but then the woman is way too ambitious for my liking.. the death of her political career is getting close
..just dey look
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by mike404(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin grin l love dreamers!!

ME TOO
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by Harmvirus(f): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Hm..Otu Anambra mu nke a..afugo m ife
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by egift(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Idi Amin: birds of the same feathers... She is a greedy woman for desiring to reap the fruits of someone's labour and you are here clapping for her. Do you know how much Obiano spent psychologically, physically and financially? Grow up, girl undecided
@Bold: Na who send am?

Why did Obiano register 3 times? Na food? Greed AdaObi Stooge.
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by meforyou1(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2013
why is she not asking for the cancellation of the primaries? oh, she's not in APC
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by Zonacom(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Harmvirus: Hm..Otu Anambra mu nke a..afugo m ife
Nne eh... Yawu ife agwugo madu ike
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by gal10(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ obayaya: you have saved me d stress of writing! I laugh at Ekwunife, politics is indeed sweet but I hope this doesn't leave a sour taste in her mouth! Mbadinuju must have groomed her well!* who understands?* lipsrsealed
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Smart move, she has found a new admirer in me.

“Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by obayaya(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kingsley1000: ..just dey look

that's all we can do.. watch the drama unfold..

remember virgi etiaba? anybody?
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Here is d chief betrayal @Ekwunife celebrating with Willie Obiano...I hate dis woman for life!
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by obayaya(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
gal10: @ obayaya: you have saved me d stress of writing! I laugh at Ekwunife, politics is indeed sweet but I hope this doesn't leave a sour taste in her mouth! Mbadinuju must have groomed her well!* who understands?* lipsrsealed

lol.. I do understand the mbadinuju grooming..

let's watch and see how far she'll go
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by nduchucks: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is a very smart preemptive strike which I suspect was orchestrated by Obi. Obi and APGA are outsmarting the competition.

I am convinced that APGA and Oriental Petroleum wil rule Anambra for some time. lipsrsealed
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by nduchucks: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
obayaya:

Oga, please post this amendment to the electoral act so that some of us will be properly informed. If a party wins an election and the candidate dies before being sworn in, according to your postulations, the election will be canceled.

This thing may not be as clear cut as you are implying.
Re: New Twist In Anambra Guber: Ekwunife Asks Court To Declare Her APGA Candidate by AtlanticBreeze: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
obayaya:

denouncement by APGA? That's never going to happen.. Peter Obi holds all the Aces.. that guy is too smart.. I believe they have a very strong defence but they will keep quiet and let iyom disgrace herself First..

IYOM just failed her first loyalty test and trust me, she'll be made to pay dearly for it..

politics is a game... enjoy
when will this sycophant get off Peter Obi's eyes. His whole calculations are falling apart before our very own eyes and you are here calling him smart. Apart from ekwunife, do you know how many of this same case is in different courts. you people have taken sycophancy to an entirely new level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five States With The Best Transport System. / Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory / Pictures: Nuhu Ribadu Having A Good Time With His Cattles On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.