Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed (8023 Views)

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies / Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by DerideGull(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria will soon change by way of disintegration.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
am happy ma 1st post made frontpage.. thanks to d moderators.. and guys, the real truth remain nigeria isnt changing anytime soon. finese..
which means you got to make it yourself.. i only look up to God.. wen u start making easy money, you dont need to bother about the state of ur country anymore.. but stil i wish to make this country great but i cant do it alone..

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sir Hackeem: Well for Nigeria to change, lots of people should be murdered, locations would be bombed, lots will be injured, so many would die, some as losers, some as matyrs, people will loose their jobs, some will get jobs, foreigners present in Nigeria too will suffer, all airports will shut down cos nobody will be allowed to come in and nobody goes out, any attempt to fly over the Nigerian air space, we'd bomb down your aircraft, celebs and public figures will be taken into custody, the president will be assasinated, former leaders will be taken into custody cos we'd need them for some exclusive info along the line before killing them by hanging or firing squad, all unnecessary states will be almagated with necessary states, all names will be changed, all present political aspirant and figure would go through a panel, lucky ones live, unlucky ones die by firing squad. Military, naval, airforce, boko-haram, militants, and all squads will come together and operate with one voice, the seat of power will be taken away from Abuja. Nigerian Police force will be destroyed and cancel and new force will be enforced, starting from the first republic to this present day anybody that has contributed to the destruction/current problem of Nigeria will be murdered and their wealth and assets becomes property of the new nation. The name will be changed it won't be Nigeria again, all former documents become invalid thus to be a part of the new nation, there'd be new measures and procedures, tresspassers will be arrested and murdered and all their property/assets shared by new nation and their family. A New nation will be born. After all these and more that'd supply later, many things will change. Sadly we'd all lose. And in the end, we'd all gain. Unless drastic measures like some above are taken. Nigeria will be like this in the next 50 years except by then, we'd be slaves in our own country..working for private sectors or conglomerates owned by foreigners. And it becomes harder to make it....I'm currently running a deep underground research on Nigeria and right now I can name about 100people that are the reason Nigeria will continue to fail. Kill these people and let new flowers come up...Kill this system and let a new system come up, Kill these environment and let's breathe in a new environment. Then change the name so every thing "Nigeria" will be history cos "Nigeria" failed. We need a fresh start and stop wasting time tryna solve problems that have lives and just keep on growing...
pls can you name them..
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by DerideGull(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
donroxy: Nigeria is passing through what a developing Nation should pass through,therefore, this is Just a Phase in the life of Nigeria as a country !!

The Problem is basically ''Education'' (I don't mean School)..... Nigeria shall change for better when the Uneducated lots vacate and Allow those who really Understand the requirements(Not Just Certificate) of Governance to preside over our Affairs ..... But they(Uneducated Lots) won't vacate Ordinarily without a fight Nonetheless, they will soon Phase-Out !!!

This Phase woulda been left behind in History if not for Nzeogwu's coup that spared Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and the widely perceived Ethnic Sentiment behind it ...... Till Today, there has never been ''TRUST'' and level of Ethnic Tension and Scare of Ethnic Domination has escalated ..... All these Ills threaten the development of Nigeria !!

SNC is needed in this Nation,If we want ShortCut to this phase because the present calibre of leaders know and Understand the problems but administering the panacea has always lead to further problems and they are clueless on how to go around it leading to ''If U can't beat them,U join them'' !!

The Future of Nigeria is Bright and it is gonna be few years soon.....Amen !!!

All we need are Selfless,Dedicated and strong Few Men to Put the rest-men and Negotiate with Old-Goons in Ensuring that there are New Orders and Formulas negating the Oldways and Oddways of Political,Democratic and Other Businesses in Nigeria!!!

P-Square Sings : ''The Future is Brightiye,E dey enta ma Eyehiye''!!smiley

This is a typical drivels that exposes lack of tactful intellect among the so-called Nigerians. Most coup plotters are not dumbass fool such as the writer of the above crap who insinuated that killing by coup plotters should be a matter of tribal equilibrium.

I just laugh when moronic ninny think the January 15, 1966 coup plotters should have killed Azikiwe, Okpara and Osadebe to make it less tribal. Why should Awolowo be left out of the list?

It is on record that Bello, Akintola and even Balewa had been publicly credited with statements capable of inciting political dissention within certain ethnic groups in Nigeria. Whether it was the case of wetting Koran in Atlantic or Igbo are too many in northern region or “I Get Before Other”, the politicians some dingbats wanted killed were not exponents of such political disunity in country.

The type of mindset expressed by the poster of above junk is the reason Nigeria will not see daylight of progress. It is also the reason there shall never be a revolution in Nigeria. In addition, the main reason calls for disintegration of the Nigeria are getting louder.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
DerideGull:

This is a typical drivels that exposes lack of tactful intellect among the so-called Nigerians. Most coup plotters are not dumbass fool such as the writer of the above crap who insinuated that killing by coup plotters should a matter of tribal equilibrium.

I just laugh when moronic ninny think the January 15, 1966 coup plotters should have killed Azikiwe, Okpara and Osadebe to make it less tribal. Why should Awolowo be left out of the list?

It is on record that Bello, Akintola and even Balewa had been publicly credited with statements capable of inciting political dissention within certain ethnic groups in Nigeria. Whether it was the case of wetting Koran in Atlantic or Igbo are too many in northern region or “I Get Before Other”, the politicians some dingbats wanted killed were not exponents of such political disunity in country.

The type of mindset expressed by the poster of above junk is the reason the Nigeria will not see daylight of progress. It is also the reason there shall never be a revolution in Nigeria. In addition, the main reason calls for disintegration of the Nigeria are getting louder.

You are just a useless old-man.

Keep revising and twisting history in your mor0nic mind. Only you and your ilk up till today still view events of Jan '66 with your distorted lenses.

All people needed to come to independent conclusion is to read about the events from several neutral and nonaligned sources to appreciate the theme of the coup.

Other Nigerians think differently from your account....and they are entitled to believe what they want to..same way you are entitled to believe whatever you wish...problem arises when you want to force your account of events of that era on everybody.

It has never work..it wont work...it will never work.

I know you will come with your usual insults...just be prepare to take as much as you give..if not more.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by DerideGull(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are just a useless old-man.

Keep revising and twisting history in your mor0nic mind. Only you and your ilk up till today still view events of Jan '66 with your distorted lenses.

All people needed to come to independent conclusion is to read about the events from several neutral and nonaligned sources to appreciate the theme of the coup.

Other Nigerians think differently from your account....and they are entitled to believe what they want to..same way you are entitled to believe whatever you wish...problem arises when you want to force your account of events of that era on everybody.

It has never work..it wont work...it will never work.

I know you will come with your usual insults...just be prepare to take as much as you give..if not more.

Sometimes you appear as a manageable project and in another you look like an irredeemable gull. I must say you appeared moronic in the above gibberish post. It is not unfortunate your silly beliefs are different from mine with reasons too. However, you must realize that coup plotters are not as foolish as your fellow beer parlor mates.

Do I have to say anything about the characteristic of a dullard who insulted someone who did not insult him/her yet complained about insults? We have already known them by their roots.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
ajalaolanr:

Nonsense right?
total yes
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Why not shut it with all these pointless questions. A country is its people not the flag or monuments. You be the change you have to be and STOP WHINING.
hey am not whining, yours is to point out your view and jet off.. why are some people so aggressive, just love starting unnecessary fights.. i see you as a person angry with himself until you make certain decisions yourself you cant achieve wat you truly want from life.. thanks though
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by whatofyou: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sir Hackeem:

Its " twinkle " not " twinkling " . Haba!

I tried to overlook your rubbish but couldn't. Take your time to examine somebody's post before you dash to point out errors, Mr. English. However, correct yourself first, ...
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by akigbemaru: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
You are looking for development in multi ethnic country? What a pipe dream.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by godson0032000(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Capital NO!!!! The future of dis country is rili doomed
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by ooshinibos: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
i beg hand over Nigeria to the chinese or Germans
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Litmus: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria would change pretty quickly if Nigerians become as inventive as the trouble makers who start these "Opportunity to Bash Nigeria Threads"

Just in how many different ways do these people pose this pathetic threads ?

Do you like being Nigerian?

Would you own up to being Nigerian if you're asked?

List why you like being Nigerian?

Is Nigeria the giant of Africa?

What does Nigeria mean to you

Explain Nigeria?

Explain Nigeria in your own words ?

Explain Nigeria in your friends words ?

Describe Nigeria

What is Nigeria

Good grief undecided undecided undecided

the answers are always the same and yet these people continue to post these, Nigeria-haters-friendly-questions. It is as if they get off on the inevitable self-pitying drivel..

ooo-ooo look at me i have no electricity; ooo-ooo, look at me an igbo man is not in power, whoa is me! North South, East-is-east, South South, West west, North south, east-north south-west; PDP, ABC, BDP, ABC

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2013
DerideGull:

I just laugh when moronic ninny think the January 15, 1966 coup plotters should have killed Azikiwe, Okpara and Osadebe to make it less tribal.

Azikiwe and Okpara wouldve been just enough, I dont see too many people asking for Osadebe's head, you deceitful old man.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by MrMygeria(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2013
egift: We Nigerians are not the real problem, our leaders are main problem. They use very crude means to protect their stealing and greed.

"Don't blame Governments, they are just us, if they are corrupt, we are corrupt"
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by 617aircav: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2013
How can a country that rewards corruption change? Think about that.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Joke section pls undecided
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2013
DerideGull:
This is a typical drivels that exposes lack of tactful intellect among the so-called Nigerians. Most coup plotters are not dumbass fool such as the writer of the above crap who insinuated that killing by coup plotters should be a matter of tribal equilibrium.

The type of mindset expressed by the poster of above junk is the reason Nigeria will not see daylight of progress. It is also the reason there shall never be a revolution in Nigeria. In addition, the main reason calls for disintegration of the Nigeria are getting louder.
wow, all this for me,Imagined, from the Most Stupi..d Nairalander that ever exist !!! ...... Hooooo ......

I wouldn't blame you since you as an Average Nigerian ,Not Judging from where U come from, are always full of fury and Hatred which has thus beclouded your Little Brain to comprehend basic comprehension !!!

It is not Amazing how much Derided-Gull attacks before He uses his little brain to think and Here, see who is talking about ''Tactful Intellect'' as If your little brain is packed with any Tact talkless of Intellect !!!

If U aint full of Hatred and Beclouded sense of reasonability, U would checked the style of writing what U quoted and deciphered that I never condemned Nzeogwu and His fellow men rather, I only asserted the ''widely perceived Ethnic Sentiment behind it(The Coup)'' .......... The quoted and Bolded is never my Opinion on what transpired during the coup But only stated the consequence of what Nzeogwu did due to ''PERCIEVED'' Ethnic sentiment resolved to be behind the coup where some parts of Nigerians felt in the 60s that there Leaders were assasinated by Nzeogwu and His men while sparing Azikiwe , The consequence of which thus led to Eastern Massacre and the Biafran war !!!

I know English is never your Primary Language, Therefore, I don't expect U to Understand it that much but ''Perceived'' as used in your quoted shoulda enabled you Dullard to decode how much Justice I did to the coup !!!

Anyhow sha,It is not difficult to ascertain how you are unsettled in your primary affairs but modafucker, U don't have to always unleashed your troubled mind on Forum like this. Abi, who da fo.ol woulda attacked such my Beautiful piece if not a ShortSighted DerideGull who is full of Nothing But Venom !!

So,Derided-Gull, Use your whole sense of reasoning next time also endeavor to read comprehension to full understanding before Unleashing the Stupidity embedded in your Derided Skull Which I Imagined to be flat for back ....... !!!

Enough for now, Until you extend your mediocrity , Ur foolishness knows No bound on Nairaland,some of Us should be Off-Limit and U jump @ anything even the one U have absolutely No sense about .........!!!

Always look for what your silly DunceHead is capable of Handling and don't go beyond your Limit cuz Na so Madness dey chip In for you !!!

Derision in a Derided-Fo.ol .... Don't live all your Life with Hatred !!

What A Flat-Skull Like the one in my profile, Those skulls hardly make any sense nowadays , ahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2013
617aircav: How can a country that rewards corruption change? Think about that.
abii oo.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by hamedade2000(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2013
chidindufrank: Yes there is change. Under the able leadership of Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Nigeria started experiencing positive changes in all sectors. The president is committed in giving Nigerian a new look,he has displayed great leadership skills that has never been felt before in the history of the nation.If Jonathan can achieve so much within 2 1/2 years of being our leader,then there is hope that before he completes his tenure in 2019 that this country will be a force to reckon with in the world. I believe in positive change and we are seeing it manifest right now.Goodluck Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the kinda comments dat scares me. If we say d leaders or d older politicians in Nigeria r daft, corrupt n useless; y wld a youth or some1 bin looked upon to make d future beta make such a RIDICULOUS comment. Jonathan n Improvement are Antonyms. The 2 words are not meant to appear in d same sentence. Not to sound lyk a pessimist, I don't c Nigeria gettin anywia soon cos most of d youths needs a real re-orientation n made to knw wah dia rights r and what dey r entitled to n not jez d feeding allowances some r paid to be pathetic sycophant for a failed n corrupt n confused government. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Against All Odds, Rochas Wins Re-election / "APC Won't Miss Migrant And Rolling Stone Politicians" - Oshiomhole Says / Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.