Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

She Is After My Money (please Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is After My Money (please Help) (783 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is After My Money (please Help) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Creating a random topic... Choi, na so to think romantic topics hard?

Ehm, this babe has been eating my money o. The last time I said no money, we quarreled. She reconciled when I bought and flaunted a new phone that had TV, AC, GPRS, Bluetooth...Generator.....

Now I am thinking she is materialistic in nature.

Should I chase her away?
Re: She Is After My Money (please Help) by hammedkola(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ask google, ......mumu
Re: She Is After My Money (please Help) by astronautog(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
U bought a phone with ac gps generator??seriously bro when did u get out??because I know very well that mental hospitals don't allow phones
Re: She Is After My Money (please Help) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
astronautog: U bought a phone with ac gps generator??seriously bro when did u get out??because I know very well that mental hospitals don't allow phones

Display it, we know them when we see them
Re: She Is After My Money (please Help) by QueenRAW(f): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Leave her alone.She is what we would call a "Gold Digger" When you have no many, she will disappear.Actually you should pretend that you are broke, and there will be no need to chase her away.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For The Ladies / Is This The Ultimate Definition Of Love? / Have You Tried Imposing Missing Qualities On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.