Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? (2993 Views)

5 Annoying Questions Insecure Women Ask Men / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by albridge(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2008
I have come to the point where i wish women would do some of the toasting sometimes. naturally i am an old fashioned guy who believes that men should do the asking out. but the way some of these women behave these days plus the kind of isho (nail or rejection) some of them dish out to guys these days makes me wish some of them would actually try doing the work of toasting men sometimes and see how it feels to be nailed the way they do. Really wouldn't mind seeing women toast men for a change.

meet nigerian singles here: http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2008
abomination!

just kidding grin

@topic
personally i wouldn't because well. . . .
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by ladybam(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
because of because. . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by albridge(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
because women dont like to take responsibility for everything. when things work out a man is wonderful. when things dont work out, a man is a loser. they just like to let things happen and expect the best outcome. unfortunately in life there is a action and reaction law in operation. what do you think would happen if the men too got tired of being nailed and decided to stop toasting? i think the women would riot and beg the men to please come and toast them and promise to be of their best behavior. guys, i think we should try a toasting strike o so these women will learn to appreciate us more grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by lonelypal(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ poster

winkPersonally, i think its an African notion for men to ask ladies out, in the developed countries a lady wouldnt give an heck to ask a guy out if she fancies him wink
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by chamotex(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
who told u they dont

enough toasting cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by ayeesha: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
chamotex:

who told u they don't

enough toasting cheesy
[/quote

oh really? can you give us some instances then, seeing as am sure you are obviously refering to yourself grin
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by chamotex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
oh really? can you give us some instances then, seeing as am sure you are obviously refering to yourself

come to where i live grin cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by holythug(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
dats true o, experience is d best teacher
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by yebariba(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
women dont ask men out because they dont have sense. they just like to act like stupid babies and to have men do all the work while the enjoy all the fun. its like having sex with a woman. she just lies there and enjoys all the fun. women? forget them. they are not worht the effort. undecided
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by Gamine(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
Nansense.

Why?

you still dey ask Y?? shocked shocked
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
I guess it varies in society. where i stay it ain't a big deal. there more girls than guys here, so if you busy hanging around waiting for someone you think you deserve to approach you, then you might just hang around for ever.
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by rubi(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ Poster if a woman does it the first time,second time and third time soon she will become tired of doing it because it is not in her nature to do it. 80% of men do not feel comfortable seeing a woman doing. I think there is something God deposited in men that makes them more comfortable to woo a woman and ask a woman for a date
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by lucabrasi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2008
@poster
because for all the new found women's lib in africa and its attached baggages,most of them are still stuck in the 1950s way of doing things,
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by mz: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
well toniaslim has said it all, if you like 'em, better tell him cause you might never know ,he might just be feeling the way you do, better than never, mz
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by Pataki: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

I guess it varies in society. where i stay it ain't a big deal. there more girls than guys here, so if you busy hanging around waiting for someone you think you deserve to approach you, then you might just hang around for ever.
Really? cheesy

@ Topic,
The ladies are getting more bolder these days for real!!!!
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by dyabman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
rubi:

I think there is something God deposited in men that makes them more comfortable to woo a woman and ask a woman for a date

Yes thats why Men are players always, grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by 9jaboi1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
some women do. they obviously take that bold step to grasp what they want.
the ones that cant are simply Cowards, YES ! thats what they are, cowards
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by albridge(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2008
yes a very small number of women do but not many women do. most women just think that its fun to let men try to get close to them so they can reject them. i guess it makes some of them feel really important.

Meet Nigerian singles http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by rubi(f): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2008
I have read many poster saying women should and women act like they are in 1950. My fellow nairaland from observation and what I noticed a long the line in the dating or relationship a man will always be a man he will some remind you of your act either verbally or through body language. Let the man make the 80% or 90% move and that then the woman can take over. If a woman struggle to get a man she will struggle to keep him simple
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by martho(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2008
i dey hear this 4 the first time,women approach men everytime,everyday,have also experience it home and abroad.no big deal,doesnot matter who,i love it when women does.
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by albridge(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
i'm not seriosly saying that women should start asking men out, just think that they should be a bit more appreciative of a well meaning mans effort to get to know them. undecided
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by nonso3k(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
yea yea u wanna know why?cuz they aint matured.only matured ladies can do that.lol
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by albridge(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
Guess you have a point about them not being matured. the funny thing is that most women think they know it all. i guess women should generally grow up then. we need more matured ladies these days. grin
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by lidbb2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster

they dont ask men out on dates becos na una go be d same people wey go turn round say them be sluts.
if dem gree quick quick for guy,we go say dem easy,
if dem no gree quick qiuck,we go say shakara too much asy dem hard.
we go complain say make dem dey open up,
if dem open up,na we go start to yab then again say dem cheap tarts,
i agree with dem,
make d men ask dem out if dem wan them.
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by holythug(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
ow defensive
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by rubi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
lidbb2:

@ poster

they don't ask men out on dates because na una go be d same people wey go turn round say them be sluts.
if them gree quick quick for guy,we go say them easy,
if them no gree quick qiuck,we go say shakara too much asy them hard.
we go complain say make them dey open up,
if them open up,na we go start to yab then again say them cheap tarts,
i agree with them,
make d men ask them out if them wan them.

nice input
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by creamkele(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
It's an African Mentality,
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by superstan(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
who says they don't?

the first 3 girlfriends i had asked me out.
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
abomination! lipsrsealed cry tongue
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by superstan(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2008
ibkaye:

abomination! lipsrsealed cry tongue

keep deceiving yourself.

how do we know u don't ask men out? cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2008
superstan:

keep deceiving yourself.

how do we know u don't ask men out? cheesy
lol

because i would rather cut off my earsĀ  lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls On Nairaland Have No Bf. / I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height! / Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.