Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (22419 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by vorigan: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abuja – President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Dominic Abonyi, as Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Kehinde Openibo, Head, Press and Public Communications of the council, in Abuja on Wednesday.

According to the statement, the appointment took effect from Sept. 3, in furtherance of the provisions of Environmental Health Offices Act of 2002.

Abonyi, who holds a master’s degree in pharmaceutical microbiology, was until his appointment, Head of Department of Registration, Ethics, Standard and Enforcement of the council.

He was also the Head of Department, Environmental Health in the School of Health Technology, Orji River, Enugu, and member of several professional bodies.

Abonyi succeeds Mr Augustine

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-appoints-abonyi-as-registrar-of-ehorecon/

lalasticlala, ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Arogunmasa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy grin
atbu1983:

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Arogunmasa:
cheesy grin .
i m waiting for the "NORTHENER AGAIN" CREW

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by JewelRegi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tnk God but let him do something abt health officers so, no be to sitdon for office. People are dyeing from causes that can be prevented all they do is jst doing nothing, there impact is no longer felt in the society.

Before u crucify me am one of them o!!! lipsrsealed wink tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by januzaj(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by neolboy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aiit
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
nice. check my signature
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by paiz: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Igbo kwenu... But wait let's see what buhari is upto

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by jimfend: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
This Mr Dominic Abonyi is from where?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by alaoeri: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
They will never be satisfy even if all PMB's ministers are from SE.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good but perform well or you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by dayo23(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Finally....Yeebos Political destiny has been upgraded, thanks to PMB

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nnemuka(f): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
LOL..... why tell us his state of Origin? grin
Just like we predicted, the Dullard has decided to balance the appointments in the fullness of time.
Sai Chanji grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm Igbo man appointed? Anyway I still miss GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by kennynelcon(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by ganja06(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
This government has succeded in dividing Nigeria . Nigerians now check where each appointed person comes from and the number of appointment given to every zone. It was not like this before. No thanks to 97% and 5% theory of pmb.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari knows how dirty they can be so he appointed someone to help them clean their environment

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by kennyman2000(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by tmv10(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
one tribe will still not be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Francon(f): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello dear

Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing on facebook.

Please follow this link to vote.

https:///196PqN

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thanks
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Bevista: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
Not too fast bro. Don't be surprised if they come to tell you he is Rivers or Delta or Benue Igbo and not a proper SE person.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
Abi... Their barking is too much.

Just look at the silly comment of the poster below me... They want to start forming like they don't care.undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
We never asked to be appointed, d Igbo needs noting frm any Government. Just allow them do dia business in peace

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Neduzze5(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hope he did not appoint him so as to please us angry

Because him plan no go work!

The Zoo must fall!! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by blazetitov: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Congrats to the appointee and the SE. At least we deserve a little bit of decorum at least for now. More is still coming, so no need to wail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Colydatom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Iamsolslim(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
equations bout to balance
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by trevorr: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by timothybet2(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting / Looters List Allegedly Puts Dokpesi In Trouble, US Visa Reportedly Revoked / Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.