Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! (1129 Views)

You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2013
My best friend and I live in the same hostel in school and she lives with her boy friend!! The problem is this guy beats her all the time! Sometime she would run out of their room and the guy will chase her to wherever shes hiding,drag her to their room,locks the door and beats her to stupor!
I have adviced her on several occasions to leave this guy and park out of his room but she ends up telling him and the next day,the guy would come and threaten me. She claims that she loves this dude so much and that he is her life,she even cried to me one day saying if the dude leaves her she will DIE!! The funny thing is how sweet this guy is at first,he is so sleek and caring but those who truly know him knws he's a moster!
Many a time my friend will miss classes because of black eye and broken bones,she has even turned to a laffing stock,as our neigbours often mimick them and make jokes about how the guy beats her but she's adamant and has decided to die in his arms if dats wat it takes!!!!
My problem is I have tried everytin,I love my besty,I don't wanna lose her to this animal,what do I do or say to her dat will make her leave this guy?? Am plannin to even call the mother to let her know about this,is this right?? Pls I need advice and I blive I can get reasonable response soon!!! Tanx
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by baralatie(m): 2:05am On Nov 27, 2013
ENIMONEY: My best friend and I live in the same hostel in school and she lives with her boy friend!! The problem is this guy beats her all the time! Sometime she would run out of their room and the guy will chase her to wherever shes hiding,drag her to their room,locks the door and beats her to stupor!
I have adviced her on several occasions to leave this guy and park out of his room but she ends up telling him and the next day,the guy would come and threaten me. She claims that she loves this dude so much and that he is her life,she even cried to me one day saying if the dude leaves her she will DIE!! The funny thing is how sweet this guy is at first,he is so sleek and caring but those who truly know him knws he's a moster!
Many a time my friend will miss classes because of black eye and broken bones,she has even turned to a laffing stock,as our neigbours often mimick them and make jokes about how the guy beats her but she's adamant and has decided to die in his arms if dats wat it takes!!!!
My problem is I have tried everytin,I love my besty,I don't wanna lose her to this animal,what do I do or say to her dat will make her leave this guy?? Am plannin to even call the mother to let her know about this,is this right?? Pls I need advice and I blive I can get reasonable response soon!!! Tanx
simple,call her mother to come this nite dont delay!.tel her everytin but she should keep u annoymous coz the boy is treatin u.if her mum is using a bb get som1 bb snap her injuries & send.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by baralatie(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2013
ENIMONEY: My best friend and I live in the same hostel in school and she lives with her boy friend!! The problem is this guy beats her all the time! Sometime she would run out of their room and the guy will chase her to wherever shes hiding,drag her to their room,locks the door and beats her to stupor!
u must not let anybody know u made the call.the minute ur friend mom comes pack ur tins lock ur room and vacate that hostel!
If ur parents ask tel them as wel.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Mynd44: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Classic case of masochism. Na love cause am
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 27, 2013
Some ladies like being treated like animals,the more you beat them,the more it seems they like you. Your friend is living in a caged relationship.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by jmoore(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2013
She loves the bondage. Pathetic!
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Yomieluv: Some ladies like being treated like animals,the more you beat them,the more it seems they like you. Your friend is living in a caged relationship.

Abuse is a form of control,after beating her and plumetting her self esteem he is the only person she believes can love her! It is horrible

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by ignis: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2013
@Op, I will advise you to mind your business
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by baralatie(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2013
ignis: @Op, I will advise you to mind your business
if this was ur sista?wil u be comfortable.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by baralatie(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2013
forgiv my inquisitivenes.do u believe that ur bf beatin u is a sign of luv or u tink the beating is becoz his rit?
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
baralatie:
forgiv my inquisitivenes.do u believe that ur bf beatin u is a sign of luv or u tink the beating is becoz his rit?
grin grin.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
baralatie:
u must not let anybody know u made the call.the minute ur friend mom comes pack ur tins lock ur room and vacate that hostel!
If ur parents ask tel them as wel.
my friend will never forgive me if I call her mum,but I belive I have to take drastic measures!! But is there any other thing I could do apart from calling the mum?
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
I won't lie,many people have adviced me to mind my bussiness and leave my friend alone becos she is obviously enjoying the beating,but I keep reading stories of Men killing their woman during the process of assaulting them! I dnt want my frnd to die.I can't stand by and watch her destroy her life
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by HisRib(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
WOW! This is a delicate issue. Sounds like she has the battered woman syndrome. Calling her mother may be your best option at the moment, but even that is not guaranteed to keep her away from this guy.

Until she comes to her senses and realizes this man is no good for her, there is nothing much anyone can do.

Please pray that God will open her eyes!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: WOW! This is a delicate issue. Sounds like she has the battered woman syndrome. Calling her mother may be your best option at the moment, but even that is not guaranteed to keep her away from this guy.

Until she comes to her senses and realizes this man is no good for her, there is nothing much anyone can do.

Please pray that God will open her eyes!
I thought as much! I just wish she could just open her eyes to see!!
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls can I get this on front page? I know there are people out there with experience or who have gone through this!! How did they handle it? Tanx
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by baralatie(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2013
ENIMONEY: Pls can I get this on front page? I know there are people out there with experience or who have gone through this!! How did they handle it? Tanx
call her mom!why?d day she gets to tel her mom?u wil be her no. 1 enemy!dont tink dat if u cant help that heip wil not come from anoda.

Now u see everytin!dont tink the bf is nt scheming u into his calculation.just imagin who the no 2 victim can be al becoz u minded ur busines.ur being their witnesing al these put u at a more greater risk.
Again pls Cal her mom,NOW!!!!

Unles u are just like some girlz i know who encourage oda girls to their own grave in the name of Whateva Nonsense u girls cal it.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by exqusite: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Ifè Love ne mé. Dis her love is very stupid.
Re: HELP!! My Best Friend's Boyfriend physically Assaults Her Daily! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Any man that raises his hand on a woman is not fit to be called a man , if he feels he is strong enough let him face his fellow man, btw ladies sometimes amazes me someone that says he loves you maltreats you regularly and you're still staying with him, sincerely it beats my imagination. The young lady in this case should just quietly wrap that love in a foil and throw it in the dust bin...The case of that famale banker comes to mind. Remember a broken relationship is better than a brolen marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Get A Boyfriend / What Did You Feel? / My Gf Is So Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.