Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40543 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by pragidso: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
You can get 80 tons n even more but d location is Zamfara state. If u can travel down there or if interested u can call 08110168645. Buying all in one spot is more preferable
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by pweetychyka(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
HI PALS,

Is there anyone that exports garri here? And needs very nice stuffs?

If yes, do not hesitate to DM me!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by texybaby(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls I also need d guide forward to meetteteluv@yahoo.com God will bless u plss help me with it
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by karlxavier(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
@exportfinance, do you fund restaurant charcoal to dubai,? If yes, I can present a contract I have to u
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by hexpleecit: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Do you have properties to be insured or desire for your insurance needs to be met with ease from the varieties listed below:

Motor

Marine

Travel

Fire and Perils

General accident

Oil and Gas

General business

life and investment

Education Plan

Child Education

car Insurance(comprehensive and third party)

Haulage

Life Assurance

Our Company promises you a life changing experience to get your needs met at the best rate that saves you time and cost.

call Funmi on 08066416075
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Zdoh(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
We are expert custom licensed clearing and forwarding agent, we provide our clients with Freight Services; act as agents to exporters and importers, as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. Equally, we render Custom Licensed Clearing and Forwarding services, being swift in delivery of all assignments as given to us to handle. Our presences in virtually airport port in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clients far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

We offer good and considerable price packages for our clients and are always ready to accommodate suggestions and reasonable negotiations that will facilitate our service delivery and clients’ satisfaction respectively. We are presently looking out for Shipping and Freight Forwarding agencies abroad that will partner with us here in Nigeria for mutual and beneficial shipping/Clearing and Forwarding business relationship..In order to ensure the confidence of our clients we offer payment on delivery.A trail will convince you.

Cargo Section,
MMI Airport,Ikeja,Lagos,
Tel: Voice/Whatsapp_+2348088759163,

3 Likes

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Godsglory4: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oga Lisu please I need your ebook on exportation please I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by pyx: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Do you need jatropha seeds and extracted oil available for sale in large quantities
Call 08027189462
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by holajeedayy: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2016
this trend na waste of time bye
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Millionjeff: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
lizu:
Do you know you can export stuff as small in size as BAGCO super sack...just learn the KNOW HOW...I will like us discuss here and the know how will be taught free....ask questions and answers are readily available.

pls I need your phone number,to discuss important matter as regard to exportation business.Bros am ready to pay for your service.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm interested in exporting food items overseas, how do I scout for contacts? I'm really stuck and I need help on how to go about it?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Zdoh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
jkop:
I'm interested in exporting food items overseas, how do I scout for contacts? I'm really stuck and I need help on how to go about it?
let chat on whatsapp or text on 08088759163
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by chommy007: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Does any one know any forum for small scale exporters. (Bitterkola)
I have paid for Seminars and materials, but the truth is that what a new entrant needs is much more beyond those,
but people/Mentor who would selflessly take you one step at a time,
atleast on your first transaction to build one's confidence and reduce risk of fraudsters.

Thanks and Regards
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Asumns: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Generica(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2016
karlxavier:
@exportfinance, do you fund restaurant charcoal to dubai,? If yes, I can present a contract I have to u
Sorry please, do you still get charcoal contracts? I'm interested.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by blaze007(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Happy new year fellas. I have coal in large quantity for sale (export and internal use). I am also looking for who can supply me gum arabic in large quantity.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by MisterGrace: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
blaze007:
Happy new year fellas. I have coal in large quantity for sale (export and internal use). I am also looking for who can supply me gum arabic in large quantity.

Hello Sir,

Happy new year. What is the actual quantity of the coal?

emmanueliyede@yahoo.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by blaze007(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
sent you an email. As much as you want it. we can deliver 30,000T a month
MisterGrace:

Hello Sir,

Happy new year. What is the actual quantity of the coal?

emmanueliyede@yahoo.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by purplecircle: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Happy New year Everyone, please how does one get contact to export too
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kunglaw619: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2017
You posted without contact details, how then do we contact you?
blaze007:
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by femora007(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
lizu:
sorry bro...i dont use courrier services for my delivery because i beleive it takes time and all, but i beleive this is a forum and we are definately going to have people here that knows about that as well, so please housemates lets save a bro..
Good day
pls send the ebook
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Standing5(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2018
lizu:
Do you know you can export stuff as small in size as BAGCO super sack...just learn the KNOW HOW...I will like us discuss here and the know how will be taught free....ask questions and answers are readily available.
I like to know more about export and reverse dropshipping.

By "dropshipping", i mean exporting to a drop shipper in UK in bulk (to save DHL and other expense) and having the dropshipper sell it of and balance me. I am thinking about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills / Abdulsamad Rabiu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.