Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

When Your EX Sleeps With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your EX Sleeps With You (5109 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by martronilla: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
ok! that is just so abnormal
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by ifihearam: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
divex: END OF STORY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS: YOU Bleep BETTER THAN HER BOYFRIEND. YOU PROBABLY THE BEST Bleep SHES HAD

from experience
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Osgilliat:
Guys lets wake up...never tagged any gurl innocent expectially the holy ones.because they will be forming for their future husband and at his back banging other guys.whenever your girl aint receiving di**k from you be vigilant because she is taking it in dozen from....they hardly cant do without it.
If any gurl quote me and say rubbish i go ....

very true sha
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by drnoel: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
GooseBaba:

Guy no such spirit of Nyanshing ones ex. Stop to dey fabricate sexual spiritual konji. grin grin

even if you feel the urge to pull trouser and release anointing inside your exes Sweet something, there is something called self control and personal decision nothing con-sign spirit inside.

The explain why person fit easily nyash all ya exs.
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by Janeglitter(f): 4:27am On Oct 08, 2014
She doesn't want u anymore, period. If u so wanted her, u shdnt have let her go in d first place. Guys n breaking up n wanting back...Mtchew.
As for d sex, u can't control urself cz u want her bk n she keeps sexing u for fun, ryt?
If u can't b together, y slp together?
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by justmag(m): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2014
gloryon:
Hey house,want to keep this short as possible. I once had a girl whom we dated for a considerable period of time. It happened that we broke up and we both went our seperate ways. We got in touch not too long ago and now comes this issue. I WANT her back but unfortunately she now dates a guy which she wants to get married to. Though I went ahead to express my feelings about wanting her back but she said NO. BUT she sleeps with me anytime I call her and we see,the next thing is to have sex. She wasn't like this when we were dating. She is insisiting that we can't date any longer but I wonder why she sleeps with me when she knows that she is getting married soon. N.B she is innocent when we were dating infact she is a pastor's daughter.

Sounds like u just finished watching a nigerian movie... angry angry
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 08, 2014
chukxie:
She says she doesn't want to get back into a relationship with you anymore because she has a man she's getting married to. Yet she phucks you. I think she's just using you by phucking you. She thinks phucking is the only thing you've got to offer. That's why whenever you beckon to her she shows up at your place without any hesitation, strips down, gives you what you want and gets what she wants and off she goes as though nothing happened. She's using you!
evrybody gats to be useful,yanshing is the op only usefulness in that gals life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by Youngpo413: 3:30am On Nov 25, 2014
divex:
END OF STORY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS: YOU Bleep BETTER THAN HER BOYFRIEND. YOU PROBABLY THE BEST Bleep SHES HAD

what will she do after marriage?

This is a real case of a lady being DICKMATIZED!
Re: When Your EX Sleeps With You by YankeeJoe(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2014
gloryon:
Hey house,want to keep this short as possible. I once had a girl whom we dated for a considerable period of time. It happened that we broke up and we both went our seperate ways. We got in touch not too long ago and now comes this issue. I WANT her back but unfortunately she now dates a guy which she wants to get married to. Though I went ahead to express my feelings about wanting her back but she said NO. BUT she sleeps with me anytime I call her and we see,the next thing is to have sex. She wasn't like this when we were dating. She is insisiting that we can't date any longer but I wonder why she sleeps with me when she knows that she is getting married soon. N.B she is innocent when we were dating infact she is a pastor's daughter.

at op, na now ur eyes open? Truth is, she has bn doin same against u when u both dated b4 now... And such is called ''decency strategy''... Gals often put up such strategy just 2 appear decent b4 any maga-guy dat perceives dem so while beeping oda guys in their behind..

Na me fit dem, hypocrites

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After / Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.