Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) (5110 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by marvelck: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2017
A Nigerian guy had the shock of his life the day he stumbled upon his girlfriend without any makeup on her face for the first time, just as she came out from the bathroom. He couldnt believe his eyes, since the girl was looking completely different facially. Guess , she has been concealing her original appearance and deceiving the guy with her beautiful make up face. A lot of Nigerian girls do this a lot. Many of them are makeup freaks. Especially those with complex issues. They alter or change their looks and appearance daily or permanently with all sorts of make up, getting their boo confused, and others amused. Its not wrong to apply makeup on your face, but overdoing it and looking more like someone wearing a mask, is not right. Be proud of yourself. When going out on a date or meeting a guy for the first time, Dont try to over impress him by overdoing your makeup. Let him see your real face. If he doesn't like it, let him go. Artificial can never be natural (same with makeup and love). The right guy for you, wil certainly love you just the way you are...

1 Like

Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Guys like me (with x-ray vision) can spot the Fuglyness underneath that make up...

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Qbaba(m): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2017
It's good for women to look good especially on the face,but they should make it too much.
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Using stock photos really OP? Really?

1 Like

Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2017
grin
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Olibboy: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2017
Provide the picture. Don't cook a false story for us. #Wiseup
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by goldennugget: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Boring story
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Joe171(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
for your mind now you don upload pictures be these ones abi? issokay!
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by earthrealm(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
just for laffs.

Husband on second day of marriage went to the beautician who did his wife's bridal make up, and gifted her beautifully packed iphone 7 plus box .

She opened the box with great excitement but became very depressed when she saw a Nokia 3310.

Husband smiled and said I had the 'same feeling!'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Guys like me (with x-ray vision) can spot the Fuglyness underneath that make up...

we know.....

Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by shaqhead: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
earthrealm:

just for laffs.

Husband on second day of marriage went to the beautician who did his wife's bridal make up, and gifted her beautifully packed iphone 7 plus box .

She opened the box with great excitement but became very depressed when she saw a Nokia 3310.

Hahahahahahaha.. only very few will get the sarcasm! This is the world we live in bro with extreme superficiality!
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by moorevic(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
earthrealm:

just for laffs.

The beautician packaged the man wowo wifey wella
Re: Man Left Speechless After Seeing His Girlfriend Without Makeup(photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Take them for swimming on your first date grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Marry Your Cousin / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / JAPA: Man Explains Why He Is Leaving UK Back For Nigeria (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.