Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! (1683 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Video – Only In Nigeria!! See What These Techno Girls Are Doing To Sell Phones / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by 9jawear(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Learn how to kiss with your tongue properly in this video.
Nigerians, both men and women, don't know how to kiss,
Check out this video that explains the proper way to kiss

Watch Video Here
Watch Video Here
Watch Video Here
Re: Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by Sayboy: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
9jawear: Learn how to kiss with your tongue properly in this video.
Nigerians, both men and women, don't know how to kiss,
Check out this video that explains the proper way to kiss

Watch Video Here
Watch Video Here
Watch Video Here
first to comment,space booked
Re: Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
I have to learn so I will stop embarrassing myself
Re: Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I have to learn so I will stop embarrassing myself
Shey the gehl choke on your tongue grin grin
Re: Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Shey the gehl choke on your tongue grin grin
One said I bit her tongue...another one said I turned her lips to Sallah meat.

I need help
Re: Learn How To Kiss With Your Tongue Properly : (video) Only For Married Couples ! by UjSizzle(f): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
One said I bit her tongue...another one said I turned her lips to Sallah meat.

I need help
lmao i no doubt am grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) / A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With / 5 Dumb Mistakes Smart Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.