Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems (17425 Views)

Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory / Presidency Directs Retention Of PHCN Workers By New Owners For 6 Months / Power: Jonathan Presents Licences, Shares Certificates To 14 New Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by fyneguy: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut up my friend! GO and read your books. You people know how to talk rubbish online. DId they not say the same thing about Telecoms? Yeye ignoramus commenting trash! grin grin grin

No-one asked you to open your 32. I would excuse you if it's meant to allude to your sanity challenges.

I am into Telecoms and by the side, involved in power project consultancy. I have access to some facts internet rats like you don't.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by theoctopus: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2013
fyneguy:

No-one asked you to open your 32. I would excuse you if it's meant to allude to your sanity challenges.

I am into Telecoms and by the side, involved in power project consultancy. I have access to some facts internet rats like you don't.

The only thing you have access to is that your blackberry curve you are using to post here... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2013
These guys are currently on a disconnection spree in the whole of ota. If you are owing even a kobo you are getting yannked off the grid.

I visited their office today to settle my bill. I saw strange faces there. Very different from what I'm used to. Although, it was clear the incompetent ones were shown the wayy out.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by agbameta: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2013
As usual, the ignorant dullards have nothing better to say, they are unable to articulate their views with sensible facts, all they have is the usual shut up shut up and vulgar rants..

Never fails...

Back to topic...

They paid 1 kobo for 10 kobo public power infrastructures, but not willing to engage the process with time and investments to bring their operations up to date for maximum efficiency and credible service delivery...

No surprise here anyway, handing critical infrastructures to opportunist, vultures and incompetent government cronies was dumb, corrupt and grossly irresponsible...
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Tintinix: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Me_Aboki:
In fact I was surprised to come across a recent thread in which some ppl in Portharcourt were celebrating 24/7 power supply and was left wondering whether we are in fact sharing the same country and also what may be the national distribution formula/criteria; because most places in the Kano hardly get any light at all, leading to the unfortunate collapse of many of the industries - some are even suggesting it could be deliberate

So sorry for ur misfortune in Kano. I joined in the celebration of that thread on 24/7 power in PH, only for us to be hit with almost a week of no power, I searched for possible explanations and was relieved when I read that it was due to vandalism of a major pipeline delievering gas and repairs were expected to be concluded by the 26th of Nov, we however had about 3days of rationing after the major blackout and now ME_ABOKI honestly we are back to normal (over 20 hours of power per day) this is 3days counting.
@topic, I think it is not out of place that the decay in the power sector is being shared, however not to the point of hopelessness that this article leaves us with.
Fix the decay now, profit later, that is the work to be done! If it were easy the government wouldn't have sold it off.

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Bash92(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
otokx: Telecoms & power are 2 different industries so let us not compare them. If in 6 months time things do not stabilize then we can begin to think of a post privatization exercise.
6 month is too early, like somebody mentioned lets give them more time to see if these privatisation of a thing is the way foward

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by sCun: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2013
There has not been power and when you threaten to disconnect
consumers, they tell you to hurry up with the
disconnection process
Very funny
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by otokx(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Tintinix:

So sorry for ur misfortune in Kano. I joined in the celebration of that thread on 24/7 power in PH, only for us to be hit with almost a week of no power, I searched for possible explanations and was relieved when I read that it was due to vandalism of a major pipeline delievering gas and repairs were expected to be concluded by the 26th of Nov, we however had about 3days of rationing after the major blackout and now ME_ABOKI honestly we are back to normal (over 20 hours of power per day) this is 3days counting.
@topic, I think it is not out of place that the decay in the power sector is being shared, however not to the point of hopelessness that this article leaves us with.
Fix the decay now, profit later, that is the work to be done! If it were easy the government wouldn't have sold it off.

there has been no light at uniport for the past 3 weeks and still counting, uniport, alakahia, choba, aluu, etc we are waiting for them to bring bill then they will tell us what we are paying for.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by taharqa: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Bash92:
I dont like agreeing with the APC guys on politics issue but he raised good questions
He is NOT making any points, my Bruda. Its like you don't know him. He is a Bladdi HYPOCRITE; an HYPOCRITE of d highest..... Just over a year ago, this same Clown, @Gbawe, told us here that this same Power Privatisation he is now trying to comment on wud Not happen. He also said that Manitoba would Not take ova TCN. He was Categorical. He didn't use d word 'may not', but 'will not'. I remember requoting him and asking him how he cud hv bn so sure, and his response was same: Power Privatisation WOULD NOT happen. According to him, GEJ is 'incapable' of overseeing and bringing to conclusion such a complex process; GEJ and his Govt was 'clueless', 'corrupt', 'weak', 'mediocre', 'clannish', etc, etc- there was no single of his many adjectives he didn't used to describe d Govt, insisting that d Privatisation process if it went ahead at all, wud be so front with corruption and litigations that d process wud not complete. TODAY, this same Privatisation process- the largest and by far, d most complex in Africa and one of d largest in d world- has since concluded SUCCESSFULLY. And it was a Transparent and Open process, with just a SINGLE litigation from d ova 200 Investors that took part in d process!!!..... Of course, @Gbawe completely disappeared when it became clear that d process was coming to such a Successful end. I know this cos I hv been waiting for him. Then, all of a 'sudden' immediately he hears of one of d new owners complaining about an already announced 1 week dip in Generation due to gas pipeline problems and just a mere 3 weeks after handover, he reappears and like a possessed Dog, pouts over d news, writing one of those long meaningless Epistles of his and speaking thrash. And you expected me to be clapping for him?? Is he not Ashamed? Him no get any shame, at that his Old age? If he is not Ashamed, some of us dey Shame for am small small. #BladdiHYPOCRITE...

15 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Gbawe: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: He is NOT making any points, my Bruda. Its like you don't know him. He is a Bladdi HYPOCRITE; an HYPOCRITE of d highest..... Just over a year ago, this same Clown, @Gbawe, told us here that this same Power Privatisation he is now trying to comment on wud Not happen He also said that Manitoba would Not take ova TCN. . He was Categorical. He didn't use d word 'may not', but 'will not'. I remember requoting him and asking him how he cud hv bn so sure, and his response was same: Power Privatisation WOULD NOT happen. According to him, GEJ is 'incapable' of overseeing and bringing to conclusion such a complex process; GEJ and his Govt was 'clueless', 'corrupt', 'weak', 'mediocre', 'clannish', etc, etc- there was no single of his many adjectives he didn't used to describe d Govt, insisting that d Privatisation process if it went ahead at all, wud be so front with corruption and litigations that d process wud not complete. TODAY, this same Privatisation process- the largest and by far, d most complex in Africa and one of d largest in d world- has since concluded SUCCESSFULLY. And it was a Transparent and Open process, with just a SINGLE litigation from d ova 200 Investors that took part in d process!!!..... Of course, @Gbawe completely disappeared when it became clear that d process was coming to such a Successful end. I know this cos I hv been waiting for him. Then, all of a 'sudden' immediately he hears of one of d new owners complaining about an already announced 1 week dip in Generation due to gas pipeline problems and just a mere 3 weeks after handover, he reappears and like a possessed Dog, pouts over d news, writing one of those long meaningless Epistles of his and speaking thrash. And you expected me to be clapping for him?? Is he not Ashamed? Him no get any shame, at that his Old age? If he is not Ashamed, some of us dey Shame for am small small. #BladdiHYPOCRITE...

You are a silly, childish and uncouth cretin who, no doubt, was raised in the gutter as agbero thrash. To that end I prefer to ignore you. Yet I will not let you get away with the lies you tell here daily because you assume others do not know you are a reprobate. Show where I "categorically" stated the bold above.

Stating, from legitimate observation about the corrupt and cynical character of the government of the day, that privatisation may be perverted and not purist is not the same as stating it will not happen big olodo. Also, stating that the FG wanted to frustrate Manitoba is not, unless to a lying clown like you, equal to indicating Manitoba would not retain control it acquired through a legitimate contract. Illiterate fool.

What I argue consistently is that processes and good initiatives will be perverted and bastardized by the ultra-corrupt and amoral GEJ Government. We all saw what happened to the Ribadu petroleum task force report as one saliently poignant example. I bet tomorrow you will lie I said the Ribadu report will not be submitted whereas the reality is that I said it will not/cannot be implemented as recommended by Ribadu et al because GEJ, Allison-Madueke and co are part of the problem the Ribadu report wants Nigeria to move against !!! All you know to do is go around insulting people and lying yet you are one of the least intelligent and most dishonest posters here. Mumu. You are nothing but a shameless liar. A slimy, worthless and dishonorable example of a human being.

13 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Bash92(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: @Gbawe, told us here that this same Power Privatisation he is now trying to comment on wud Not happen. He also said that Manitoba would Not take ova TCN. He was Categorical. He didn't use d word 'may not', but 'will not'. I remember requoting him and asking him how he cud hv bn so sure, and his response was same: Power Privatisation WOULD NOT happen. #BladdiHYPOCRITE...
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Gbawe: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2013
double post.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Olaolufred(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2013
(1) I have my pre-paid meter, but power is dwindling.
However, If at the end of the month, I only expend 30Kwhr out of my 100Kwhr.
It implies that nPHCN will make 750naira for giving me poor service.
It means they will make 2,250naira from me on 100Kwhr in 3 months,
Instead of 750naira required for me to have consumed 100Kwhr in a month.
WHO IS LOOSING?

(2) People had been comparing power sector to Telecom sector.
But I ask some questions on what ground people thought that it is an uhuru.
How will competition of glo and mtn bring us to per-seconds-billings in Power sector?

TRUTH: we must not celebrate better power when there is nothing like competition.
How will I tell Ikeja Distribution Company that their services is no longer required when they have monopoly of power in Ikeja and its environs?
or do we think is like replacing mtn sim with Etisalat on same phone? NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Gbawe:

You are a silly, childish and uncouth cretin who, no doubt, was raised in the gutter as agbero thrash. To that end I prefer to ignore you. Yet I will not let you get away with the lies you tell here daily because you assume others do not know you are a reprobate. Show where I "categorically" stated the bold above.

Stating, from legitimate observation about the corrupt and cynical character of the government of the day, that privatisation may be perverted and not purist is not the same as stating it will not happen big olodo. Also, stating that the FG wanted to frustrate Manitoba is not, unless to a lying clown like you, equal to indicating Manitoba would not retain control it acquired through a legitimate contract. Illiterate fool.

What I argue consistently is that processes and good initiatives will be perverted and bastardized by the ultra-corrupt and amoral GEJ Government. We all saw what happened to the Ribadu petroleum task force report as one saliently poignant example. I bet tomorrow you will lie I said the Ribadu report will not be submitted whereas the reality is that I said it will not/cannot be implemented as recommended by Ribadu et al because GEJ, Allison-Madueke and co are part of the problem the Ribadu report wants Nigeria to move against !!! All you know to do is go around insulting people and lying yet you are one of the least intelligent and most dishonest posters here. Mumu. You are nothing but a shameless liar. A slimy, worthless and dishonorable example of a human being.
How is you long epistle different from what @Taharqa wrote? Is the word "SHAME" not in your dictionary? Oga Gbawe..,make small SHAME catch you na

11 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by warrior01: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
How is you long epistle different from what @Taharqa wrote? Is the word "SHAME" not in your dictionary? Oga Gbawe..,make small SHAME catch you na

I tire for that guy. @ Gbawe, you really no get shame? me dey shame for you here o!

7 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by nerodenero: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2013
I am not surprised at all. Even Nigeria is overwhelmed with problems angry.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Nja147: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Anything managed by Nigeria government is managed by nobody. that shows the decay in our society, sure l have the confidence that they will succeed

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by RestroFlamez(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2013
I just read peoples comment with already enough likes and skip the rest cheesy
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by TechWalker007: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
I have said APC and their supporters on NL are wicked and true enemies of Nigeria.

From this thread alone it's not difficult to know that they do not want Nigeria to prosper just because they are not running Aso Rock.

Gbawe, Ballabriggs, and all you APC fellows, the power sector will thrive before your eyes, you may or may not live to enjoy it, but there's nothing y'all can do about it. You will eat your words!
Enemies of Nigeria!

12 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by vainfairy: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Brimmie:
And who are the Morons that gave you likes?? undecided

Ur siblings r part of dem!! U don dey madt abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by andyanders: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
It is a pity that these so called new management ONLY know what is called free money from the public hence the acquisition of the the almighty PHCN.

They want to start racking in money from the public without first putting their offices in order before looking forward to making money. This goes to show the mindset of our leaders and their corrupt business men who operate like lions waiting to devour their prey.

How can they operate under the kind of cub-web like wiring of Nepa pools with stick pools and transformers that has been out of order for years.
Until they go round and change all PHCN pools and change the transformers by replacing new ones, they cannot start dreaming of profit from the public.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by vainfairy: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
TechWalker007: I have said APC and their supporters on NL are wicked and true enemies of Nigeria.

From this thread alone it's not difficult to know that they do not want Nigeria to prosper just because they are not running Aso Rock.

you may or may not live to enjoy it, but there's nothing y'all can do about it. You will eat your words!
Enemies of Nigeria!

Olodo!! na so e dey pain u reach?? If dem no go live to enjoi am, tell me ow d whole process no cum b charade or failure as usual

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by andyanders: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
It is a pity that these so called new Electricity management ONLY know what is called free money from the public hence the acquisition of the the almighty PHCN.

They want to start racking in money from the public without first putting their offices in order before looking forward to making money. This goes to show the mindset of our leaders and their corrupt business men who operate like lions waiting to devour their prey.

How can they operate under the kind of cub-web like wiring of Nepa pools with stick pools and transformers that has been out of order for years?
Until they go round and change all PHCN pools and change the transformers by replacing new ones, they cannot start dreaming of profit from the public.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by bongila(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Just one month and the prophets of doom are drooling at the mouth. Common sense should tell us that this is to be expected so far there has been a change in management.
Staffs have to be sacked/retained new ones employed,old systems replaced or refurbished where needed,in fact so many things before we can see visible changes. Instead of patience we are expecting magic,this from a company that has since time immemorial failed in it's duties.
@ Topic,concentrate on improving supply and be consistent before you start looking for profits.

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Olaolufred(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2013
TechWalker007: I have said APC and their supporters on NL are wicked and true enemies of Nigeria.

Gbawe, Ballabriggs, and all you APC fellows, the power sector will thrive before your eyes, you may or may not live to enjoy it, but there's nothing y'all can do about it. You will eat your words!
Enemies of Nigeria!

WHILE I BELIEVE IN YOUR FAITH THAT CAN MOVE MOUNTAIN.
I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WORK MUST BE DONE.
WHILE YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH FAITH WITHOUT WORK,
I WILL CHOSE WORK, THEN BACKED UP WITH FAITH.

THE ISSUE OF WHO LIVES TO EAT OR NOT DOES NOT STAND.
SO FAR YOU PASSES THROUGH NIGERIAN ROADS(DEATH TRAPS),
OR USES THE PLANE THAT FLIES OUR AIR,
OR LIVE IN OUR SOCIETY THAT IS TERRIBLY SECURE,
YOU YOURSELF CAN NOT GUARANTEE NOT BEING THE FIRST TO DIE BEFORE ALL YOU ARE REFERING TO.
HOWEVER, I AM NOT WISHING YOU THIS, BUT DISCUSSING REALITY WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Xano(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Gbawe: They are now complaining. Only in Nigeria. Did these shallow and opportunist profiteers, with nil power sector knowledge, not do their feasibility study to see what they are getting into? Wait, I forget it was AGIPs, oligarchs and callous profit-seekers who won ' transparent bids' for conceded power Stations and utilities.

I stand vindicated. Anyone can check the archives to see I talked of the danger of how "pseudo-privatisation" may be all GEJ will deliver given the ultra-corrupt and amoral "awon boyz" government he leads that is midwifing the "privatisation" of our power sector. Everyone heard "privatisation" and the premature jubilation began. We all forget that numerous evidence, far too many to count, show that the current PDP government , just like others before it, is the sort to cynically bastardize and ruin processes by putting personal aggrandizement above everything else . This is why every institution tha should be independent in Nigeria today remains heavily compromised and unable to delivey.

What, as I argued in the past, was wrong with giving, as first line solution in a true federalism, Nigerian States the freedom to device their own electrification solution As Fashola, Amaechi and other serious Governors demanded? Instead we had Abdusalami, a soldier turned Politician, and his rapacious layman sort 'winning' bids all over the place. Not good at all. It was always going to end in tears. Nigerians, enjoy your "privatisation". You deserve it for thinking thieves could care about you when their actions show they live to fleece you. I sincerely hope the "privatisation" of the power sector works for Nigeria but excuse me for being cynical.

*yawns* NEXT!

8 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by TechWalker007: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2013
vainfairy:

Olodo!! na so e dey pain u reach?? If dem no go live to enjoi am, tell me ow d whole process no cum b charade or failure as usual

Are you an APC e-rat too?
No man who hate progress because it's not coming from him or because it makes his enemy popular would live to enjoy the progress.

Except you also don't want Nigeria to prosper under GEJ, you have nothing to worry.

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by TechWalker007: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred:

WHILE I BELIEVE IN YOUR FAITH THAT CAN MOVE MOUNTAIN.
I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WORK MUST BE DONE.
WHILE YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH FAITH WITHOUT WORK,
I WILL CHOSE WORK, THEN BACKED UP WITH FAITH.

THE ISSUE OF WHO LIVES TO EAT OR NOT DOES NOT STAND.
SO FAR YOU PASSES THROUGH NIGERIAN ROADS(DEATH TRAPS),
OR USES THE PLANE THAT FLIES OUR AIR,
OR LIVE IN OUR SOCIETY THAT IS TERRIBLY SECURE,
YOU YOURSELF CAN NOT GUARANTEE NOT BEING THE FIRST TO DIE BEFORE ALL YOU ARE REFERING TO.
HOWEVER, I AM NOT WISHING YOU THIS, BUT DISCUSSING REALITY WITH YOU.

I was talking to those who don't want Nigeria to prosper under GEJ and you quickly assumed I was referring to you?
So you also don't want the power sector to thrive and Nigeria at large because GEJ is president?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by funshint(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Vultures and enemies of progress are already congreting on this thread and spewing gibberish. One confused slowpoke has already confirmed the barely one month old privatisation exercise as a failure.

Ladies and gentlemen, are we comparing the over 3 decades old system that delivered nothing but epileptic power or UP-NEPA syndrome and a one month old privatisation era? What exactly is the basis of this prophesy of doom? How foolish, ignorant and petty could these Tinubu slaves be?

As far as I'm concerned, any fair analysis of the new power regime and post-privatisation era should be done 2-3 years post-privatisation. 2-3 years is not more than the over 3 decades of darkness Nigerians endured under the past clueless, rudderless, corrupt and confused govts.

In the past 2-3 weeks, there were 2 reported incidents of vandalism of major gas pipelines that lead to complete shut down of 2 major power plants and loss of about 1,000 megawatts of power. This accounted for drastic power shortage nationwide witnessed within the period. Besides the issue of vandalism, the new owners of the power firms are still settling down, working out new frame work of operation, identifying facilities that have to be upgraded or changed,etc. This will take a few weeks, after which they'll import some new equipments. It will take time for these equipments to arrive and for installations to be made. The new owners do not have supernatural powers to make miracle happen over night.

The e-she-goat talking of true federalism or devolution of powers on this thread should direct attacks at the members of the NASS, the bulk of whom are APC members who are under COMPLETE control of his master Tinubu. The NASS are the lawmakers with powers to amend the constitution. Yes the president can play a role in bringing about the much desired true federalism but if he pushes too hard on this issue, they'll simply tag him as anti-north.
Na wa 4 dis Nigerian "Pipeline syndrome". Fuel no dey...na pipeline. Light no dey...na pipeline. Food no dey...na pipeline. It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Xano(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2013
andyanders: It is a pity that these so called new management ONLY know what is called free money from the public hence the acquisition of the the almighty PHCN.

How can they operate under the kind of cub-web like wiring of Nepa pools with stick pools and transformers that has been out of order for years.

thank you. @topic, when someone decides and buys an old building, it takes time to bring it to the required style. Its a long term plan and delivery. Thus,patience.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by sueto471: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2013
Bash92:
www.punchng.com/news/power-new-owners-complain-of-overwhelming-problems/
Didn't they knw that there are enormous problems b4 venture into it? Were they not living in this country of ours? I beg, these are not excuses. They should concentrate on making things work. Nigerians do not care about how many MWH generate or whatever, what Nigerians cares about is an uninterrupted power supply and are ready to pay for it. Shikena!
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Olaolufred(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2013
TechWalker007:

I was talking to those who don't want Nigeria to prosper under GEJ and you quickly assumed I was referring to you?
So you also don't want the power sector to thrive and Nigeria at large because it's GEJ that's president?

YOUR REFRENCE IS NOT REALLY AN ISSUE.
IT IS MORE OF EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS.
IT IS A WEAKNESS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DISCUSS ISSUE AND RESULT TO THROWING TANTRUM.
WHETHER YOU CONCLUDE THAT I AM IN SUPPORT OR AGAINST DOES NOT MATTER AS WELL.
WHAT MATTERS IS, WE NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT EXPECT MIRACLE IN POWER SECTOR.
IT REQUIRES HAD WORK FROM GOVERNMENT.
YES I SAID GOVERNMENT.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - / How Ugochukwu Nwosu Was Murdered In Lagos (Photo) / Kofoworola Bucknor: Tinubu Dividing Afenifere Over Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.